• Comment

• [RARE] My All - Live Tokyo

It's the TONE and the AGILITY for me.

3:36 - 3:46 is PURE BLISS.

This is Rainbow Tour btw.

Comment

• AIWFCIY coming for the top 5

Comment

• I love Touch My Body! Everything about it was fresh including it’s lyrics and the beat. I agree with whoever said Obsessed should’ve been on Einstein because honestly if the rest of MOAIA didn’t exist her catalog wouldn’t suffer any losses… no shade

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
              I wonder if that’s a new pic, if so it looks like she’s back in NYC, which makes me happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                I love Touch My Body! Everything about it was fresh including it’s lyrics and the beat. I agree with whoever said Obsessed should’ve been on Einstein because honestly if the rest of MOAIA didn’t exist her catalog wouldn’t suffer any losses… no shade
                Nah.
                Betcha Gon' Know, Candy Bling & Languishing are gems on her catalog. Some more great songs too.
                I agree that Obsessed fits more on Einstein than on MOAIA tho.
                But I'm glad that Memoirs exists and I wouldn't change that, even without Obsessed on it.

Comment

• Hopefully she can snatch 2 weeks this year.

Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                  AIWFCIY coming for the top 5

Comment

• H.A.T.E.U. is my personal fav from Memoirs. I love that song, the bridge is just divine. So, if nothing else, I am thankful we got that boring album for that song alone.

Also, Happy 20th anniversary to LOVERBOY and f&*k jho and motoilet!!!

Comment

• Memoirs is Mariah's 3rd, if not 2nd, best album of all time. Everybody knows it deep down.

Einstein bar Migrate, TMB, ITC, and IWYW is so non-eventful I don't even have an opinion on it which makes me wonder if it is in fact her worst album of all time?? Rainbow and Charmbracelet are absolutely awful, but I at least hate them rather than just feel indifferent about them lol​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post
                        H.A.T.E.U. is my personal fav from Memoirs. I love that song, the bridge is just divine. So, if nothing else, I am thankful we got that boring album for that song alone.

Also, Happy 20th anniversary to LOVERBOY and f&*k jho and motoilet!!!
                        20 years. How!

Comment

• Comment

• I'm the only one who's still in love with The Rarities?

I listen to that album almost on a daily basis

I mean, it's full of gems.

I only skip STD most of the times and OF COURSE I pretend that CME 2020 version doesn't exist AT ALL

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                              I'm the only one who's still in love with The Rarities?

I listen to that album almost on a daily basis

I mean, it's full of gems.

I only skip STD most of the times and OF COURSE I pretend that CME 2020 version doesn't exist AT ALL
                              No, I’m here boo!

same as you, still love it apart from STD, CME and Lullaby of Birdland (which I would have liked but she was intentionally putting to much vocal fry on her voice and it kinda ruins it for me)

Comment

• Still great and very much listen worthy - I really like most of the songs on it - including STD.
                                Agree about CME - but still listen to it.

The only songs I skip are Do You Think Of Me and sometimes EFA cause EFA I have on the Aussie Music Box, and Do You Think of Me I have on the Hero single, so they're not new to me.
                                MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• The 1993-2000 section is amazing

Comment

• I love rarities, I listen to it weekly. but I never listen to CME 2020 it's her worst recording ever, even JLO sounds better singing than Mariah in this particular song. my ears bleed. I pretend this song doesn't exist in her catalog

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                      No, I’m here boo!

same as you, still love it apart from STD, CME and Lullaby of Birdland (which I would have liked but she was intentionally putting to much vocal fry on her voice and it kinda ruins it for me)
                                      I just love the song! <3
                                      I wish they would have chosen the rendition from Melbourne, it was a bit better vocally, but glad that she added it tho!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                        The 1993-2000 section is amazing
                                        Bish, Cool On You slay tho.

Edit:

Excuse me, but Can U Hear Me is the 2nd best track on the album after her OHOMO cover.
                                        Last edited by Shaka; Sun June 20, 2021, 03:09.

Comment

• I still have The Rarities on heavy rotation. I love the fact that those tracks sound fresh yet timeless, and it includes so many eras at once. So it's the perfect blend. My favourite tracks are Mesmerized, OHOMO, CYHM and the original LB. But every track is a moment. And I enjoy LOB a lot, and to some extent, STD. CME on the other hand... I think I only listened to it once.
                                          http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                                              I still have The Rarities on heavy rotation. I love the fact that those tracks sound fresh yet timeless, and it includes so many eras at once. So it's the perfect blend. My favourite tracks are Mesmerized, OHOMO, CYHM and the original LB. But every track is a moment. And I enjoy LOB a lot, and to some extent, STD. CME on the other hand... I think I only listened to it once.
                                              Yes!
                                              It's like a time travel through her career and the differences in tone and sound. So interesting.
                                              Also taste, OHOMO & CYHM slay hard, my faves. Love Mesmerized as well but COY would complete my Top 3.

She gave us such an amazing gift <3

Comment

• Yes to CYHM - a impassioned ballad and just love her delivery. She was in her early 20s when she sang that!

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• This is so accurate

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                                    Yes to CYHM - a impassioned ballad and just love her delivery. She was in her early 20s when she sang that!
                                                    It's from Emotions Era. IMO her best vocal period. Gurl was SANGING.
                                                    That album is wild af. She went off.

Originally posted by sYair View Post
                                                    This is so accurate
                                                    I love it haha

Comment

Working...
                                                    X