Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    Money (ish ash the other) is literally a career top 10 highlight for me. It's so outstanding. I love everything about it. She should perform that live (again), along with Thirsty. We need bangerz live.
    I agree.
    Thirsty with the Intro sounds amazing live (like she did during TECS Tour).
    Money sounds good live as well. She could do a funkier arrangemenet.

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    My favourite "get the crowd ratchet and wigless" trinity would be:

1. ILT (opener)
    2. Thirsty
    3. Money

and then when everyone is the audience is pregnant with greatness... GML for the virgins.

<3
    It's Like That is her best opening song.
    There's no other one.

I mean:

And I agree, she should perform GML en every single show.
    It's an easy song for her anyway!
    I'm so glad that at least she performed it once, but I want more!

Comment

The prospect of a new MC music video has me in a panic. We all know we will only get beauty shots at the beach... something she could have shot and produced in her own appartment in NYC.
      She needs a lover in her next vid.

Comment

• We Belong Together (Mimi's Late Night Valentine's Mix) just crossed 4M views on YT

Comment

• Originally posted by Strat View Post
          How can we make sure our streams count?
          Don't you just listen to the song for more than 30 seconds and that's it?
          I believe your have to listen to 90% to count

Comment

• Haha it is sad that we have reached the point to be scared of knowing mariah is recording a new video. Looool

How can she be so talented with music and soo... with music videos

Comment

• CharmbraceletTourRiah really gave DaydreamRiah a run for her money.

Mariah Carey Daydream VS Charmbracelet Era SAME Notes Comparison!

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                Yeah, it's 90% (at least) now.

Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                Haha it is sad that we have reached the point to be scared of knowing mariah is recording a new video. Looool

IKR?!

But AIW '19 version was amazing, Oh Santa! Remix was cute... there's still some hope.

STD remains one of her worst vids I mean, even the lyrcis vid is more interesting!

She's hit & miss (and more miss tbh ​​​​​​​)

Comment

• I'll believe it when I see it tbh. Could it be for Somewhat Loved? (What a dramatic title btw )
                  Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                  www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                    We Belong Together (Mimi's Late Night Valentine's Mix) just crossed 4M views on YT

my jam... I still live for the “Baby weeeee... I.know.we.do.... we belong together” part. It’s just sublime

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Yeah, it's 90% (at least) now.

IKR?!

But AIW '19 version was amazing, Oh Santa! Remix was cute... there's still some hope.

STD remains one of her worst vids I mean, even the lyrcis vid is more interesting!

She's hit & miss (and more miss tbh ​​​​​​​)

Fortunately that video has been erased from YouTube, so effectively it didn’t happen!

Comment

• I feel like its been 89 years since she has released sth. I know that she is giving us at least 1 new song yearly... and has been doing that for YEARS... but... it's summer now... and you can only stream My All, I only Wanted, After Tonight, #Beautiful and You don't know what to do, plus Got a Thing 4 you and There goes my heart so many times.
                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

Fortunately that video has been erased from YouTube, so effectively it didn’t happen!
                          I have watched that video once.
                          My Chart

Comment

Pretty sure it's still 30 seconds for Spotify

Comment

Wait, what??? Since when??? How do we know this? I’ve been waiting til half the song was over to hit next.

Comment

I noticed this and I’m so intrigued by why they took it down... I have so many questions for the say I get to meet her!

Comment

• Any UK lambs watched the Mariah documentary on channel 5 tonight?

Comment

• Her tweeting she's listening to Space Oddity seems like a hint or clue of her starting the rock phase. Hopefully this is Chick connected. I remember on her book she said she "created an alter-ego artist and her Ziggy Stardust-like spoof band" -- Ziggy Stardust is David Bowie right? So I am thinking this is a hint.

Also researching further about the The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars album it was released June 16, 1972... So do we have a thing coming for June 16? These are all prolly a reach hahahahahaha!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeonesUglyDaughter View Post
                                      Her tweeting she's listening to Space Oddity seems like a hint or clue of her starting the rock phase. Hopefully this is Chick connected. I remember on her book she said she "created an alter-ego artist and her Ziggy Stardust-like spoof band" -- Ziggy Stardust is David Bowie right? So I am thinking this is a hint.

Also researching further about the The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars album it was released June 16, 1972... So do we have a thing coming for June 16? These are all prolly a reach hahahahahaha!!!
                                      I am so ready for AltRiah

Comment

my jam... I still live for the “Baby weeeee... I.know.we.do.... we belong together” part. It’s just sublime
                                        Yes, she did amazing here, and happy that her performance got great reception!
                                        The extended version is incredible.

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

Originally posted by Strat View Post
                                        Pretty sure it's still 30 seconds for Spotify
                                        I believe that changed since last year.
                                        Same with YouTube (now is 90%).
                                        Don't know about Apple Music tho (it used to be 30 sec like Spoti).

Originally posted by SomeonesUglyDaughter View Post
                                        Her tweeting she's listening to Space Oddity seems like a hint or clue of her starting the rock phase. Hopefully this is Chick connected. I remember on her book she said she "created an alter-ego artist and her Ziggy Stardust-like spoof band" -- Ziggy Stardust is David Bowie right? So I am thinking this is a hint.

I wouldn't read that much into it, but interesting anyway!
                                        Let's keep an open eye on it, just in case

​​​​​​​
                                        Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                        I am so ready for AltRiah
                                        Ally I love your avi, hawt!

Comment

I feel like its been 89 years since she has released sth. I know that she is giving us at least 1 new song yearly... and has been doing that for YEARS... but... it's summer now... and you can only stream My All, I only Wanted, After Tonight, #Beautiful and You don't know what to do, plus Got a Thing 4 you and There goes my heart so many times.
                                          Oh, look, #TASTE!!!

This song is a total vibe and her use of the whistle register here is >>>

And also this gem

I Only Wanted is her best ballad btw.
                                          Fight me.

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                                            I'll believe it when I see it tbh. Could it be for Somewhat Loved? (What a dramatic title btw )
                                            If she's really filming something, I don't think it's gonna be for Somewhat Loved.
                                            Why did she would spend money and time and travel to another country for a project that is not even hers?
                                            Probably is for that thing she recorded that she's obsessed with (if the rumor is true).

Comment

• Comment

• A Xmas song did that

Comment

Yes, in the extended version? I live for that belting, I only wish it had hall reverbs so it would sound more “live” and “big,” I love dem long echo tails in her studio mixes and on Daydream Tokyo/Rarities

”Out Here On My Own” had a GORGEOUS reverb too, sounds like a plate reverb on the verses and a hall on the belted notes
                                                  Last edited by allygdale; Sat May 29, 2021, 08:16.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                                    Haha it is sad that we have reached the point to be scared of knowing mariah is recording a new video. Looool

Some of her/their ideas are really good tbh. But the execution just doesn't go far enough.
                                                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Working...
                                                    X