Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That news about Mariah and Jay-Z is everywhere now

Comment

• Does that mean I can’t listen to Heartbreaker (original) anymore out of solidarity to Kween?
      Greatest
      Of
      All
      Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
        That news about Mariah and Jay-Z is everywhere now
        Cuando el rio suena...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
          That news about Mariah and Jay-Z is everywhere now
          I wonder will she address it ?
          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
          Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• I feel like this “news” must have been leaked/circulated by MC’s new management to create buzz or to setup a formal announcement for Mariah’s new management deal.

Also maybe to kickstart a new era?

Even though tabloids lie... I do believe we will be getting a new Mariah album soon... this Fall or Spring 2022, followed by a new world tour.

But for now... I will look forward to the new Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis collaboration coming out this upcoming week!

Comment

• Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
              I feel like this “news” must have been leaked/circulated by MC’s new management to create buzz or to setup a formal announcement for Mariah’s new management deal.

Also maybe to kickstart a new era?

Even though tabloids lie... I do believe we will be getting a new Mariah album soon... this Fall or Spring 2022, followed by a new world tour.

But for now... I will look forward to the new Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis collaboration coming out this upcoming week!
              not a chance, Mariah would never allow something like that to get out. Especially as she has/had so much respect for Jay

Comment

• Surprised by the Jay Z news, they seemed to get along well. Maybe that's why you shouldn't mix family/friendship with business.

Looks like there is a new record in the works and heavily leans RnB.

Although, I admit after the Rarities I was hoping that she would make a more pop centric record.

Comment

• I’m dead at some of you actually believing a story from The Sun and The daily mail as a brit I can confidently say 95% of what they write is false.

Especially when we consider she’s simply just moving with Melissa.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                    I wonder will she address it ?
                    I hope sooner than later, to clear things up.

Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
                    I feel like this “news” must have been leaked/circulated by MC’s new management to create buzz or to setup a formal announcement for Mariah’s new management deal.
                    She would never do that to a long-time friend like Jay-Z.
                    She's VERY loyal.

Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                    I’m dead at some of you actually believing a story from The Sun and The daily mail as a brit I can confidently say 95% of what they write is false.

Especially when we consider she’s simply just moving with Melissa.
                    Exactly.
                    I don't believe this story.
                    Tho it went viral and it's everywhere now, I hope Mariah & Jay address it. Just a simple tweet/interaction in social media and done.
                    Silence is never good in these cases IMO.

Comment

• "and the sorrow that you know" I love the change in that part OMG

[EXTENDED] Mariah Carey - Hero Rehearsals - Live Youku 2018

Comment

• Come thru, May!

---

Comment

• She performed TMB quite a lot in '08.
                          I forgot about some performances.

2:34 she did a similar attempt in '14 @ Today Show (and it was better, LOL).

(RARE) Mariah Carey - Touch My Body (Live Music Station 2008)

She looked absolutely stunning here.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

So do you think components of The Sun's story are true then?
                            I think someone could be trying to start trouble... potentially from the Roc camp yes.... but I don’t mean Jay

at the end of a day she is a very high profile client they lost and she defected... with another one of their ‘team’ Melissa... I think that might incite some annoyance for sure

Comment

• Whenever there is a major buzz, expect for a new project from Mariah in the coming months. And I am not talking about Somewhat Loved.

Comment

• I believe in the story. Where there is smoke there is fire. That doesnt mean her and Jay are on bad terms or that they cannot make up in the future. But if everything was great she never would have left.

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
                                  I believe in the story.
                                  I don’t think this is a surprise to anyone here.

Comment

• The story doesn’t have an iota of truth to it

She was happy with Melissa, she followed Melissa, that’s it

Sorry if you think Jay Z was really dictating her career moves
                                    Last edited by allygdale; Mon June 7, 2021, 03:39.

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
                                      I believe in the story.
                                      *pretends to be shocked*

Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                      The story doesn’t have an iota of truth to it

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                          For an unofficial thing, I still wanna hear the full track. Though, I was hoping for more.

Time of Your Life - Dance

Yes it slaps!

I love how 80s it is, keeping the Prince vibe in tact

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                            The story doesn’t have an iota of truth to it

Yeah, I hadn't realized that all of the articles were just sourcing the Sun. The media is really running with that.

Where did the news break that she was moving with Melissa? I hadn't seen that.

Comment

• We’ve got Somewhat Love coming but we need a damn justice campaign for AYNAF C+C remix

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                                                Where did the news break that she was moving with Melissa? I hadn't seen that.
                                                We know Melissa joined Range Media as a partner in the music division when she left RN in January.

Comment

• *screaming in F#8*

just for laughs

Oops, they deleted the tweet
                                                  Last edited by Shaka; Mon June 7, 2021, 06:22.

Comment

• A tall queen.

See the thread.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X