• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe that's the reason #mc30 ended so abruptly

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
      maybe that's the reason #mc30 ended so abruptly
      I think it is more legal stuff than managerial.
      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• For an unofficial thing, I still wanna hear the full track. Though, I was hoping for more.

Time of Your Life - Dance

Comment

• For the new album I’m hoping we get creative music videos like Heartbreaker and Obsessed. I’m tired of the “posing and looking at the camera” type videos we’ve been getting for a while.

Comment

• Dutch translation coming in paperback June 30th 2021

Mariah Carey: Mijn eigen verhaal
            https://www.amazon.nl/Mariah-Carey-M...2965532&sr=8-1

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post
              I’m just here to say ribbon is an excellent song if we disregard the intro
              Tell 'em! (I quite like the intro, I mean, I don't mind it).

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
              I think it is more legal stuff than managerial.
              Yeah, I agree.
              Hoping for something special for Glitter Anniversary at least, and of course I hope #SUD get to see the light of day.

For an unofficial thing, I still wanna hear the full track. Though, I was hoping for more.

Time of Your Life - Dance
              Massive BOP.

I wonder if some of these ringtones were recorded as full tracks, at least in demo-ish form.

​​​​​​​
              Dutch translation coming in paperback June 30th 2021
              Very early compared to US & UK date of release.

Comment

• Whoever is in charge of Mariah's memoir website, really ought to update it and do a better job. (For Me) some of the icons arent even uploading.

It can be a nice hub for all versions - including new translated ones and the audiobook and help with sales and PR. It's odd this wasnt done before they launched the paperback.

Just compare MC's website to that of Obama's. It looks amateur in comparison.

https://becomingmichelleobama.com/
                https://themeaningofmariahcarey.com/...iah-carey.html

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                  Whoever is in charge of Mariah's memoir website, really ought to update it and do a better job. (For Me) some of the icons arent even uploading.

It can be a nice hub for all versions - including new translated ones and the audiobook and help with sales and PR. It's odd this wasnt done before they launched the paperback.

Just compare MC's website to that of Obama's. It looks amateur in comparison.
                  I agree.
                  One of her problems regarding PR.
                  I've always found her websites lacking quality and functionality, they aren't even interesting visually. Lambs can do a better job tbh. I've seen incredible works in the fandom.
                  A field she needs (her team) to improve definitely.
                  I know it was never her fort, but she should invest more, especially in projects like these. It can make a difference. And it doesn't cost that much .
                  It's in the details for me.

Comment

• Beacon '14 live vocals never cease to amaze me.

I'm watching the concert from Dec 22. The slayage!

Whatever she did to get her voice to that place, do it again Queen.
                    She was serving prime vocals.

Sorry but it's almost winter here, wearing Tobacco Vanille, and I'm totally in the mood for this

P.S. Also her Hark! The Herald Angels Sing performances from 2017 were outstanding OMG, re-discovering them, the live parts are top-notch.
                    The vibrato >>>

I miss her Xmas Shows!

Comment

• I know no one cares, but I'm a fragrance collector (a crazy one) and I'm part of the big "fragrance community" on the web, and most of reviewers love Mariah's fragrances, and I mean trained noises ("M" is the most praised one, everyone recommend it highly, it's like one of the best celebrity perfumes).

This comment seems like totally OT, but I'd love Mariah to have more new fragrances. That's my point, LOL.
                      The trend in the market tends to unisex rn, and I'd love to see Mimi exploring that field.
                      I'd buy a couple of bottles for sure.

Comment

• LOL that article from The Sun is stupid! Mariah loves Jay Z

Comment

• Annoyed at whoever leaked that story to the press but it might be the press have just picked up on the fact she signed to Melissa’s firm and are concocting a story around it, while she was with Roc they would have stopped some of these nonsense but still potentially damaging stories from hitting the press.

