No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of Chick, RockRiah, listening to AAO, Mariah should interpolate “In Too Deep” on her next album, Phil Collins really was iconic
    Last edited by allygdale; Fri June 25, 2021, 01:09.

Comment

• Can sis just re-record Caution (song) and release it as a single. I mean damn what a bop with fire production

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
        Thinking of Chick, RockRiah, listening to AAO, Mariah should interpolate “In Too Deep” on her next album, Phil Collins really was iconic
        she should cover in the air tonight and get lil kim on the remix... who has already covered the song back in the day.
        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
          Can sis just re-record Caution (song) and release it as a single. I mean damn what a bop with fire production
          That would be fire. But I'd demand a video with a concept to get some new visuals.
          My Chart

Comment

Thinking of Chick, RockRiah, listening to AAO, Mariah should interpolate “In Too Deep” on her next album, Phil Collins really was iconic
            ALLY! Stunning icon omggggggg
            and yes to all of this. Mariah gave some major love to Chrissie Hynde on Idol, and I love the Pretenders, so some good 80s rock magic with her would be awesome. I know Mariah loves Courtney Love, that would def be a cool collabo. Or honestly, throw me a curve ball and sing with Red Hot Chili Peppers or System of a Down, but I’m so ready for Chick, and so ready for RockRiah, and I know she lives strongly in you MC!!!

and seriously, I need Malibu with Mariah’s vocals. That song would kill TODAY

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
              Somewhat Loved is racing up the UAC chart, it's incredible!

#24 - Somewhat Loved
              253 spins
              1.145M AI

Biggest gainer on the format.
              That doesn't mean anything... The song is dead already
              Streaming and sales numbers are bleak as hell.
              Last edited by Anderson; Fri June 25, 2021, 06:09.

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Anderson; Fri June 25, 2021, 06:28.

Comment

me and you both...

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                      exactly... for someone who used to have such a vision and ear for remixes... those last few... were pure shite.
                      IKR?!
                      Her most critically acclaimed album deserved better remixes. I mean, ACTUAL remixes.

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                      Imagine how fiyah a Caution video could have been. So many possible concepts… I will never forgive them for letting some of the gems on that album go to waste

Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                      Can sis just re-record Caution (song) and release it as a single. I mean damn what a bop with fire production
                      I know!
                      That song is fire.
                      I hope her next album is as good as Caution. I'm fine with 10 solid tracks.

Comment

• Originally posted by MsWeiss View Post
                        and seriously, I need Malibu with Mariah’s vocals. That song would kill TODAY
                        Malibu is my fave from Chick, can't wait to listen with Mariah's vocals.

Comment

• OT, but I miss when Mariah used to discusse her albums track by track, like she did for TEOM & Einstein.

A track by track moment from Caution would've been so amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

That doesn't mean anything... The song is dead already
                            Streaming and sales numbers are bleak as hell.
                            It means it’s doing well on the format? Take the small victories.
                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Doing some virtual convos between albums is fun lol. Hope you like it.

Comment

• Daydream and Music Box are so rude.... I never knew Emotions was such a c**nt... where is Butterfly? Is she still high, naked and on the beach dreaming of some random man's honey? We all know that Glitter will shut this ish down. Someone should send her an invitation to the chat.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by BeyondIdolization View Post
                                  Doing some virtual convos between albums is fun lol. Hope you like it.

Haha. Love it.

Comment

I never knew Emotions was such a c**nt...

We all know that Glitter will shut this ish down. Someone should send her an invitation to the chat.
                                    Emotions is just a little upset she keeps getting overlooked.

Also I think they're still ignoring Glitter. So sad.

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Tomorrow is Ari birthday. I hope we get a little interaction from Mariah since she’s been so active online these days. I still dream for a selfie or an non-profissional pic of them together

Comment

• I cant at Katy Perry saying on twittwr Ariana is the best vocalist alive. Like girl... we love Ariana, but the best... erm NO

Comment

• Someone should have said, “shut up, Karen Box”.
                                          Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                            Someone should have said, “shut up, Karen Box”.
                                            The only album strong enough to stand up to the bullies (Music Box and Daydream) are Debut, Butterfly and TEOM.

Where is TEOM by the way? She should should just scratch Karen's and Daydream's eyes out.
                                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                              I cant at Katy Perry saying on twittwr Ariana is the best vocalist alive. Like girl... we love Ariana, but the best... erm NO
                                              Katy didn't lie. Vocal Talent recognizing talent. We love to see it.
                                              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                              Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Katy didn't lie. Vocal Talent recognizing talent. We love to see it.
                                                The greatest vocalist alive today... is Nelly Furtado...
                                                My Chart

Comment

The greatest vocalist alive today... is Nelly Furtado...
                                                  I think Katy prob meant the greatest vocalist in pop currently. She was just saying something nice to a friend on her birthday, its not that deep anyway. The way a simple tweet can start all out war is priceles ( not here ) but its happening lol
                                                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

The only album strong enough to stand up to the bullies (Music Box and Daydream) are Debut, Butterfly and TEOM.

Where is TEOM by the way? She should should just scratch Karen's and Daydream's eyes out.
                                                    I'm actually running a fanclub in Vietnam here, and I'm trying to make a series like The Real Housewives of Atlanta but this is the Real Albums of Mariah Carey.
                                                    I want to build Music Box aka Miss Best Selling Album aka Diamond Certified album as a bully who is full of herself. Daydream is her twin but a bit softer but shadier. Debut is the big sister who is welcoming and warm. Charmbracelet, Glitter, MIAMTEC are the flop trio who get constantly abused by the twins. Memoirs is a crazy girl because Mariah stopped #MC30 at her week. TEOM is a league of her own, an independent woman who can stand up to the twins. That's what's on my mind right now lol.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X