Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by markwalde View Post
    We created a Pride Remix Playlist! Please follow to support and increase streams...
    Great!
    Following

    Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
    ^ no Heartbreaker on the pride playlist?

    Got me thinking... what is Mariah's... um... 'pridest' song?
    "Heartbreaker" should be there.
    Also Outside.

    Originally posted by Milano View Post
    That's easy - Loverboy!
    Loverboy is one of her gayest, we love it! A campy mess that only Mimi could pull off

    But IMO "Outside" would be her "pridest" song in terms of lyrical content.
    I think every person dealing with her/his (I don't know what is the inclusive form in English, we have one in Spanish) sexuality would find some type of comfort here, I mean it's so relatable.





    Thanx Mimi for this song! <3

    Comment


    • A genuine LGTB Icon.



      L= Legendary
      G= Gorgeous
      B= Beautiful, all you beautiful people
      T= Tantalizing
      Q= Quality

      How can u not love her?

      Comment


      • Comment




        • This performance tho! The Intro alone >>>

          Comment


          • Yasss, Nina finally reacted to this performance!

            Vocal Coach Reacts: Mariah Carey, Luciano Pavarotti - Hero (Live)



            What I love about her is that she's very genuine and she really knows music stuff, she's a professional.

            And this performance is legendary, no wonder it's one of Mariah's most memorable moments in her career <3

            Comment


            • Originally posted by markwalde View Post
              We created a Pride Remix Playlist! Please follow to support and increase streams...

              OMG YOU GUYS!!!!! The playlist gained 1500 followers overnight! That is huge!! I’m going to go ahead and check the streams for each of the songs on it to see if it will be reflected!!

              I’ve been active on twitter lately and noticed that her fans on there are overwhelmingly younger... like early 20’s. Can you imagine discovering Mariah and realizing the giant catalog she has?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by markwalde View Post
                OMG YOU GUYS!!!!! The playlist gained 1500 followers overnight! That is huge!! I’m going to go ahead and check the streams for each of the songs on it to see if it will be reflected!!

                I’ve been active on twitter lately and noticed that her fans on there are overwhelmingly younger... like early 20’s. Can you imagine discovering Mariah and realizing the giant catalog she has?
                Yeah, I love Twitter Lambily. They're younger and very active.

                Please add Outside!

                Comment


                • ICONIC, LEGENDARY DAY FOR THE MUSIC HISTORY.

                  Comment


                  • LGBT QUEEN.



                    Let's celebrate #love <3

                    Comment


                    • Comment


                      • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                        Yasss, Nina finally reacted to this performance!

                        Vocal Coach Reacts: Mariah Carey, Luciano Pavarotti - Hero (Live)

                        What I love about her is that she's very genuine and she really knows music stuff, she's a professional.

                        And this performance is legendary, no wonder it's one of Mariah's most memorable moments in her career <3

                        Oh yes. Mariah and Pavarotti on one of the biggest stages in the world! Legendary.
                        The arrangement was lovely.

                        And she looks amazing in pink.
                        MESMARIAHSING!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Shaka View Post

                          Yeah, I love Twitter Lambily. They're younger and very active.

                          Please add Outside!
                          We kept this playlist to dance remixes, especially remixes that are more current and short. At the end we added Rainbow and Hero to finish it off.

                          But I'm thinking of making an inspirational pride playlist!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                            https://twitter.com/careyinsider/status/1399958692624281600?s=21
                            So it was delayed by two weeks. It was supossed to come on June 25th.
                            We can wait.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                              Oh yes. Mariah and Pavarotti on one of the biggest stages in the world! Legendary.
                              The arrangement was lovely.

                              And she looks amazing in pink.
                              It's one of my fave moments of Mimi's career as well.
                              I love Luciano's big smile, he was so happy and she was so shook to be with him.
                              A moment in time.

                              She looked amazing, I love that soft pink.
                              And she SANG the bridge.

                              Originally posted by markwalde View Post
                              We kept this playlist to dance remixes, especially remixes that are more current and short. At the end we added Rainbow and Hero to finish it off.

                              But I'm thinking of making an inspirational pride playlist!!
                              I know it was for remixes but then I saw Hero & Rainbow Interlude LOL.

                              You def should do another inspirational pride playlist, so more people got to hear Outside and another great tracks.
                              Imagine people discovering Outside for the first time <3 especially from the LGBT+ community at this very moment!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                LGBT QUEEN.



                                Let's celebrate #love <3
                                Wasn’t this the person who called in on Andy Cohen and told Kween this was a fake marriage proposal for attention? 2:25

                                Comment


                                • Somewhat Loved is out next Thursday

                                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by markwalde View Post

                                    OMG YOU GUYS!!!!! The playlist gained 1500 followers overnight! That is huge!! I’m going to go ahead and check the streams for each of the songs on it to see if it will be reflected!!

                                    I’ve been active on twitter lately and noticed that her fans on there are overwhelmingly younger... like early 20’s. Can you imagine discovering Mariah and realizing the giant catalog she has?
                                    When I finally surrendered to her and decided to be a lamb in 2002, I felt like there's a lot for me to keep up from her catalogue in the 90's. What more for the newbies? Haha. What an enjoyable lamb journey by discovering older music every single time, and not actually getting tired listening to them over and over again.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                      Somewhat Loved is out next Thursday

                                      So if they’re treating as a single maybe the video she was filming in Mexico is for this song

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                        LGBT QUEEN.



                                        Let's celebrate #love <3
                                        Was this the faked proposal? Mimi was outraged. Lol.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                          Somewhat Loved is out next Thursday

                                          Glad they've decided to use Somewhat Loved over that leaked long a$$ title. Lol

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

                                            So if they’re treating as a single maybe the video she was filming in Mexico is for this song
                                            I hope the radio callouts were good!
                                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                                            Comment


                                            • Yay Somewhat Loved, it’s very catchy! pray for more reverb

                                              Maybe the 9 minute song is a dance mix of SL?

                                              Comment


                                              • That Thursday release though...

                                                Hopefully it gets added to a couple R&B playlists.
                                                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                  Somewhat Loved is out next Thursday

                                                  https://twitter.com/JamAndLewis/stat...13808299933698
                                                  Why another Thursday release?

                                                  I don't expect the song to chart, so anyway

                                                  Also glad that they went with "Somewhat Loved" for the title.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Yesssssss

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X