Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by markwalde View Post
    Some people aren't loving the song... Some others are completely thrilled. But please stream it to support! It's best to stream it in a playlist, and not on repeat. I weaved the song into this playlist on the first few spots...

Only ten streams in a 24 hour period from any one account will actually be counted.
    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• LYRIC VIDEO!

Comment

• Originally posted by markwalde View Post
        Some people aren't loving the song... Some others are completely thrilled. But please stream it to support! It's best to stream it in a playlist, and not on repeat. I weaved the song into this playlist on the first few spots...
        Great!

Lots of fandoms are helping <3

I don't care for success but I believe in the love for the music and being supportive, that's make us better. We should do the same for others as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
          Ohhh, that sucks.
          I wonder why she changed it.
          It's a though song but she can pull it off. She already did two times (when she was younger) and it was amazing.
          I hope she performs it on next week!

Comment

• I’m probably the only lamb that think SWL sounds like a hit. It’s so catchy. The verses is beautiful and the chorus is addictive. Love the production and the oomphs beats in the chorus. I’m so happy to hear a new MC song. Can’t believe the lambs are ungrateful for a new release

Comment

• The biggest annoyance in the song for me is the slight pause for the chorus to come in… it doesn’t come in on the beat… I don’t know why they did that but it’s not clever lol. It would make such a big difference if it came in when it should. It would just flow better.
              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Let's give to Queen another Trend!

Today is "MARIAH IS HERE".

C'mon lambs!

Comment

• SANG, TAMAR! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Ohhh, that sucks.
                    I wonder why she changed it.
                    It's a though song but she can pull it off. She already did two times (when she was younger) and it was amazing.
                    I hope she performs it on next week!
                    Maybe it’s a copyright issues ? Maybe Mariah/Sony (or whoever has to authorize) didnt let Kelly use the song and she had to replace to another song

Comment

I’m probably the only lamb that think SWL sounds like a hit. It’s so catchy. The verses is beautiful and the chorus is addictive. Love the production and the oomphs beats in the chorus. I’m so happy to hear a new MC song. Can’t believe the lambs are ungrateful for a new release
                      I'm sure it will grew up on some lambs!
                      I'm liking it more & more with each listen.
                      Maybe it will be a grower, it happens sometimes

But I'm always grateful for new music

Lambs on Twitter and YT (comment section) are loving it tho!

Comment

Maybe it’s a copyright issues ? Maybe Mariah/Sony (or whoever has to authorize) didnt let Kelly use the song and she had to replace to another song
                        Hopefully that's not the reason.
                        If that's the case, then it sucks big time.

Comment

• Comment

• Her studio vocals are fabulous!

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Faded is sheer bliss from start to finish. The fact that she had the audacity to leave that rotting on an album is beyond me.
                              I must admit I didn't like Faded at first (attention was more on Thirsty and YDKWTD) but it has grown to become my 2nd favorite on MIAM behind #Beautiful. The melody is very pretty. and memorable.

With tighter and stronger vocals especially in the verses this would've been a superlative song for me. I think I ranked it an 8/10 on the Discography rate.

Comment

• Faded is a great album track but would have gone nowhere on the charts.
                                To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Ok y’all... not gonna lie on the first listen I was like “wtf is this” but it’s definitely a grower! Because now I think Issa bop! Actually starting to love it. It’s so catchy

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                    Faded is a great album track but would have gone nowhere on the charts.
                                    True about anything she releases though - so might as well release a banger like Faded
                                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                      I admit I was always jealous that mariah never did anything as fresh or catchy with J&L as All For You. I’d have loved that to have been Mariah’s song in 2001 haha
                                      Imagine Mariah doing a song like All For You!...FIRE..Janet has the layering and vocals down pat on that song but I would really enjoy Mariah's vocals on a beat like that. I guess she was busy recording Loveryboy at the time so i guess it's OK. We need Janet style beats with Mariah vocals. LOL.

I'm Ok with Mariah doing throwback RnB, though please stop these mid-tempos (very wordy songs which sometimes are not very clear with all that breathiness, speak singing) ....go all out and give us a fun record that gets one moving. She's done that many times before and can do that again I wonder why she's so reluctant go for that now particularly when she's in a great space at the momment and filled with so much positivity. Bring on It's Like That 2021...hope she's saving that for MC16.

It's been great with MARIAH is COMING but let's give us something we can actually spin and appeals to all quadrants rather than something that is more an album filler at best. Yes this is a song where she is a feature but it has all the makings of what will not work and clearly when you don't have even 50% of the lambs loving it will be related to the same forgotten pit like I Don't and Infamous, Save the Day soon enough.

This song will go nowhere on the charts, i'm in no mood to just give free spins If i don't actually like the song.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                        Ok y’all... not gonna lie on the first listen I was like “wtf is this” but it’s definitely a grower! Because now I think Issa bop! Actually starting to love it. It’s so catchy
                                        My reaction exactly

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                          True about anything she releases though - so might as well release a banger like Faded
                                          Exactly

Comment

• #44 on US iTunes

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

it's better to flop with a great song like faded than to release YM and still flop

Comment

• Ok, I'm OBSESSED with the second verse.

Comment

it's better to flop with a great song like faded than to release YM and still flop
                                                  That's true tho

---

#40 US iTunes.
                                                  Will be able to enter the Top 20/10?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

That's true tho

---

#40 US iTunes.
                                                    Will be able to enter the Top 20/10?
                                                    There is a push for tomorrow. So sales will be split.

I guess they anticipated that anyways.
                                                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Working...
                                                    X