• Show
Clear All

• Gawd, she was SO consistent!

Also #TONE

[RARE VIDEO] Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby - Live Vienna, 2003

Originally posted by sYair View Post
    Enya Karen Power is real.
    Surprising to see her there tbh.
    The other week was her bday, but seems like she's organically pulling these numbers now. Happy for her!

Btw, this is a stupid question, but what "Karen" is about? Probably is something super funny but I missed it

HISTORY WAS MADE.

I like the hoodie!

Comment

• I love this performance, with all its flaws, she gave her all.

Tone, agility and confidence for days!

Make It Happen at Milan, Rainbow Tour.

I whish she would attempt to sing it like this nowadays.

The one at Essence Fest '16 was pretty good, she went for most of the notes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka

Surprising to see her there tbh.
        The other week was her bday, but seems like she's organically pulling these numbers now. Happy for her!

Btw, this is a stupid question, but what "Karen" is about? Probably is something super funny but I missed it
        Are you serious????
        Have you been under a rock for all of 2020 and 2021!?? ☺️

Google 'the original Karen'
        I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka
          HISTORY WAS MADE.

The day the sweetest revenge has been made.

I still remember how I cried in excitement when I read the news on MCArchives. Lol.
          Last edited by Mckenry; Fri June 4, 2021, 07:38.

Comment

• ^ Gawd, I suddenly remembered MCA and I checked it. And it's still alive and updated. Haha.

Comment

• Happy Sweet 16 WBT

Oh my god, 16, I’m fcking done acknowledging time

Comment

• Makes me sick to my stomach that WBT is 16. I’ve blinked and aged 16 years

Comment

• Also, MC Archives was amazing back in the day, as was the obvious one Mariah Daily.

there was another one I used to check regularly and they were really quick with updates but they stopped for some reason, I think it’s because MC didn’t tour their country and they got upset. Anyone recollect?

Comment

• Originally posted by Milano View Post
                    Are you serious????
                    Have you been under a rock for all of 2020 and 2021!?? ☺️

Google 'the original Karen'
                    Ok, ok, did my homework

Originally posted by Mckenry View Post
                    The day the sweetest revenge has been made.

I still remember how I cried in excitement when I read the news on MCArchives. Lol.
                    That day every lamb cried for sure.
                    Tears of joy <3

This performance is so iconic.

Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                    Happy Sweet 16 WBT

Oh my god, 16, I’m fcking done acknowledging time
                    You shouldn't, we don't know acknowledge time on here

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                      Also, MC Archives was amazing back in the day, as was the obvious one Mariah Daily.

there was another one I used to check regularly and they were really quick with updates but they stopped for some reason, I think it’s because MC didn’t tour their country and they got upset. Anyone recollect?
                      I always used Mariah Daily.
                      If I remember correctly they were a lil faster than MC Archives.
                      Also Heroes Of Mariah, they used to have some rare stuff.

Now with Twitter and social media in general the way we get access to the info is so different!

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                        Also, MC Archives was amazing back in the day, as was the obvious one Mariah Daily.

MariahBuzz - they were awesome! There was so much great info there - I wish it was still up for the nostalgia. They were Australian.

Comment

• Mariah Carey (AKA Debut) album is close to hit 100M on Spotify.

Also, we need dem certifications

---

The flex tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                            MariahBuzz - they were awesome! There was so much great info there - I wish it was still up for the nostalgia. They were Australian.
                            Oh, yeah, I totally forgot about that.

May '03:

