Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
    LOL, he cute.

It is nice to see athletes stanning her. This reminds of DJ singing I'll be there.
    Last edited by carey18ph; Mon February 15, 2021, 15:40.
    A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
      Random thought. The fact that Mariah’s friendship/relationship with tycoons in the fashion industry (such as Azzedine Alaia, Naomi Campbell, Amber Rose and Andre Leon Telly) have zero to none impact on her style and fashion taste really annoys me. With all those money she’s made and sometimes she still mages to dress like she just came out of a supermarket...
      She dresses the way she likes and there's nothing wrong dressing like "coming out of a supermarket".

Comment

• It’s no MOAIA video remastered. Guess we won’t get this week either, maybe next week

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

Diane Warren said on Twitter it’s fake
          Honey, you didn't get the mockery! She answered according to the formulation of the question, without the comma! This song is registered in 3 different catalogs with the same composers. It is not so difficult to understand!

Comment

• Mariah doesn’t finish songs she doesn’t like

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
              She dresses the way she likes and there's nothing wrong dressing like "coming out of a supermarket".

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                It’s no MOAIA video remastered. Guess we won’t get this week either, maybe next week
                Maybe 'cause this week we're getting the 7 minute jam session - which I find more interesting anyway so...

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                  Mariah doesn’t finish songs she doesn’t like
                  But she likes Skydiving, she even asked for it to Timba.

Also some tracks from The Rarities were unfinished, like Save The Day & All I Live, and she chose those to release, even when she had another finished songs she could've incluced it (b-sides).

Comment

Also some tracks from The Rarities were unfinished, like Save The Day & All I Live, and she chose those to release, even when she had another finished songs she could've incluced it (b-sides).
                    I’m just saying that user is posting a lot of questionable things on Twitter

Comment

• MARIAH CAREY | Más fuerte que NUNCA | WE BELONG TOGETHER |Vocal Coach reacción y análisis

delapuerta Yerac

Al fin una reacción en español ​​​​​​​

Comment

Oh, ok bae! didn't get it!

Comment

I'm the one who post on the Twitter and my research that started in 2007. I've been doing this for a long time, i'm registered on several catalog sites around the world. I'm not asking you to believe me, I'm just finally releasing all the content and material that I've kept all these years. I've been to several forums, including this one a few years ago.

Comment

This production was already finished, but Timbaland didn't release it, but the demo was released in a Mixtape "The Future Of R&B". Even this track has been "pending" in a catalog since 2009, along with other covers for the album Memoirs.

Comment

Save the day is unfinished??? I had no idea!

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
                                Random thought. The fact that Mariah’s friendship/relationship with tycoons in the fashion industry (such as Azzedine Alaia, Naomi Campbell, Amber Rose and Andre Leon Telly) have zero to none impact on her style and fashion taste really annoys me. With all those money she’s made and sometimes she still mages to dress like she just came out of a supermarket...
                                I think Naomi helped her get into the inner circle of Azedine Alaia.

I think Mariah can have good looks but she is very hit and miss and the all-glam looks turn off alot of fashion houses. She was obviously consulted by someone during the American Idol, Caution eras which had sophisticated age appropriate boob covering looks.....though there are times when it was just too much (stella eras) and it would appear that Mariah's default style is to show as much skin and boobage as possible.

I'm glad she's starting to reign that in because she's been wearing alot of age appropriate clothing these days which is conducive to building a wholesome image, down to earth but sexy look (i.e. the recent WBT video).

Also, to book with one of the major fashion houses and appear in their campaigns you need to have a certain image (whether young, hip, androgynous, high class intellectual) to feature.

Also your brand needs to be strong, and unfortunately brand Mariah is not what the general public is craving. There's too much baggage and perceptions with her brand that is very risky to have her appear in your major campagins.

Opportunities breed opportunities, the lacklustre style and brand development has meant she was never invited to big events like the MET, Oscars, Golden Globes unless she was nominated or performing.

The thing is, when she shows up to these events (i.e. the Golden Globes), she gets alot of press and is even admired by some actors..etc. She is a big name but unfortunately too risky to invite when you have much safer options (i.e. JLO, Beyone).

Comment

• Originally posted by David_Mimi View Post

Save the day is unfinished??? I had no idea!
                                  I said unfinished 'cause she added new vocals.
                                  Like the All I Live ending, she recorded that in 2020 (the last 20-ish seconds of the song).

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

I think Naomi helped her get into the inner circle of Azedine Alaia.

I think Mariah can have good looks but she is very hit and miss and the all-glam looks turn off alot of fashion houses. She was obviously consulted by someone during the American Idol, Caution eras which had sophisticated age appropriate boob covering looks.....though there are times when it was just too much (stella eras) and it would appear that Mariah's default style is to show as much skin and boobage as possible.

I'm glad she's starting to reign that in because she's been wearing alot of age appropriate clothing these days which is conducive to building a wholesome image, down to earth but sexy look (i.e. the recent WBT video).

Also, to book with one of the major fashion houses and appear in their campaigns you need to have a certain image (whether young, hip, androgynous, high class intellectual) to feature.

Also your brand needs to be strong, and unfortunately brand Mariah is not what the general public is craving. There's too much baggage and perceptions with her brand that is very risky to have her appear in your major campagins.

