No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly if it wasn’t for Caution I would have lost faith in Mariah’s ability to release a good new song. This album is so perfect I don’t understand how she can go from that masterpiece to Save The Day and Somewhat Uninspired. I’m getting tired of mid-tempos I’m low key wishing she is on Lady Gaga Born This Way Re-release for pride so we can get a club song from her. It’s been too long

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
      Shaka haha, okay, I’ll give you parts of Infamous. But she sounds like a man at the beginning and the song is just way too Empire for me
      LOL, what?
      I take these songs for what they are and according to its purposse.
      If Infamous would've been on Caution probably I would've consider it a medioce track - compared to the rest.
      But as a song for a TV Show, I like it, I mean, it's way too Empire 'cause it was done for it.
      I always listen and judge the songs according to the context, and there it fits.

I don't know if I making sense, it would be easier for me to explain it in Spanish

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmas View Post
        Honestly if it wasn’t for Caution I would have lost faith in Mariah’s ability to release a good new song. This album is so perfect I don’t understand how she can go from that masterpiece to Save The Day and Somewhat Uninspired. I’m getting tired of mid-tempos I’m low key wishing she is on Lady Gaga Born This Way Re-release for pride so we can get a club song from her. It’s been too long
        But both Save The Day & Somewhat Loved are older than Caution album

Those aren't new songs, did u know that?

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
        If she had been on the original track ok but it was already out and a massive hit before her version was released. I do like it though having said that.
        How I whish Mariah would've been on the track, I mean, as a feature on the OG version when they released it.
        Not only 'cause it was a hit, but it's such a great tune.

And then they could come up with the remixes.

The Acoustic Remix slays.

Comment

• She always finds a way to be #1 on some chart #QUEEN

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

LOL, what?
            I take these songs for what they are and according to its purposse.
            If Infamous would've been on Caution probably I would've consider it a medioce track - compared to the rest.
            But as a song for a TV Show, I like it, I mean, it's way too Empire 'cause it was done for it.
            I always listen and judge the songs according to the context, and there it fits.

I don't know if I making sense, it would be easier for me to explain it in Spanish
            Makes sense and I agree but I can’t listen to it

Comment

She always finds a way to be #1 on some chart #QUEEN

20th Number one confirmed
              " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
              Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Enough of the Infamous disrespect

It's a great song and she delivered one of her best live performances of 2016. Queen of missing her cue.

Also, i like my username to be pronounced the way she does so here in the intro.

Comment

• Rare!

BUSAN SHOW, CBWT - FEB 2004

Band Intro

Can't Take That Away

Always Be My Baby

I'll Be There

Hero / Butterfly Outro

Not the best date from '04.
                  Her voice was tired. She dodged lots of notes and played it safe.
                  At some bits she sounds like current Mariah (live shows when she's on Tour on a good vocal day).

Jakarta was amazing.

Malaysia was the best one from what I've heard (from the '04 Leg).
                  It's on par with the best dates from '03.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                    Makes sense and I agree but I can’t listen to it

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                    Enough of the Infamous disrespect

It's a great song and she delivered one of her best live performances of 2016. Queen of missing her cue.
                    I agree.
                    Actually I like this performance better than the studio version I think.

Comment

I agree.
                      Actually I like this performance better than the studio version I think.
                      Do you have the video of where she missed her cue or almost missed it during One Sweet Day ?! So funny

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                        Do you have the video of where she missed her cue or almost missed it during One Sweet Day ?! So funny
                        Mmm nope.
                        I don't remember that one.
                        Is from the SSFT?

Comment

• So random LOL.

The One.

Comment

Mmm nope.
                            I don't remember that one.
                            Is from the SSFT?
                            Hhmm it was one of the shows where Trey and another guy sung with her. Dont remember the show. She was kind of daydreaming and she almost missed it Very funny cos there was a close up of her face, as she daydreamed, then woke up and realized where she was, reacted grabbed the mic and started singing !! Was at the beginning of the song.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                              Hhmm it was one of the shows where Trey and another guy sung with her. Dont remember the show. She was kind of daydreaming and she almost missed it Very funny cos there was a close up of her face, as she daydreamed, then woke up and realized where she was, reacted grabbed the mic and started singing !! Was at the beginning of the song.
                              Don't remember that one tbh LOL.
                              Too lazy to try to find it now, I'm working (kinda ).
                              The other guy is Daniel Moore btw!

The SSFT has some really great vocal moments.

Comment

• Bish, talk about I Only Wanted please

Comment

Bish, talk about I Only Wanted please

YEEEEEES!!!!
                                  YGM issa fvcking bop.
                                  Y'all slept on it.
                                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

So random LOL.

The One.

Not random, Liron is asking for Charmie to be remastered Dolby Atmos

Comment

• I know, still random that Mariah answered.

---

She's tweeting a lot!

LMAOOO

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                        YEEEEEES!!!!
                                        YGM issa fvcking bop.
                                        Y'all slept on it.
                                        I agree, massive bop!

Comment

So random LOL.

The One.

“The One”

Dem melodies, the sexy guitar solo, the adlibs, that’s a classic

Mimi on her Prince sh*t

Comment

• The One is a masterpiece.

That 2nd verse >>>

I think I even prefer the So So Def Remix

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmas View Post
                                              Honestly if it wasn’t for Caution I would have lost faith in Mariah’s ability to release a good new song. This album is so perfect I don’t understand how she can go from that masterpiece to Save The Day and Somewhat Uninspired. I’m getting tired of mid-tempos I’m low key wishing she is on Lady Gaga Born This Way Re-release for pride so we can get a club song from her. It’s been too long
                                              To be fair to MC,
                                              The songs you mentioned were songs from the vault while Caution is a new album.
                                              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Mariah Carey - It's A Wrap (No Fade Out Mix)

Comment

• Stevie Nicks is on this new Maroon 5 song doing BGVS and I don’t like M5 but she sounds amazing and the song is very Fleetwood, I really want her on an MC track! I feel like their tones would blend so well

Her music always had my heart but she earned my respect when she stood up for Mariah by publicly threatening to strangle Nicki, so gangsta, so iconic, legend for legend ‘ish
                                                  Last edited by allygdale; Fri June 11, 2021, 21:51.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

To be fair to MC,
                                                    The songs you mentioned were songs from the vault while Caution is a new album.
                                                    I know but still the vocals & productions were brand new. Which means she was ok releasing those songs and even pushing them as “single materials” that’s what is bothering me… For instance The Rarities is such a great album I just do not understand why she selected STD as the single to push the project. It’s like she lost her “taste”. Even being shady to Caution recently while it’s objectively Top 5 in terms of quality as a whole Album (Butterfly - Daydream - Caution is the holy trinity for me).
                                                    Last edited by Xmas; Fri June 11, 2021, 22:14.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X