No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG she did a lil snippet of "My Funny Valentine" I'm gonna cry, b!tch you HAVE to cover that masterpiece!

Comment

• She's still a brunette btw

I hope she's keeping that color + hair style, she looks sexy, classy and young, her face is glowing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
        OMG she did a lil snippet of "My Funny Valentine" I'm gonna cry, b!tch you HAVE to cover that masterpiece!
        That video just influenced me to order some more of Mariah’s Cookies for Valentine’s Day lol.

Comment

• BISH is working hard for her cookies...

That 2n half where she slowly brings the cookies to our faces......feeding the lambs I see.

Comment

She's still a brunette btw

I hope she's keeping that color + hair style, she looks sexy, classy and young, her face is glowing.
            Yes! So Butterfly-No 1s!

Comment

• Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
              That video just influenced me to order some more of Mariah’s Cookies for Valentine’s Day lol.
              Does it taste good? (like actually good )

I'm kinda #obsessed with the WBT (MLNVM). I played the video like 100 times already

Comment

• A bit too much oil?

Whipstick

Comment

• Ew nope lol
                  WBT won't EVER be sex material, no matter what arrangement it has. Staaaawp. Lol.

I hate y'all.

Leave WBT alone. Goldmoney girl, where u at ​​​​​​​
                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• GOAT a grinding anthem?
                    Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                        Ew nope lol
                        WBT won't EVER be sex material, no matter what arrangement it has. Staaaawp. Lol.

I hate y'all.

Leave WBT alone. Goldmoney girl, where u at ​​​​​​​
                        Gurl that climax is just made for intense orgasming, the key change, the frantic vocals, the transitions, the long sustained note at the end.

What more do you need ?! It's literally perfect
                        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                        Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• These vocals tho.

Comment

• Fo' real. I need Mariah to cover My Funny Valentine. In a setting la WBT Valentine's Mix. ASAP.

Comment

Fo' real. I need Mariah to cover My Funny Valentine. In a setting la WBT Valentine's Mix. ASAP.
                              we should flood twitter with this narrative.
                              My Chart

Comment

Does it taste good? (like actually good )

I'm kinda #obsessed with the WBT (MLNVM). I played the video like 100 times already
                                Yes, I would say they are good. They aren’t the best cookies I’ve ever had or anything... and idk if I would pay the price I’ve paid for them if MC’s name wasn’t attached.

Also totally obsessed with Mimi’s Late Night Valentine’s Mix! I’m happy to see it all over TikTok today with everyone praising her vocals

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Gurl that climax is just made for intense orgasming, the key change, the frantic vocals, the transitions, the long sustained note at the end.

What more do you need ?! It's literally perfect
                                  You guys are disgusting

Comment

• WBT a sex song? Might as well do it with Petals playing in the background while you're at it.
                                    http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• No Mariah song unless it's an instrumental turned way down could be that song......there's too much going on in the vocals to focus on anything else.

Comment

• These youngins should know better to come for the Queen of Shade.

Demi Lovato stans are still coming for Mariah and lambs on social media.....though they're easily put in their place these days

How it started

How it's going

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                          These youngins should know better to come for the Queen of Shade.

Demi Lovato stans are still coming for Mariah and lambs on social media.....though they're easily put in their place these days
                                          Demi really thought she was uncovering sth... I still cannot believe have she even slid into the conversation... and then Miley... who had the audacity to spew absolute Q-Anon nonsense ... and had some GPs clapping to that. It was like one nose of coke too much.

Thank God the only people ppl who r still relishing in all of that are fans of a "never was" act who we shall not know nor mention...
                                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                                            WBT a sex song? Might as well do it with Petals playing in the background while you're at it.
                                            AAAAAAAHAHAHAHA <3
                                            Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Demi really thought she was uncovering sth... I still cannot believe have she even slid into the conversation... and then Miley... who had the audacity to spew absolute Q-Anon nonsense ... and had some GPs clapping to that. It was like one nose of coke too much.

Thank God the only people ppl who r still relishing in all of that are fans of a "never was" act who we shall not know nor mention...
                                              Demi has been in the industry for over a decade now and her accomplishments can shall we say, barely register on any radar. For her to come for the Queen is laughable.

Miley's disrespect is also laughable. To speak in a way that suggests that her own music is in some way more real or deeper than Mariah's is delusional.

Comment

• That comment from Miley is absolutely hilarious. I have no other word for it. Just pure hilarity. Lol.
                                                To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Speaking of sex, I think this is Mariah's sexiest song alongside Honey.

Ah, hah hah, hah hah, come and be my one and only
                                                  I'm tired of being so lonely, come hold me
                                                  Ah, hah hah, hah hah, wanna wrap myself around you (around you)
                                                  whenever you want to come make me say

Comment

• The new performance of WBT. just stunning.
                                                    Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X