Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah - the musical in 13 acts:

Vision of Love :
    - Mariah is meeting this boy and she falls in love head over heals.

Emotions :
    - As the relationship grows... those feelings are full of emotions.

Dreamlover :
    - The relationship took a turn. The male lead is suddenly moving away for a job. Can they reconcile?

Fantasy :
    - While out and about (in a theme park), Mariah is pursued by boys... Will she find another true love or was it all just fantasy?

Honey :
    - Mariah is free and fooling around. She's picked her fave. He is strong-willed...unbridled even. Can it last?

Heartbreaker :
    - CAUGHT: Mariah find her love interest at the movies with another girl. She is not happy.

Loverboy :
    - Moving back home, Mariah re-connects with that boy from school. Someone she's always liked.

Through The Rain :
    - When tragedy hits you: Her fiancé gets killed, car accident, on their supposed wedding day.

It's Like That :
    - Mariah is in the big city again. She is working as a singer now. One of her male collegues from the studio wants to date her... MIMI is cautious... she is telling him what the deal is.

Touch my Body :
    - Happy at last? MIMI is agreeing to a date with this aforementioned guy.

Obsessed :
    Her first boyfriend from act 1 has returned... Mariah is torn apart... who will it be?

#Beautiful :
    - Mariah begins a love triangle... with those 2 men... but she has to make a decision.

GTFO :
    - Mariah decides on a guy. It's the first one from act 1. They get engaged and marry.

outro: We Belong Together

credits
    fin

12 tony awards secured.
    My Chart

Comment

• It’s HONEY

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
        "Heartbreaker" is a pop masterpiece.
        Yasss even with the Jay-Z verse and DJ Clue‘s ratchet adlibs, it’s one of her gheyest releases ever!
        Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• HB remix is more “interesting” I guess but still like the original best. Her vocals >

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
            GTFO felt like such an awkward moment in an otherwise perfect set list (disclaimer, I love the song)
            I share that feel, but not 'cause the song per sé, but 'cause the way the talked about the song before, like "just for laughs", c'mon, it's a single. She put zero effort tbh. She could have change the arrangement, I men Caution Tour live performances were way better and enjoyable.

Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
            Yeah, it is.

Fantasy (OG) & Hearbreaker (OG) and popfection!

Originally posted by Mckenry View Post
            What's the best second single?
            I love Can't Let Go.

But It's Like That - We Belong Together sequel is ICONIC.

Comment

• The DJ Clue remix is THE BEST. Missy and Da Brats verses

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                I feel like its been 89 years since she has released sth. I know that she is giving us at least 1 new song yearly... and has been doing that for YEARS... but... it's summer now... and you can only stream My All, I only Wanted, After Tonight, #Beautiful and You don't know what to do, plus Got a Thing 4 you and There goes my heart so many times.
                We're getting 'Somewhat Loved' literally next month, plus surely she will put out a teaser of what she's been working on pretty soon (her words, not mine), so hang in there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                  Yasss even with the Jay-Z verse and DJ Clue‘s ratchet adlibs, it’s one of her gheyest releases ever!
                  Yasss!

Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                  HB remix is more “interesting” I guess but still like the original best. Her vocals >
                  Yeah, you're right, vocals on the OG are so much better, but I still prefer the remix!

#TONE

Comment

• I totally forgot about this tweet!

Mariah knows her <3

She's right tho, we love P!nk.

Comment

• Sometimes Mariah really looks like a Barbie.

Comment

• Merry Xmas being streamed more than Caution & MIAM in May XmasRiah ended them

Comment

• I forget how hot this Luis Miguel person is/was. I don’t know him at all outside of the Kween relationship.
                          Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Controversial but I’m Heartbreaker-Honey-Fantasy-Dreamlover allllll the way! We love Fantasy (we could live without DL if I’m honest) but HB with its 5 million amazing incarnations and Honey is just.... HONEY
                            Fantasy is hawt for the remix. As a standard single I’m not so much in love with it. HB is amazing as standard but the remixes elevate it beyond anything IMO. A masterpiece.

Comment

I forget how hot this Luis Miguel person is/was. I don’t know him at all outside of the Kween relationship.
                              He’s got one of the most incredible male voices in the world

Comment

I forget how hot this Luis Miguel person is/was. I don’t know him at all outside of the Kween relationship.
                                He was super hot back then, especially while dating Mariah.

They were one of the hottest couples I've ever seen tbh.

But he looks AWFUL these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                  He’s got one of the most incredible male voices in the world
                                  I agree.
                                  He is/was so gifted as a vocalist.
                                  He's been dealing with a serious issue in his ear for like over 15 years called "tinnitus" which basically ruined his career as a live performer (he used to be one of the best voices). That led to another problems but this is MC thread so I'll leave it there.

Comment

• Unpopular opinion:

"Ribbon" is a super underrated jam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                      Unpopular opinion:

"Ribbon" is a super underrated jam.
                                      Love Ribbon and Candy Bling!

Inseparable and Standing O are the two from Memoirs I always skip.

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                                        Love Ribbon and Candy Bling!

Inseparable and Standing O are the two from Memoirs I always skip.
                                        I like all songs on MOAIA. I don't skip none of 'em, I enjoy the cohesion the album has.

Candy Bling is a MASTERPIECE.
                                        It has that nostalgic sound
                                        It's like the UST/4OJ from the 2000s IMO.

Comment

• "Ribbon" is my top 3 favorite songs on MOAIA

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                            This is perfection.

Probably the best uptempo song in her career

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                              Probably the best uptempo song in her career

Comment

• Mariah has many great up-tempos, but those ones are classics.

Emotions (song) is one of my fave Mariah's up-tempos.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                                "Ribbon" is my top 3 favorite songs on MOAIA
                                                I love it.
                                                Don't know why it receives some hate and it's so underlooked.

Comment

• Unpopular opinion: I love Heartbreaker but the production sounds weird to me. I know it's based on a sample but it sounds low-quality, like it's on 64 kbps or something also the vocals seem to shift rapidly from very soft to very loud at times. I don't know. Honey on the other hand has perfect production.
                                                  http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• I'm not hearing that on HB. I think it's supossed to sound that way.
                                                    Honey is way smoother and has better production, I agree on that.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X