Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen of Agility!

Comment

• This 7 min version, I really need this tomorrow.

She better not be trolling and then not release it. We don't want this appearing in Rarities 3.

I need a Givin Me Life style breakdown. Clearly the intro will be longer cause the video went very quick into the first verse. Though i'll be very interested to see if it's just an audio or did they film a 7 minute version of the video as well.

We need a Mariah JAM SESSION and her interacting and feeding off the energy and sounds of the band for 7 mins.

]

https://t.co/bEfatStmoB?amp=1

Comment

• For anyone who likes to comment on my favorite Mariah songs: I made a thread listing my favorite ten:

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...s-mariah-carey
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• These amateur solo piano pieces are sublime.

Comment

• Skylynx's Top 5 Mariah Songs for Valentine's Day

Wishing you all a lovely Valentine's Day, whether you have a loved one, yearning for one or getting over one.....we are all deserving of love and whether in sadness or happiness love is life.

Music Box

When you tell me I'm the only one you need
            Sweet and tenderly
            And your love
            Breaks away the clouds surroundin' me
            All I have I want to give to thee

Love Takes Time

I had it all, but I let it slip away
            Couldn't see I treated you wrong
            Now I wander around, feeling down and cold
            Trying to believe that you're gone

Endless Love

And I
            I'd play the fool
            For you, I'm sure
            You know I don't mind
            (No, you know I don't mind)
            And yes
            You mean the world to me
            I know I've found in you
            My endless love

Forever

If you should ever need me
            Unfailingly, I will return to your arms
            And unburden your heart
            And if you should remember
            That we belong together
            Never be ashamed
            Call my name
            Tell me I'm the one you treasure

Without You

No I can't forget this evening or your face as you were leaving
            But I guess that's just the way the story goes
            You always smile, but in your eyes
            Your sorrow shows
            Yes, it shows

Comment

• To me Valentine songs should be romantic love songs (preferably duets), not songs about heartbreak (Without You, Love Takes Time).

Endless Love is the best of her songs to be played on Valentines IMO:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/13...RG65-I0tK07CWA
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                To me Valentine songs should be romantic love songs (preferably duets), not songs about heartbreak (Without You, Love Takes Time).

Yeah I don’t get people confusing ballads with valentines day which should be about Love not loss or suffering.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                  To me Valentine songs should be romantic love songs (preferably duets), not songs about heartbreak (Without You, Love Takes Time).

Agreed. Isn't VOL a song about religion as well
                  Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• Personally I wouldnt listen to that woeful without you on any day let alone Valentines day.

I will be playing Bliss, Honey and Loverboy when my F buddy calls round, none of this soppiness

Comment

• Has anyone ever tried it?

Comment

• Not melodic beverage

Comment

• In conclusion, Butterfly is a poisonous, metallic death potion that comes in a ridiculous bottle. Drinking it might make your teeth fall out, but it also might make you feel like a million bucks... err, maybe more like 325 bucks plus a coupon for a free small frosty at Wendy's. Yeah, that sounds about right.
                          https://www.bustle.com/articles/2755...have-to-photos

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Glad I didn’t waste my money on that sugary water

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
                              Has anyone ever tried it?

omg I remember trying it for the first time in Chicago. I got it from Walgreens. It was so not my cup of tea. Very sugary, very artificial tasting.

Comment

• My top 5 Valentine’s Day:

5- One Mo’ Gen

The temperature is rising, crack a window
                                Let's be the opposite of lonely
                                Come and give me what you owe me
                                Did you like when I put my lips there?

4- When I Saw You

When I saw you, I could not breathe, I fell so deep

3- Melt Away

You and me in a cloud of reverie
                                Spin around inside my head unendingly
                                Thoughts run wild as I sit and rhapsodize
                                Pretty pictures of what I'd do if you were mine

2- Joy Ride

Lovin' you is like a taste of heaven
                                Wanna gaze into your eyes forever
                                Run away and spend our lives together
                                I've found love

1- The Impossible

Tonight I'm gonna need all your attention
                                Close the door, I wanna do things I probably shouldn't mention
                                Like a bird I'm gon' hum those three words

Comment

Like Marchum, I got it from Walgreens. I went looking for it when I was in New York, and it tasted like it looks - pink, sugary and really artificial! I preferred the Jay-Z one which was part of the same series.

I also was approached by some market researchers asking members of the public to try it. I outpoured I was a huge Mariah lamb and was so excited to try it because they didn’t have any in the UK and I still loved it even though it tasted like sugary barf and they looked at me like I was crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post

omg I remember trying it for the first time in Chicago. I got it from Walgreens. It was so not my cup of tea. Very sugary, very artificial tasting.
                                    It was such a random campaign. I have no idea what they were thinking

Comment

I have two bottles at home...so sweet/sugary even for me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                                        My top 5 Valentine’s Day:

All great choices! I am happy that OMG is getting some love. It's underrated (to me) as one of the best on Caution.
                                        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

Yeah I don’t get people confusing ballads with valentines day which should be about Love not loss or suffering.
                                          I disagree, this day is for people who are in love and those who are not.

There's a sense of healing and solace in heartbreak songs and those that hit the core.

Those who believe that Valentine's Day should all be about upbeat, in love, lovey dovey, babymaking songs are not just getting the full spectrum of what this day is for people.

The same way people don' always listen to upbeat Christmas Songs (i.e Miss You most At Christmas Time) is the same reason why Valentine's Day should look at all aspects of love.

Comment

• I love the way the French pronounce Mariah Carey

Maria-R Car-Y

Comment

• Another good reaction.

Still can't get over this performance, It's just lovely. Almost 500k views on YouTube.

Comment

• I need that WBT recording to be released on Spotify as an audio. Queen of covering her own songs and making them fresh!
                                                To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• I would love to get some of Mariah's penned songs released at least in a demo type by her. I was just listening to Allure's All Cried Out, Head over Heels and Last Chance... those were during Mariah's peak and they sound SOOOO Mariah.

EDIT: All Cried Out was produced but not written by Mariah. Still I feel that song would be fire by her
                                                  Last edited by Leo; Sun February 14, 2021, 16:54.
                                                  VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

Comment

• Some of the rarities songs were in demo form

Comment

Working...
                                                    X