After 2 and a half years MariahBuzz has sadly come to a close. Visitors to the site will have noticed the deteriation of news over the past few months as updates have dropped considerably. The reason for the decision to close MariahBuzz is a combination of many events and feelings.
                            A major factor for this decision is the extreme disappointment that Mariah will sadly not be coming to Australia for her upcoming tour. This is something which cannot be understood. With the support that MariahBuzz.com, MariahDownunder.com and the strong Australian fan base have given Mariah over the years, it is painful that that Australian fans are not treated equally as American, European or Asian fans, being overlooked for another tour. Unfortunately, this is a management and label decision.
                            Here is the last message from MariahBuzz: "Thank you to the supporters and fans of MariahBuzz who have helped the site grow quickly into one of the top leading Mariah fansites ever. Unfortunately, we feel we no longer have the time or dedication to keep the site running at a level that an artist of Mariah's stature or her fans deserve. And, as with life, things change and people move on.
                            Influencing this decision are also other factors, one major one being what we feel is a lack of support or belief in the Australians who have stuck by Mariah's side over the years and have fought just as hard as anyone to help Mariah and support the music she creates.
                            Again, this is in no way a sign of dissatisfaction or disappointment in Mariah Carey or her artistry. We continue to hope for her the best in all she does now and in the many, many years to come."

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                              Yes!!! It was Mariah Buzz, they were so good, they had stuff before even Mariah Daily a lot of the time. I was sad when they stopped!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

I always used Mariah Daily.
                                If I remember correctly they were a lil faster than MC Archives.
                                Also Heroes Of Mariah, they used to have some rare stuff.

Now with Twitter and social media in general the way we get access to the info is so different!
                                Yeah, everything is so instant now - the best thing to come out of the change in accessing information was that Perez no longer had the platform he dominated. He was vile to so many, including Mariah.

Comment

• I used MariahDaily until I came here

Comment

• I personally wouldn't have posted that I was discontinuing my website because Mariah wasn't touring in my area. lol. I would've been vague or presented better reasoning than that. But oh well. Websites are a lot of work when social media simplifies it.

Comment

• I also used MariahDaily until at one point if I remember correctly I got the sense that the daily updates were drying out and not much seemed to be happening with her. it prompted me to go looking around google and eventually I discovered and joined UKMIX.
                                      Everything, it only fades...

Comment

• Originally posted by Robby View Post
                                        I also used MariahDaily until at one point if I remember correctly I got the sense that the daily updates were drying out and not much seemed to be happening with her. it prompted me to go looking around google and eventually I discovered and joined UKMIX.
                                        I'm not quite sure how I ended up here but I'm so glad that I found it. Probably via Google.

As a lamb, it's the perfect place to be.

I know I was looking for something related to Idol '13. First, I was just lurking, and a year later I finally joined the forum.
                                        I was embarrased 'cause my bad English LOL
                                        Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                        Yeah, everything is so instant now - the best thing to come out of the change in accessing information was that Perez no longer had the platform he dominated. He was vile to so many, including Mariah.

Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                        I used MariahDaily until I came here
                                        I used to use MariahDaily to download vids from live performances in HQ.
                                        The last time it was during MOAIA Era, the IWKWLI performances #memories

Originally posted by AutomaticPrince View Post
                                        I personally wouldn't have posted that I was discontinuing my website because Mariah wasn't touring in my area. lol. I would've been vague or presented better reasoning than that. But oh well. Websites are a lot of work when social media simplifies it.
                                        Yeah, it's lots of work.
                                        Btw, Mariah Access on Twitter is searching for admins!
                                        If someone is interested... check their tweet!

​​​​​​​

Comment

• Some technical stuff. I love it.

Is Mariah Carey a Lyric Coloratura?

Comment

• 11th Greatest Song of All Time?
                                            Deserves Top 5.
                                            I mean, it's the GOAT, right?

Comment

• The way everyone collectively forgot about her updated version of Always Be My Baby for that bunny movie.
                                              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                The way everyone collectively forgot about her updated version of Always Be My Baby for that bunny movie.
                                                Maybe if we could've streamed the song on YT or Spotify it would've received more attention

Her team should have uploaded at least the audio in her channel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                                  11th Greatest Song of All Time?
                                                  Deserves Top 5.
                                                  I mean, it's the GOAT, right?

June 2005 was such an amazing time for black music/culture. First, to start off the month, GOAT hits #1 on both the chocolate singles and Hot 100 charts for an astounding 14 weeks (record-setting on the former ). Then, a week later, MJ gets rightfully acquitted of those asinine charges. What a golden age for our community.

Comment

• I just love the ending of this ABMB performance at Plot Your Escape.

3:57 onwards >

She was ON FIRE that night.
                                                    She really wanted to sing!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X