Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mckenry View Post
    Glad they've decided to use Somewhat Loved over that leaked long a$$ title. Lol
    LOL, yeah, same.

Originally posted by allygdale View Post
    Yay Somewhat Loved, it’s very catchy! pray for more reverb

Maybe the 9 minute song is a dance mix of SL?
    I don't think so.

She recorded SL way before the 9 minutes thing and for the way she described it I feel like it's for a project of her own.

Of course, the production is gonna be better than on the leak, I'm sure

Comment

• I really like the art-work.

Very simple but bold.

Comment

• The official title is Somewhat Loved (There You Go Breakin' My Heart).

Also, that's not the artwork - unless they've changed it to that.
        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
          Did u see it?
          I like that one.

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
          The official title is Somewhat Loved (There You Go Breakin' My Heart)
          I'm gonna pretend is called "Somewhat Loved" then, and I won't use the rest

"Somewhat Loved" or "Breakin' My Heart" would've made great titles

Comment

• VOL debuted at #73.

Who would have thought that she would become one of the most successful artists in music history back then (I mean, when she first came out)?

Damn.

Comment

• Maybe they will send it to Urban AC radio.
              Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
              www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

The official title is Somewhat Loved (There You Go Breakin' My Heart).

I like “There You Go Breaking My Heart,” like a Motown classic

"Somewhat Loved" is easy that part just isn't repeated as much, people who want to find it will search "Mariah Carey Breakin My Heart"

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                  Maybe they will send it to Urban AC radio.
                  Given that their last single peaked at #4 there, it seems like a given that they would. With You worked really well on that format too for Mariah. So, on paper, it would appear it could do well on the format.

It would be amazing for MC to secure another top 10 there - but, as well know, it takes time to build up on AC formats and I think fans tend to get bored very easily waiting not to mention Mariah's dozens of end of year projects will all roll out and steal focus.

Comment

• Where do I here the song? I heard a snippet a couple weeks ago and never saved it.
                    Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Is this an unpopular opinion? I’m not really impressed with most of the songs Mariah has done with Jimmy & Lewis,
                      Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                        Is this an unpopular opinion? I’m not really impressed with most of the songs Mariah has done with Jimmy & Lewis,
                        I’m not blown away by their catalogue either really. I didn’t like their production on rainbow.
                        To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

You def should do another inspirational pride playlist, so more people got to hear Outside and another great tracks.
                          Imagine people discovering Outside for the first time <3 especially from the LGBT+ community at this very moment!
                          I had not even considered the possibility that there were people on this earth who didn’t know Outside exists!! What a sad world for them!!

I’m on it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mckenry View Post

When I finally surrendered to her and decided to be a lamb in 2002, I felt like there's a lot for me to keep up from her catalogue in the 90's. What more for the newbies? Haha. What an enjoyable lamb journey by discovering older music every single time, and not actually getting tired listening to them over and over again.
                            This makes me so very happy!!!!

Comment

I hope the radio callouts were good!
                              maybe it can be a urban hit for her. their single with babyface is doing fine, I think it's top3 on the r&b charts

Comment

Is this an unpopular opinion? I’m not really impressed with most of the songs Mariah has done with Jimmy & Lewis,
                                I loved their work on Glitter that 80’s sound they are mostly known for worked wonders for Mariah. But I guess having their production next to DJ clue tracks etc does tend to disrupt the flow of an album with a more current sound.

Comment

I don't know if it's unpopular, but personally I love most of the songs they worked together with.

Rainbow: CTTA / Bliss / Against All Odds/ Petals / Rainbow Interlude / TGIFY
                                  Glitter: LTW, Didn't Mean to Turn You On, Reflections, Want You, Never Too Far, Twister
                                  Godbracelet: Through The Rain, Yours

Some gems on there.

Comment

Where do I here the song? I heard a snippet a couple weeks ago and never saved it.
                                    Seems like they deleted all the vids from YouTube.

That's a good sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                      I’m not blown away by their catalogue either really. I didn’t like their production on rainbow.
                                      Rainbow was super rushed, yet the production on Bliss & Petals/Rainbow Interlude is amazing IMO.

Originally posted by markwalde View Post
                                      I had not even considered the possibility that there were people on this earth who didn’t know Outside exists!! What a sad world for them!!

I’m on it!!
                                      IKR?!
                                      Imagine living in a World without "Outside", it just doesn't work
                                      Also imagine discovering the song for the first time, I'd love to feel that again <3

Comment

• Is this real?
                                        I don't like it. AT ALL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Is this real?
                                          I don't like it. AT ALL.

Well their art person probably did it

I don’t think it’s a high budget campaign

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                              Well their art person probably did it

I don’t think it’s a high budget campaign
                                              But it's not a matter of budget.

The red butterfly pic looked way better, they could've added the title somewhere on there.

Comment

• The cover art is consistent with what they did for the Babyface and Ann Nesby songs so its not a matter of budget but consistency.

Comment

• So is this an actual single?
                                                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                    So is this an actual single?
                                                    You didn't know? 20th #1 incoming
                                                    Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                                    www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

Working...
                                                    X