Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by automaticprincess View Post
    You can tell jay is a friend to her coz she don’t normally shut down rumours this quick. She rarely even address news about her online.
    True dat.

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    So are the rumors about the album and the world tour also not true?
    Of course nope.

Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
    She so badass.
    I'm so fvcking proud.

Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
    Mariahs public image has improved so much over the years. I really think she could beat a lot of ageism if she came back strong the next era
    I know and I'm so happy.
    Legends shouldn't be treated the way they did to her.
    But if anything, they made her stronger.

Can't wait for Xmas 2021 and then her next Era.

Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
    Great Bianca pic
    She looks so hot with dark hair.

Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
    I’ve given up on a creative video so I’d take a vibe video ala Thank God I found you/Make it last, My all/stay awhile with lots of cameos and the vibe like Don’t stop (Funkin for Jamaica).
    I'd love that personally.
    I just hope there's a love interest in her next video/s. They're totally lacking.
    GTFO MV could've been a lil more interesting with a hottie.

​​​​​​​P.S. I love the DS(FFJ) vibe. The location alone >

Comment

• Originally posted by Robby View Post

I'm not holding out hope for a creative video either but I do think this is crucial in her case. The youngins need visual stimulation. Either that or she has to make sure the song is a social media (TikTok) gold mine. preferably both things though.
      I think her last good video was AIWFCIY - and it appeared she had a budget outside of what her label gave her (e.g. Walker's ad money).
      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
        also, I'm back. I moved appartments... it was a drag. I was blasting There Goes my Heart for my helpers.... #promo.
        I'll be in that same process in a few weeks. Bleak dahling! Pray for my sanity 'cause I'm moving to another city.

But congrats! and also #TASTE

#therapeuticriah <3

Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
        Wendy girl please

Originally posted by markwalde View Post
        She tried to drag her but everyone else on her team was like nah, I’m not going down that road with you…
        Love it.
        Can't believe people actually watch this show, *but anyway*

Originally posted by allygdale View Post
        OMFG “GIVING ME LIFE” IN HI-RES

THE TEXTURES IN DEM LOWS
        Originally posted by allygdale View Post
        “REFLECTIONS,” THE DETAIL, THE RICHNESS, I CAN’T DEAL
        Yasss, say it louder for the people in the back!

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
        I wonder if Melissa left to work with Mariah, rather than the other way round?
        Maybe they planed it together.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
          I think her last good video was AIWFCIY - and it appeared she had a budget outside of what her label gave her (e.g. Walker's ad money).
          That video was really well done, very tasteful, festive and with a beautiful message.

I can't believe she even did a "choreo"

It will end up this year with almost 300M views (it did like 120M views in 2020, around 35M in 2019).

Comment

• Well done vid, quite smooth.

Great selection of clips!

Mariah Carey - Best Of "My All" (2010s Version)

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

I quite like the With you video, some nice shots and quite tastefully done but I guess theres not a lot of replay value either.
                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                  I quite like the With you video, some nice shots and quite tastefully done but I guess theres not a lot of replay value either.
                  Yeah, it's a beautiful video.
                  I love GTFO as well.
                  They are very cinematographic but they lack replay value as u said.
                  I love the colors in the ANN vid and the idea/concept was good but the execution was a bit meh.

CAUTION (the whole "Era") had really great visuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Yeah, it's a beautiful video.
                    I love GTFO as well.
                    They are very cinematographic but they lack replay value as u said.
                    I love the colors in the ANN vid and the idea/concept was good but the execution was a bit meh.

CAUTION (the whole "Era") had really great visuals.
                    I hate A no no as a song. Nearly as bad as Obsessed.

Comment

• Guys, what big artist do you think we will see in her new xmas special?

I vote for BTS

Comment

• Obviously Mariah will never have a TEOM era level of success again, but what do you think she has a better chance of at least getting a semi big album era? Would it be better chances with a big company like roc Nation with many employees working for the cause or a smaller more intimate team working with Mariah?

MC was probably freaked out that people she did not even know were making decisions on her behalf

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
                          Obviously Mariah will never have a TEOM era level of success again, but what do you think she has a better chance of at least getting a semi big album era? Would it be better chances with a big company like roc Nation with many employees working for the cause or a smaller more intimate team working with Mariah?

MC was probably freaked out that people she did not even know were making decisions on her behalf
                          Regardless of whatever she does or whoever she works with I don't see her selling more than 250k in the US. You have to remember Caution benefitted from merch bundles and tour bundles and none of that count for the chart anymore and nothing is counted until it is shipped from her store.. It is going to be tough for MC going forward. She is probably looking at an opening week of 35k in the US unless a miracle happens.

Comment

• Comment

I hate A no no as a song. Nearly as bad as Obsessed.

Obsessed is a massive bop.

Comment

• I hope she gets some nominations and attend the award show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                  Guys, what big artist do you think we will see in her new xmas special?

I vote for BTS
                                  Really?

That's the last thing I want LOL.

Comment

• Comment

Obsessed is a massive bop.

I hate it. Clown anyday for me

Comment

I hate it. Clown anyday for me
                                        Yeah, of course I also prefer Clown, is way superior vocally & lyrically, but I appreciatte both. I love everything about Obsessed

But it's a matter of taste at the end of the day

In terms of her diss-tracks, for me goes like:

Clown >> Obsessed >>>> A No No > I Don't = Thirsty

Comment

• Loved the interview.
                                          Very candid.
                                          She has great chemistry with Nessa, I enjoy them together, it's never awkward.

Happy that she didn't shade the Special, LOL.

Also, Queen Of Promo #TMOM

Comment

Yeah, of course I also prefer Clown, is way superior vocally & lyrically, but I appreciatte both. I love everything about Obsessed

But it's a matter of taste at the end of the day

In terms of her diss-tracks, for me goes like:

Clown >> Obsessed >>>> A No No > I Don't = Thirsty
                                            From that list I only aknowledge Clown and the Thirsty intro from the tour. The rest don't exist. I prefer Imperfect to Obsessed, same song with a better message.

Comment

• LOL, you're comparing apple to oranges

Comment

Really?

That's the last thing I want LOL.
                                                Hahaha i didnt say what i want... i am just guessing

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                                  Hahaha i didnt say what i want... i am just guessing
                                                  LOL, but why?
                                                  That would be so random
                                                  We know she likes & prefers to work with people close to her.
                                                  I hope she invites JoJo & Kelly C. and would be amazing to have Ari & J-H again.

Comment

• I love this pic so much.

I'd like to have all the outtakes from this shoot and in HQ.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X