Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
    Am I the only one who would love a duet with Sam Smith? I would love those 2 voices together ❤

P.d. Shaka i hope u stan Sam Smith as well lol
    Of course! I love him!

Comment

• I know most of lambs hate on "With You" (only 'cause it was chosen as a single), but it's a perfect Valentine's song.

It's so much better than Love Story.

Bryan >>> Nick.

Comment

• The real queen of harmonies and walls of sound

Comment

• She's pushing We Belong Together very hard indeed

Comment

• Yass. So, she's editing hahaha

Comment

• Comment

• Oh nooooooo, I wanted it raw! (and today! )

Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                Yass. So, she's editing hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                  I need the names of the 20%, a disgusting margin.
                  Greatest
                  Of
                  All
                  Time

Comment

• Kinda new that she would want to release that 7min version today.....strike while it's hot.

Though perhaps some unexpected issues with editing or clearance? Perhaps they sampled something else at the same time?

Last edited by skylynx; Sun February 14, 2021, 19:33.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                          Yass. So, she's editing hahaha

Chipmunky edits are coming then

Comment

• Comment

• There's something about straight guys singing this song is just

Comment

• Comment

• I've always thought this was just computer generated (or already printed) on a white canvas......they actually went into great lengths to paint this on her when she's wearing it. LOL

Comment

• It's lovely seeing all the love she's getting on social media for this performance.

All her usual big name followers on Instagram all responded in support (JHUD, Leona, Naomi..etc). It's fast approaching 2m which would be one of her biggest, if not biggest music related post.

Comment

• Humble queen......she sounds so mature and measured when she was younger.

She of course is still so humble today.

Comment

• Youtubers Reacting to Mariah Carey - We Belong Together (Mimi's Late Night Valentine's Mix)

Comment

I know most of lambs hate on "With You" (only 'cause it was chosen as a single), but it's a perfect Valentine's song.

It's so much better than Love Story.

Bryan >>> Nick.

ALLL about that VIDEO too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! classique...WE LOVE BRYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where's his dog?
                                          https://youtu.be/Uk8oqyjvfHo

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                            Humble queen......she sounds so mature and measured when she was younger.

She of course is still so humble today.

hhahahahha...!!!!!! Aries...but that ol Cancer moon...humbling her out!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE that Chicago is on there but ZEPPELIN IS NOT???wtf??????????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post
                                              2 biiizzzzzaaaareee...jsut pulled that 2 days ago to work on again

LETS HERE THE QUEEN Sade'd .....YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

OMG she did a lil snippet of "My Funny Valentine" I'm gonna cry, b!tch you HAVE to cover that masterpiece!
                                                she's gottah do the STANDARDS/blues/ELLA......like YESterday.....................................

Comment

• Celebrating the Debut era at the Mariah Carey Discography Rate

Check here
                                                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by musedeva View Post

hhahahahha...!!!!!! Aries...but that ol Cancer moon...humbling her out!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE that Chicago is on there but ZEPPELIN IS NOT???wtf??????????????????????
                                                    Chicago has a huge discography spanning 20+ studio albums and had major success in the 80s when sales were strong. They also had major singles.

Led Zeppelin was pretty big on albums but they lack the Singles success.

When looking at some of these legends of the 70s/80s they release a HUGE amount of studio albums (i.e. Barbara, Aretha, Patti all 20+ albums). Their discographies are just MASSIVE. and this is all pre-streaming.

Mariah is ONLY at her 15th which to us seems high (compared to Madonna,Whtiney, Celine, Janet).....but is still relatively tame compared the grand-legends.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X