I don’t see Mariah going backwards... let’s not even think that. And let’s not give Stella any credit on this board please. She nearly ended Queen.

I have faith in Melissa.... and so does Mariah.... she’s a professional and she knows Mariah well. And Queen is in so much more control than she has been for years I don’t think she’ll be taken done the wrong road by anyone. I am glad she won’t just be dictated to by Roc... she’s just written a whole damn book about years of her life being ruined that way. Do you seriously think she will ever again be told what to do? No ma’am. Queen will do it her way.

the most Interesting thing to me is they are saying a new album is almost in the can and a new world tour planned for next year. This is what I want!!! Come thru MC!!

Comment

• Finally these performances in great quality

Her voice was simply unstoppable here.

That Hero climax is one of her best, THE RESONANCE! THE TONE! THE POWER!

(1080P) Mariah Carey - Hero/Without You (Live in Spain, 1994)

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                              LOL that article from The Sun is stupid! Mariah loves Jay Z
                              Their history together is way too deep.
                              They were for each other in dark times.
                              Mariah trusts him and J-Z loves her, she made lots of things for him.
                              Some sites were implying that was due to Bey Imagine believing that.

Originally posted by Chris87 View Post
                              the most Interesting thing to me is they are saying a new album is almost in the can and a new world tour planned for next year. This is what I want!!! Come thru MC!!
                              I don't think this is real tbh.
                              She's working mostly on Xmas stuff and some new music for this year, but def not an album.
                              I'd love a WW Tour for 2022 with her greatest hits, she should visit all the places she cancelled (South America, Australia) first. She owed us that.

I agree w/ the rest u said btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris87 View Post
                                Annoyed at whoever leaked that story to the press but it might be the press have just picked up on the fact she signed to Melissa’s firm and are concocting a story around it...

...the most Interesting thing to me is they are saying a new album is almost in the can and a new world tour planned for next year. This is what I want!!! Come thru MC!!

So do you think components of The Sun's story are true then?

Comment

• Chicago Concert from CBWT, '03

I think this is the weakest VOL performance from all the dates I've heard (along with Seoul).
                                  She sounded super tired and like she wasn't trying that much. She sounded like RainbowRiah LOL.
                                  Whistles were great tho.

VOL

HERO/BUTTERFLY OUTRO

Loved the last whistle she added <3

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Ok, she brought her A-game in this one.

BAND INTRO

Damn, those low notes!
                                  And OMFG that whistle

The rest of the show in the channel.
                                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCed...IL4rWzA/videos

Comment

• Comment

• I like CTTA but sometimes I really feel it has too many words
                                      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                        I like CTTA but sometimes I really feel it has too many words
                                        Yeah, I think you mentioned it was a bit "wordy" for you before.

I don't have that feel, I mean, it's not a mess like TAOLG

That being said, I prefer the Morales Triumphant Mix (quite house-ish), but the vocals on the OG climax are insane.

Overall, a solid track. Could be a little cliché for some people tho and I understand that.

Comment

• Btw, I think it's a perfect opening concert track (the remix).

I loved it when she used for the Aussie Tour back in '13.

GOLD COAST

SYDNEY

MELBOURNE

Some really great vocals in these performances.

Sydney was the best, hands down.

Comment

• Their impact >

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                              Btw, I think it's a perfect opening concert track (the remix).

I loved it when she used for the Aussie Tour back in '13.

GOLD COAST

Some really great vocals in these performances.

Sydney was the best, hands down.
                                              Indeed i love this opening so much energy and really hype up the audience

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeonesUglyDaughter View Post
                                                Indeed i love this opening so much energy and really hype up the audience
                                                IKR?!
                                                I think she should bring this back!
                                                It's so uplifting and perfect as an opening number with Mariah talking in the Intro
                                                Plus it's in her comfort zone vocally.
                                                And it's not that long as ILT (which I love), that also helps IMO.

Comment

• And she will keep extending it

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X