Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
    I know.
    Still her voice never cease to amaze me.
    Damn, it sounds as low as me and I’m a Baritone lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

MC should take advantage of the vinyl boom and release some limited “#1s” vinyl for #MC30/MC31 for an upcoming Record Store Day.

slap AIWFCIY on it for good measure.
      What would be even better is to use her AIW brand to further expand her Xmas merchandise catalogue. Here are some potential ideas:

1.) AIW to be available in cassette, CD and vinyls, which they will come with 20+ cover arts to choose from, plus the option to print names or greetings to personalise it as a xmas gift. Pre-order to start after Halloween.

2.) Collaborate with Apple, to launch the next iPhone/iPod RED around xmas, with each device preloaded with MC, MCIIU, all AIW singles and the Xmas special.

3.) I would love another Walker’s crisps ads!

Comment

B!TCH THOSE LOW NOTES DURING THE HARMONIES!!!

She was harmonizing A2s while belting out A5s, LMAO, the flex.

Her lower register is so rich and stable. And people say it's just air below F3
        Apart from those low notes, I could hear at least three hidden whistle harmonies!

Comment

• Mariah in the I Know What You Want documentary

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• "She is one of the Royal Empresses of our culture"

Comment

MC should take advantage of the vinyl boom and release some limited “#1s” vinyl for #MC30/MC31 for an upcoming Record Store Day.

slap AIWFCIY on it for good measure.
              Yeah, that would be cool.

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
              Damn, it sounds as low as me and I’m a Baritone lol
              I love how it sounds low but feminine at the same time. And that makes her lower register very special and unique for me.
              Toni, Bey (and even JoJo, among others) have amazing lows, but they sound, let's say, "different".

Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
              Apart from those low notes, I could hear at least three hidden whistle harmonies!
              Yeah, I focused on the lows 'cause I feel they're always underlooked.
              People are more impressed with her agility (runs, melismas, transitions) and her use of the whistle register.

Comment

• Comment

• Love it

Happy that she's proud of Charmie and didn't shade it btw LOL.

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                  Mariah in the I Know What You Want documentary

P.S. Love the braid <3
                  She looks so good.

Comment

Mariah in the I Know What You Want documentary

This was cool and I learned some facts I didn’t know!

love how nostalgic and proud he is of that record and the fact he had Mariah on it. Love how he championed her when others weren’t as well!

Comment

Yeah, that would be cool.

I love how it sounds low but feminine at the same time. And that makes her lower register very special and unique for me.
                      Toni, Bey (and even JoJo, among others) have amazing lows, but they sound, let's say, "different”
                      I feel you, you can hear she’s actually singing and I love how precise she is with it

Comment

• Watch this if you dare.....the gift that keeps on giving makes an appearance towards the end. ahem

Say what you will about the guy, but he sure is business savy and knows what the general public wants. The sheer number of acts under his control back in the 90s was just insane.

Comment

• "We had words...How the hell does she even know who Connie Francis is..."

Mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                            This was cool and I learned some facts I didn’t know!

love how nostalgic and proud he is of that record and the fact he had Mariah on it. Love how he championed her when others weren’t as well!
                            This big guy is like a Teddy bear LOL, we love u Busta! <3

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                            I feel you, you can hear she’s actually singing and I love how precise she is with it
                            She can actually riff down there and her enunciation is on point, that's amazing.

Comment

• I hope that for the next album, Mariah just releases it without any prior warning. Like we're all just here in UKMIX minding our own business and then someone on here tells us that there's an entire new Mariah album.

Comment

• I'd love that tbh.

Comment

• Gurl, what about articulate a bit more?

Comment

• I love Busta he’s always had this same supportive stance when it comes to Mariah, he’s also super protective of her one of the few people who spoke out against Eminem’s constant attacks on her and reportedly reached out to him to stop.

Comment

• My most played Mariah songs since late 2019.

Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• I can’t wait to hear the 9 minute song she’s obsessed with, maybe she’s saving her excitement for that one

Comment

• You only live to break my heart again

Comment

"We had words...How the hell does she even know who Connie Francis is..."

Mess.
                                            Musical encyclopedia

Comment

• Can anyone tell me the highest quality yet available for "Somewhat Loved". I've been searching and found records that has 192 & 320 Kbps. But I'm not sure whether 320kbps record is converted. Has record company yet released a FLAC version to encode?

Comment

• I want some of the layers in Somewhat Loved to be stripped back.

That “you’re making me go through things that I never went through before” line is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                                                  I love Busta he’s always had this same supportive stance when it comes to Mariah, he’s also super protective of her one of the few people who spoke out against Eminem’s constant attacks on her and reportedly reached out to him to stop.
                                                  I 100% agree.
                                                  I love their friendship.

Mariah has had lot of toxic people around her through her life & career (and I'm not talking only about her family, Tommy & the whole St$%a clan), but you can tell Busta is real friend of her.
                                                  I'm glad she has that people she can lean on sometimes, when she needs, 'cause we know she do. And they'll be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rideronts425 View Post
                                                    Can anyone tell me the highest quality yet available for "Somewhat Loved". I've been searching and found records that has 192 & 320 Kbps. But I'm not sure whether 320kbps record is converted. Has record company yet released a FLAC version to encode?
                                                    It’s lossless on Apple Music

Comment

Working...
                                                    X