No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This song proves that Mariah's over a modern beat works just as well as any artists out there.

Anyone looking for a Mariah x Sam mix....this is a good one. I Love particularly >2:42

Originally posted by skylynx View Post
    Sam Smith doing what so many lambs have been doing this weekend.

I myself have been listening all day to her ballads and love songs.

Sam's songs are a mood as well....Stay With Me is the obvious standout, but I really love their more delicate songs and piano ballads like Palace, Forgive Myself

His lyrics are devastating at times

Palace

"My head is filled with ruins
    Most of them, I built with you
    Now the dust no longer moves
    Don't disturb the ghost of you, mmh

They are empty, they are worn
    Tell me what we built this for
    On my way to somethin' more
    You're that one I can't ignore, mmh"

Forgive Myself

'Til I wake up in the morning, you're all that I see
    You run through my head, in and out of my dreams
    Breathe for a minute, try and focus on me
    But I can't think of anyone else

Now my heart is broken and I'm crying on the floor
    And every part of me hopes you walk through the door
    But you're not here, baby, and I can't love anyone else
    'Til I forgive myself

Comment

• WOW, this song works so well.....

Comment

• Hearing those remixes reminded me of what a sexy song #Beautiful is. And her voice sounds so nice and not filtered on it. Please Mariah more of this!

Comment

• Have any of you guys heard this Always Be My Baby remix. It is so epic. It would be the most amazing opener to a concert or a TV special. It's so nostalgic, legendary and uplifting.

Comment

• These mashups i'm loving. I wish she does this more, strip it all back with a very orchestral earthy piano sound. These songs are brought back to life in a very tasteful way.

These productions (unlike MOAIA) do not sound dated at all with her vocals. MOAIA production these days sound very tiring and overproduced.

Comment

• #B is that bish.

Comment

• #B was an effing masterpiece and that retro sound and freshness makes it an instant classic.

And that's where it belongs, among her classics.
                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• SHE LOOKS LIKE A GODDESS ON YELLOW. THAT'S HER COLOR.

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                    #B was an effing masterpiece and that retro sound and freshness makes it an instant classic.

And that's where it belongs, among her classics.
                    That guitar, FIYAH

I'd love another Mariah X Miguel collabo w/ this kind of sound.

Comment

• I wonder if MC will post her annual Valentine's Day photo this year?
                      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• An interview from 1998 where Mariah talks about her childhood, Honey, music business, racism etc...Some of it corroborates her stories in the memoir!

Comment

• Sweet interaction, i would've preferred she said someonthing back instead of the emojis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                            #B is that bish.
                            Yessss it's mine and my husbands song because it's the song that we argued over on Facebook when he was just an acquaintance. Then that lead to talking more and more so it became our song
                            Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• Are there any songs by other artist that have a similar sound/vibe as #beautiful?
                              Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                                Are there any songs by other artist that have a similar sound/vibe as #beautiful?
                                The vibe is very Miguel. He has other songs with the same vibe on his albums.
                                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                                  Are there any songs by other artist that have a similar sound/vibe as #beautiful?
                                  Stand By Me (Ben E King) or You’re all I need to get by (Marvin Gaye/TammI Terrell)

Comment

• There is no way MC is in Atlanta just recording a new version of WBT. I think she has been busy!

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                      The vibe is very Miguel. He has other songs with the same vibe on his albums.
                                      Yeah the vibe is quite Miguel-KaleidoscopeDream-esque IMO. A masterpiece of an album.

I think it was a perfect blend between the two.

I'd love to have snippets of those writing/recording sessions.

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                      Yessss it's mine and my husbands song because it's the song that we argued over on Facebook when he was just an acquaintance. Then that lead to talking more and more so it became our song
                                      Awww, that's so cute!

Comment

• She gave her all here. Love this performance.

This is the undubbed btw.

Comment

• After Show: Kandi Burruss on Being in Mariah Carey’s Book | WWHL

Comment

• This is another reactor that I really enjoy.

Waiting for Sam & Nina! <3

Comment

• Comment

• LOL, he cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                  I wonder if MC will post her annual Valentine's Day photo this year?
                                                  Would love this outfit to make a return lol

Comment

• Random thought. The fact that Mariah’s friendship/relationship with tycoons in the fashion industry (such as Azzedine Alaia, Naomi Campbell, Amber Rose and Andre Leon Telly) have zero to none impact on her style and fashion taste really annoys me. With all those money she’s made and sometimes she still mages to dress like she just came out of a supermarket...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X