No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope the song gets a proper singles treatment.
    My Chart

Comment

• Hopefully HitsPredictor calls this a hit, so that they can release it as a single!
      She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Mariah is trending on Twitter now due to comparisons with BTS regarding biggest single day streams on Spotify. The BTS army is not happy.
        She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• She should have sung "Dedicated" in full. That little snippet sounded so good!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
            Mariah is trending on Twitter now due to comparisons with BTS regarding biggest single day streams on Spotify. The BTS army is not happy.
            Temporary outrage.

I would love for MC to do something for her Kpop fans though.
            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
              Mariah is trending on Twitter now due to comparisons with BTS regarding biggest single day streams on Spotify. The BTS army is not happy.
              But Olivia's new song surpassed Butter, it wasn't even at #1 on Global Spotify
              They can fool YouTube (kinda), but not Spotify.
              I know they were pushing a streaming party yesterday to break Mariah's record in today's Spotify update, but that's impossible.
              AIW filtered numbers are way too high. Maybe Rihanna with a feature or Adele could come close or surpass it (which I doubt), but she would own it again in December anyway.

Nice to see Mariah trending again (she trended a few days ago as well 'cause the 7 bday thing). The blueprint, dahling.

Comment

• BTS army thinks they can beat a record set by general global populace.
                A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Song is nice so far. I like the chorus. Can't wait to listen to the entire song.
                  A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post
                    Song is nice so far. I like the chorus. Can't wait to listen to the entire song.
                    Which part of the site are you hearing the song from?. I've signed up to Hit Predictor but can't seem to find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by sm3 View Post

Which part of the site are you hearing the song from?. I've signed up to Hit Predictor but can't seem to find it.
                      Check it out in Youtube. Someone posted it a while ago back here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

But Olivia's new song surpassed Butter, it wasn't even at #1 on Global Spotify
                        They can fool YouTube (kinda), but not Spotify.
                        I know they were pushing a streaming party yesterday to break Mariah's record in today's Spotify update, but that's impossible.
                        AIW filtered numbers are way too high. Maybe Rihanna with a feature or Adele could come close or surpass it (which I doubt), but she would own it again in December anyway.

Nice to see Mariah trending again (she trended a few days ago as well 'cause the 7 bday thing). The blueprint, dahling.
                        They comparing unfiltered numbers from BTS with filtered numbers of MC. Doesnt make sense.

Im worried about this year sotify numbers cos we know spotify trying to being shady towarda mariah but putting all i want for xmas down in playlist because mariah is with apple lol

Comment

• Wow. Its sound has that MC to Daydream albums vibe.

Comment

• I don’t think it has single potential to be fair. It sounds like a good B-side

Comment

• This came randomly on my youtube!!! It's a cover/sample??
                              Sorry, no time to figure out inbedding..

Mint Condition - Pretty Brown Eyes
                              I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Originally posted by XanderIsMe05 View Post
                                I uploaded the clip of the new song "Somewhat Love (There You Go Breaking My Heart) to Youtube.

Wow her voice sounds incredible and natural and the sounds it’s very catchy

Comment

• It’s a good song but it doesn’t sound modern enough.

Comment

• the song is already registered in youtube database
                                    Song: somemewhat Loved (There You Go Breakin' My Heart) [feat. Mariah Carey]
                                    Artist :Jam & Lewis

Comment

• She’s sounds great on that song. Love the chorus and the verse...the bridge section doesn’t add much.
                                      To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• gotta admit i was expecting something like janet's unbreakable album. but it's a nice song

Comment

• I hope they release it as single before june 25th

Comment

• I love that her voice is front and centre and she sounds great. I just knew they wouldn’t give her an ‘All for you’ type song though I’d love her on something like that.

Comment

• Snippet sounds cool. IT has that choppy piano ala Touch my body and Always be my baby and a touch of WBT in the verses and the fingersnaps from With You. Interested to hear the full track.
                                              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                              Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                                the song is already registered in youtube database
                                                Song: somemewhat Loved (There You Go Breakin' My Heart) [feat. Mariah Carey]
                                                Artist :Jam & Lewis
                                                Good to know!

I wonder what this means in terms of single treatment and when to expect an official announcement.

Perhaps the coming week?
                                                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I dont particularly hate it but her voice does sound healthy and enjoyable. Now I get why whoever listened to it said it sounded like IBLULT, it does have a summery vibe to it.

It reminds me of Boo'd Up, TBCH.

Comment

• If it’s a single it should be “Breaking My Heart” or “Somewhat Loved”

The way the song sent to Hit Predictor has three possible titles in it

Comment

Working...
                                                    X