Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
    The way Madonna used the M and it looks like the M from caution lol
    No shade but did she just refer to herself as God?

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post

As much as I like ‘Obsessed’, ‘Touch my body’ was one of those ear worm songs that grew on you each time, it came out in February but was perfect for that summer. You’d take Touch my body off and leave Last kiss?
      I kinda don't like TMB (and never have that much).
      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

did she lie tho?
        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

But we all know you have flop taste though (I’m jokinggggg).

It’s not my favourite song but for I think it was the perfect lead single for that album, it was the singles that followed that were not. Obsessed doesn’t fit on that album for me and coming off of TEOM her first single dissing Eminem would have been so bizarre.

Comment

did she lie tho?
            It’s a bold statement. Got to admire the confidence!

Comment

Same. I wouldn’t listen to it really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                #justice4migrate
                Yep.
                Deserved #1, wbk.

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                Now that's a bold statement

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                Flop taste.

​​​​​​​
                Same. I wouldn’t listen to it really.
                Flop taste 2.0

It’s a bold statement. Got to admire the confidence!
                LOL, I wrote the same #twinminds <3

Comment

• Now I'm gonna need an official Obsessed/Migrate mash-up.

Listen Mimi, I NEED IT.

---

P.S.
                  TMB was the perfect single choice, the song is amazing, the lyrics are super witty and the video is lit.
                  Don't mess with her 18th #1 bishes.

Comment

• Touch My Body is a nice song, an OK song.

I didn't really like it at first - it's the production. And some of the lyrics are a bit meh and very of the period (who knows what a Wendy is? Unless she's selling ice creams, who cares?!).

But I think we discussed this before, parts of the melody are great - it's just the final product that turned into almost candy pop, and the song could have been a lot more.
                    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• This Hero performance from the SSFT at Riga is so gorgeous.

She sounded amazing during the climax.
                      3:17 - 3:19 <3

---

P.S.

M&M fans are saying he's planning something to reply to Mariah's TikTok post

Comment

• The first few times I heard TMB all I could hear was the Ignition Remix

Comment

• I would love if Mariah and Jon Favreau would get today her for the 2nd Christmas Special! He created the newest Christmas classic, ELF! I bet he’d be down for it!
                          http://marcokircher.com
                          http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                          IG: marco235

Comment

• Seriously, why is everyone hating on TMB?
                            Go back in time! The song was fresh and had a great video! Catchy lyrics and melody.
                            ugh! So bleak to look back on songs you once praised just to pick them apart now.

My YT Channel!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
                              Seriously, why is everyone hating on TMB?
                              Go back in time! The song was fresh and had a great video! Catchy lyrics and melody.
                              ugh! So bleak to look back on songs you once praised just to pick them apart now.
                              Maybe they didn't like them back then either? If someone doesnt like a song, they dont like it. Theres no need to have a meltdown over it

I personally think TMB is cool and I enjoy it, but im fine if others dont like it.
                              " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                              Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                The first few times I heard TMB all I could hear was the Ignition Remix
                                It was heavily inspired by this - the choppy piano especially.

" And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

As much as I like ‘Obsessed’, ‘Touch my body’ was one of those ear worm songs that grew on you each time, it came out in February but was perfect for that summer. You’d take Touch my body off and leave Last kiss?
                                  I just meant I wish the session they worked on in 2008 produced obsessed. Its a biting track that goes with side effects. TMB was too fluff to follow TEOM, and definitely would have been better on memoirs. Although yes, I would have both on Einstein replacing last kiss.

Comment

But we all know you have flop taste though (I’m jokinggggg).

It’s not my favourite song but for I think it was the perfect lead single for that album, it was the singles that followed that were not. Obsessed doesn’t fit on that album for me and coming off of TEOM her first single dissing Eminem would have been so bizarre.
                                    Some would understand the M&M reference but most of the general public would just take the song as face value and think Mariah is talking in general. People were pretty obsessed with her 2005-2006.

Comment

• Poor Last Kiss... but

I get the three L songs on E=MC2 mixed up...

I Stay in Love
                                      Love Story
                                      Last Kiss

And sometimes have a difficult time differentiating them based on titles alone and have to hum the chorus to remember. Last Kiss is probably the weakest.
                                      The acoustic live performance of Love Story was lovely.

I Stay in Love is probably the most commercial.
                                      MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• I love TMB. But to each their own.

One thing I miss, is the Intro from the SSFT.
                                        It gave some new life to the song. She should bring it back!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                          Poor Last Kiss... but

I get the three L songs on E=MC2 mixed up...

I Stay in Love
                                          Love Story
                                          Last Kiss

And sometimes have a difficult time differentiating them based on titles alone and have to hum the chorus to remember. Last Kiss is probably the weakest.
                                          The acoustic live performance of Love Story was lovely.

I Stay in Love is probably the most commercial.
                                          Those three songs are very meh. I barely listen to them tbh.

I love Love Story acoustic at MTV tho <3

Thanks God we have For The Record on that album, it saved the ballad field.

But Einstein got massive BOPS for years

So many songs that could've been hits.

Comment

• Kinda love this

Mariah Carey, Ariana Grande & JD - Night Club (Music Video)

Comment

• Obsessed got a bump!

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                                The way Madonna used the M and it looks like the M from caution lol

Mariah, Maroon 5, Madonna
                                                They all use the M lol
                                                Anyone else?
                                                Mariah Carey x BTS
                                                #20th No.1

Comment

• I LOVE Touch My Body! Best song ever! <333

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Maybe they didn't like them back then either? If someone doesnt like a song, they dont like it. Theres no need to have a meltdown over it

I personally think TMB is cool and I enjoy it, but im fine if others dont like it.
                                                    Who’s having a meltdown? Just because I post my opinion it’s not a meltdown. I don’t think I was being dramatic.

My YT Channel!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X