Opportunities breed opportunities, the lacklustre style and brand development has meant she was never invited to big events like the MET, Oscars, Golden Globes unless she was nominated or performing.

The thing is, when she shows up to these events (i.e. the Golden Globes), she gets alot of press and is even admired by some actors..etc. She is a big name but unfortunately too risky to invite when you have much safer options (i.e. JLO, Beyone).

You usually make some super valid points, but believing she’s not invited to those award shows is a little ridiculous tbh. The MET is the only one I’d believe she doesn’t get invited to for those reasons. If she wanted to go to any of those other award shows she could easily go. That’s not even a question

Comment

• Originally posted by iKnowGoodMusic View Post

You usually make some super valid points, but believing she’s not invited to those award shows is a little ridiculous tbh. The MET is the only one I’d believe she doesn’t get invited to for those reasons. If she wanted to go to any of those other award shows she could easily go. That’s not even a question
                                      You can't just go to the Golden Globes or the Oscars you have to be invited.

She has not once appeared on these shows unless she was up for something or performing or part of a major movie (Precious which i'm sure Lee invited her or she begged Lee for a seat, cause they don't just give out unlimited seats)

She has not been invited to sing a tribute song (i.e. they normally do that during the In Memoriam section e.g. Celine, Lady Gaga) nor has she been invited just to present an award.

These are big events, EVERYBODY wants to be invited to these events. You can't just decide I want to attend and they will let you in.

Understandably she's not part of the acting world and thus who would bother inviting her just to present.....though I would've at least hoped for a tribute performance. Clearly, anytime they want a cross-over they can invite JLO, she ticks both boxes....a movie actress and also someone who has her own beuty as well and is in music. That's why you have JLO most of the time presenting in the music categories or perhaps costume design.
                                      Last edited by skylynx; Mon February 15, 2021, 20:16.

Comment

• I don't understand when some users says "age appropriate clothes", who decides what is appropriate clothing for who? Society? The same society that thought homosexuality was a sickness till not long ago? Please, can we advance along with the time? We are in 2021 no in 1830.

There are certain comments, thay we put out there without realising how dated and dangerous they are.

You might like it or no, but stop thinking certain clothes are for certain people!

Comment

• Best red-carpet look at a non-Music event. She got so much good press from this look...

Comment

MARIAH CAREY | Más fuerte que NUNCA | WE BELONG TOGETHER |Vocal Coach reacción y análisis

delapuerta Yerac

Al fin una reacción en español ​​​​​​​
                                            She is getting a lot of reviews and reaction with this performance! We love to see a queen getting her flowers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                              I don't understand when some users says "age appropriate clothes", who decides what is appropriate clothing for who? Society? The same society that thought homosexuality was a sickness till not long ago? Please, can we advance along with the time? We are in 2021 no in 1830.

There are certain comments, thay we put out there without realising how dated and dangerous they are.

You might like it or no, but stop thinking certain clothes are for certain people!
                                              Drawing a comparison between society thinking "homosexuality was a sickness" and age appropriate clothing is a seriously false equivalence.

When it comes to clothes it is basic common sense, no one wants to see their 50 year old mother stepping out in a top with 75 percent of her breasts exposed or wearing panties and stockings to a club.
                                              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                              Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Drawing a comparison between society thinking "homosexuality was a sickness" and age appropriate clothing is a seriously false equivalence.

When it comes to clothes it is basic common sense, no one wants to see their 50 year old mother stepping out in a top with 75 percent of her breasts exposed or wearing panties and stockings to a club.
                                                It is not basic common sense, it is what society and culture has made you to think. I dont have any problem to see a 60 years old woman dressing showing some boobies and legs, tbh. Her body, her life, her choice! Do i think she doesnt look classic or she is wrong because she likes wesring those clothes? No. Do I think certain clothes are done for certain age or sex? No. I guess that it is a matter of education and culture/society. We keep listening thay it is wrong for an old woman to dress in a certain way ( cos it is always with female, no with males ) thus we end up believing it. So my example wasnt wrong!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

It is not basic common sense, it is what society and culture has made you to think. I dont have any problem to see a 60 years old woman dressing showing some boobies and legs, tbh. Her body, her life, her choice! Do i think she doesnt look classic or she is wrong because she likes wesring those clothes? No. Do I think certain clothes are done for certain age or sex? No. I guess that it is a matter of education and culture/society. We keep listening thay it is wrong for a old woman to dress in a certain way ( cos it is always with female, no with males ) thus we end up believing it. So my example wasnt wrong!
                                                  Nah it is just common sense and yeah it was. Completely wrong. No comparison should ever be made between society thinking homosexuality was a sickness and clothes. Talk about minimizing a serious issue. I suggest you watch the recent TV series It's A Sin and then come back to me and tell me both things are the same.
                                                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• These are not the looks we need.....very stripper-esque more suitable for a D-Grade lister appearing on trashy TV

And unfortunately the worst look of 2020

Does it give you vibes of the above? She has obviously improved by covering the cleavage but the straps and skin which it creates is just very tacky

Last edited by skylynx; Mon February 15, 2021, 20:56.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X