Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • also, I'm back. I moved appartments... it was a drag. I was blasting There Goes my Heart for my helpers.... #promo.
    My Chart

    Comment


    • Originally posted by allygdale View Post

      Uncensored lyric from “Izzo,” starts with a b and ends with an itch
      Thank's for educating an old lamb lol.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
        also, I'm back. I moved appartments... it was a drag. I was blasting There Goes my Heart for my helpers.... #promo.
        Taste

        edit: congrats on the new home!

        Comment


        • She so badass.
          Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

          Comment


          • Mariahs public image has improved so much over the years. I really think she could beat a lot of ageism if she came back strong the next era

            Comment


            • Great Bianca pic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                Mariahs public image has improved so much over the years. I really think she could beat a lot of ageism if she came back strong the next era
                Agreed, I was thinking this just last night a blazing hot summer song, decent video and the right promo could do well for her.

                I’ve given up on a creative video so I’d take a vibe video ala Thank God I found you/Make it last, My all/stay awhile with lots of cameos and the vibe like Don’t stop (Funkin for Jamaica).

                Comment


                • Originally posted by naughtynae View Post

                  Agreed, I was thinking this just last night a blazing hot summer song, decent video and the right promo could do well for her.

                  I’ve given up on a creative video so I’d take a vibe video ala Thank God I found you/Make it last, My all/stay awhile with lots of cameos and the vibe like Don’t stop (Funkin for Jamaica).
                  TGIFY remix or my all remix videos won’t catch anyone’s attention. With you video is boring but it’s more pleasing visually than those videos

                  Comment


                  • Mariah Carey - I Want To Know What Love Is (No Fade Out Mix)

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                      TGIFY remix or my all remix videos won’t catch anyone’s attention. With you video is boring but it’s more pleasing visually than those videos
                      I mentioned cameos.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by naughtynae View Post

                        I mentioned cameos.
                        I dont think a few cameos in a video is going to make any difference to its chart performance tbh.
                        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                        Pronouns: He / Him

                        Comment


                        • 7:00 - 10:10

                          Mariah Carey Leaves Jay-Z’s Roc Nation


                          Comment


                          • Wendy girl please

                            Comment


                            • She tried to drag her but everyone else on her team was like nah, I’m not going down that road with you…

                              Comment


                              • OMFG all of Mariah’s albums on Apple Music are in lossless now and MIAMTEC

                                Comment


                                • OMFG “GIVING ME LIFE” IN HI-RES

                                  THE TEXTURES IN DEM LOWS

                                  Comment


                                  • “REFLECTIONS,” THE DETAIL, THE RICHNESS, I CAN’T DEAL

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                      Mariahs public image has improved so much over the years. I really think she could beat a lot of ageism if she came back strong the next era
                                      I agree! Let's hope!

                                      The "public" so damn fickle though.
                                      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                                      Comment


                                      • TMZ: Mariah Carey No Beef with Jay-Z ... Left Roc Nation for More 1-on-1 Time!!!
                                        https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/08/maria...ersonal-focus/

                                        Mariah Carey's looking to downsize and try something new -- that's the real reason she's parted ways with Jay-Z's Roc Nation, not any personal feud ... TMZ has learned.

                                        Sources close to the situation tell us ... Mariah prefers to work with a smaller team where she has more personal time with managers, and Jay's powerhouse agency has a more wide-ranging business model.

                                        We're told at Roc, artists like Mariah could have 20 or more people working on her team in various departments -- marketing, social media, music, merchandise, etc. -- and she simply felt it was time to pare down to a more intimate team.

                                        Our sources say there was no "explosive argument" between the 2 music legends as reported by some outlets -- something Mariah shot down on Twitter. We're told they actually decided a couple months ago to amicably end the business relationship that started in 2017.

                                        Carey's joining Range Media Partners, a move we're told also coincides with her manager Melissa Ruderman doing the same thing. Ruderman left Roc in early 2021 to become a partner in the music division at Range, and we're told she's still going to be working with Mariah.

                                        Range is no small agency, but our sources say it uses smaller teams of skilled managers for clients ... which is exactly what Mariah wants these days.

                                        Some of Range's other clients include Anna Kendrick, Bradley Cooper, Naomi Ackie, Michael Bay, Emilia Clarke, Johnny Depp, Taron Egerton, Michael Fassbender, Tom Hardy and Keira Knightley -- all big names in TV and film, but now they've got a music icon too.
                                        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                                        Comment


                                        • I wonder if Melissa left to work with Mariah, rather than the other way round?

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                            I dont think a few cameos in a video is going to make any difference to its chart performance tbh.
                                            Tell that to the people who were wetting themselves at the prospect of a selfie with Ariana. At this point not much will help her chart performance but it’s worth a try.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                              I wonder if Melissa left to work with Mariah, rather than the other way round?
                                              It seems like Mariah followed her over as Melissa joined to be partner. I’m sure that loyalty will pay off for Mariah though Melissa will have more clout then she did at Roc Nation.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by naughtynae View Post

                                                It seems like Mariah followed her over as Melissa joined to be partner. I’m sure that loyalty will pay off for Mariah though Melissa will have more clout then she did at Roc Nation.
                                                Makes sense!

                                                totally agree, Melissa has only ever seemed to want the most for Mariah and has done nothing but good for her career

                                                Comment


                                                • I noticed Apple Music has Rainbow, Charmbracelet, and WBT Late Night Valentine only in Mp3 quality, mess, “Somewhat Love” better be Lossless Apple Digital Master like everything else, including rarities

                                                  Speaking of Rarities, listening in HiRes and I really think the entire song is a 2020 vocal

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by naughtynae View Post

                                                    Agreed, I was thinking this just last night a blazing hot summer song, decent video and the right promo could do well for her.

                                                    I’ve given up on a creative video so I’d take a vibe video ala Thank God I found you/Make it last, My all/stay awhile with lots of cameos and the vibe like Don’t stop (Funkin for Jamaica).
                                                    I'm not holding out hope for a creative video either but I do think this is crucial in her case. The youngins need visual stimulation. Either that or she has to make sure the song is a social media (TikTok) gold mine. preferably both things though.
                                                    Everything, it only fades...

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X