Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
    I miss seeing Mariah on big Award Shows.
    She's always one of the highlights - whenever she attends. That quality star!
    Golden globe 2018 was a special moment. And one of my fav looks of her. She was breathtaking

Comment

• She was having a great vocal day for sure when she recorded these harmonies.

The first A5 is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
        Golden globe 2018 was a special moment. And one of my fav looks of her. She was breathtaking
        I still can't get over that look.
        She looked so stunning!

Her glow-ups are next level.

Comment

• I really want Mariah to go on an episode of Hot Ones, but I know that she would never, ever, ever do such a thing in a million years.

She couldn't even eat the chip she fought that elf for in her Walkers ad.

Comment

She was having a great vocal day for sure when she recorded these harmonies.

The first A5 is amazing.
            Are these A5’s her highest chest note recorded on any of her albums?
            I think there is a couple of background A5’s on To be Around you as well

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
              Mess!!! Hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                Are these A5’s her highest chest note recorded on any of her albums?
                I think there is a couple of background A5’s on To be Around you as well
                She has multiple A5s:

Emotions:
                To be Around You (there's A5 in the BG harmonies, in the track around 3:04)

Charmie:
                The One

TEOM:
                Fly Like A Bird
                Circles

MIAM:
                Heavenly

There's a Bb5 in the Honey So So Def Remix.

Also there's a Bb5 in Triumphant but it sounds very heady so I'm not sure if I would count that one, sounds like a very heady belt but I need to listen to the stems 'cause the layer is very busy so it's not that clear.

Comment

• It's the #tone for me.

[RARE] Emotions | Live Tokyo Dome 2000

---

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

in Japan? Glitter shipped 500k in the country - still absolutely mind-blowing for an album that got such bad press. Apparently, It didn't effect her in Japan at all... GH too sold around the half million mark there and Charmy 400k.
                    Yeah - I just meant a decline from the million plus sales (or 2 million plus sales even) she had. Although I think Rainbow also missed a million (or did it ship a million?).
                    I don't have the stats handy at the moment.
                    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                      I really want Mariah to go on an episode of Hot Ones, but I know that she would never, ever, ever do such a thing in a million years.

No idea what that show was and now I'm watching the Elizabeth Olsen episode... so many of these interview shows that have a weird concept

And that Walkers Ad is brilliant comedy and I love that chip eating thing... it's genius and Mariah is a comedy queen and that's all.

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• LMAO, the Walkers Ad is really hilarious.

I forgot about how funny it is

About to hit 1M views.

Comment

• LMAO, this went viral-ish:

Comment

• Emancipation, Einstein, Greatest Hits all seeing small bumps.
                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

She has multiple A5s:

Emotions:
                              To be Around You (there's A5 in the BG harmonies, in the track around 3:04)

Charmie:
                              The One

TEOM:
                              Fly Like A Bird
                              Circles

MIAM:
                              Heavenly

There's a Bb5 in the Honey So So Def Remix.

Also there's a Bb5 in Triumphant but it sounds very heady so I'm not sure if I would count that one, sounds like a very heady belt but I need to listen to the stems 'cause the layer is very busy so it's not that clear.
                              thanks handsome!

and people complain she didn’t ‘saaaang’ on Charmbracelet… smh!

Comment

Of course SL is all 2021. It's very clear for me.

Hi Eli!
                                though she mentioned "more music" right? She's unpredictable!

Comment

• SL sounded 2021 to me too

The only part that is reminiscent of other eras to me is the “you go!” but it’s Memoirs not Miami

Comment

• Originally posted by Rideronts425 View Post

though she mentioned "more music" right? She's unpredictable!
                                    She's been locked in the studio so I definitely think we'll be getting more new music this year.

Comment

• I just wish she could record and release live version of songs she (almost) never sing live.
                                      Prisoner
                                      Music Box
                                      Just To Hold You For Once Again
                                      When I Saw You
                                      Looking In
                                      Fourth Of July (main vocals without any bgv/adlibs, stripped without drums)
                                      Outside (main vocals without any bgv/adlibs, stripped without drums)
                                      Underneath The Stars (main vocals without any bgv/adlibs, stripped without drums)
                                      I Still Believe
                                      Against All Odds
                                      Thank God I Found You
                                      Lead The Way
                                      Reflections
                                      Never Too Far (full song)
                                      Through The Rain
                                      Main Again
                                      Circles
                                      One And Only
                                      I Wish You Knew
                                      Fly Like A Bird
                                      Touch My Body
                                      I Want To Know What Love Is
                                      Infinity
                                      GTFO
                                      With You
                                      Oh Santa! (with Ariana, Jennifer)

Comment

LMAO, this went viral-ish:

I want Mariah & Eminem duet to happen...

Comment

LMAO, the Walkers Ad is really hilarious.

I forgot about how funny it is

About to hit 1M views.

Probably the best TV commercial Mariah's ever done..

Comment

• Somewhat Loved managed to stay in the top 100 of iTunes R&B since its release.

Hopefully it's able to debut on the digital sales chart in the format.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

I want Mariah & Eminem duet to happen...
                                              Nah, would completely discount all the misogyny he’s shown her. Some of the things he’s said are unforgivable

Comment

• An Eminem + MC collab would be the first time I wont support a MC track.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

Nah, would completely discount all the misogyny he’s shown her. Some of the things he’s said are unforgivable
                                                  Most definitely even after she had children, Christina too. I’m convinced he’s almost invincible in the industry documented racism, homophobia and utterly misogynistic lyrics and he is always forgiven.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                    An Eminem + MC collab would be the first time I wont support a MC track.
                                                    100% agree! I dont want eminem near Mariah.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X