No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd love to have the undubbed of this concert.

3:43 that scale up to D6 is SICK, and the whistle run after that INSANE.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
      Also, i like my username to be pronounced the way she does so here in the intro.
      How else would your name be pronounced?

Who doesn't know what to call you?
      But then again... I don't think anyone's calling so it doesn't matter.

Anyway, everyone thinks my name is InfoFromAnus... and I'll own that.
      MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
        LMAOOO

What is with the hate Mariah?!

If I ever make it to a reality singing competition ala The Voice... I think I wanna sing Prisoner! And dedicate it to Mariah!

That may never happen so I'll just stan the song here.
        MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
          I don't know!

I love both songs, especially Prisoner!

I really like You Need Me, I know, unpopular opinion

Comment

How else would your name be pronounced?

Who doesn't know what to call you?
            But then again... I don't think anyone's calling so it doesn't matter.

Anyway, everyone thinks my name is InfoFromAnus... and I'll own that.
            Some people pronounce it IN-FAM-OUS in three syllables not IN-FAMOUS as in two
            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
            Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Some people pronounce it IN-FAM-OUS in three syllables not IN-FAMOUS as in two
              Illiterates!

Actually, both pronunciations have three syllables
              MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

I don't know!

I love both songs, especially Prisoner!

I really like You Need Me, I know, unpopular opinion
                Love it too, far better than that trash Obsessed

Comment

Love it too, far better than that trash Obsessed
                  Obsessed is a great bop.
                  My Chart

Comment

If I ever make it to a reality singing competition ala The Voice... I think I wanna sing Prisoner! And dedicate it to Mariah!

Prisoner is such a great song. So unique in her discography. Mariah always hates on the wrong songs... and praises those that I think... are questionable.
                    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Prisoner is such a great song. So unique in her discography. Mariah always hates on the wrong songs... and praises those that I think... are questionable.
                      i wonder if she would still hate it without her rap.

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                        But her rap is iconique!
                        MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

Obsessed is a great bop.
                          Honestly I have tried but I just cannot get into it. I love Imperfect though, which is basically the same song .

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                            I think she hates the whole 80s sound of her debut album... which is why she is shading it every chance she gets. I think that rap-part is what transforms the song from a great song to a career highlight. It's so goofy and yet so addictive.
                            My Chart

Comment

• To be fair to her this time I can see why she wouldn’t like those two songs, they did not age well production wise at all. They are very of that time period and now seem quite corny (sorry).

Comment

Honestly I have tried but I just cannot get into it. I love Imperfect though, which is basically the same song .
                                It's a shame that she stopped MC30 and or didn't give us that masterpiece of a song that is Imperfect. I love it.
                                My Chart

Comment

• My love for O stems from the fact that she released it on my birthday in 2009. <3
                                  My Chart

Comment

It's a shame that she stopped MC30 and or didn't give us that masterpiece of a song that is Imperfect. I love it.
                                    Same me too. I really love the message and her belts at the end. I listen to it regularly ! I also really enjoy the 1's song. 100 percent.

Comment

Lol. She probably dislikes those songs coz they are too 80's sounding....i think Someday also receives the same treatment.... But, I'm gonna politely disagree with her preference here. For me, Prisoner and You Need Me were some of the highlights from her debut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokie76 View Post

Lol. She probably dislikes those songs coz they are too 80's sounding....i think Someday also receives the same treatment.... But, I'm gonna politely disagree with her preference here. For me, Prisoner and You Need Me were some of the highlights from her debut.
                                        They are... and that's partly the reason I like them so much.
                                        She gave us music (just a touch... just a taste) from the late 80s/early90s, which is along the sound of her peers from that era... like Taylor Dayne, whose music I still enjoy to this day.

The Prisoner and Prove Your Love mashup - love it!!!

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Somewhat Loved has grown on me. Now I’m obsessed
                                          I AM A GOD!

Comment

• Now we know wasn’t for Moaia

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
                                              Honestly I don’t understand the hatred that YM(E) gets from you guys. It’s a great song and one of those Mariah’s songs that I play on a daily basis. The layering, production, backing vocals, melody and beats are so on point.
                                              Yep!

Comment

• The world needs another mindless bop from her

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                                  The world needs another mindless bop from her
                                                  an urban banger with a beat that you can feel in your stomach... i need that from her... ILT style. <3
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                                    I think it fits on MIAMTEC - thematically and lyrically.

If its about her marriage - it says it all.
                                                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Working...
                                                    X