Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Katy Perry is fabulous for a throwback.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BeyondIdolization View Post

      I'm actually running a fanclub in Vietnam here, and I'm trying to make a series like The Real Housewives of Atlanta but this is the Real Albums of Mariah Carey.
      I want to build Music Box aka Miss Best Selling Album aka Diamond Certified album as a bully who is full of herself. Daydream is her twin but a bit softer but shadier. Debut is the big sister who is welcoming and warm. Charmbracelet, Glitter, MIAMTEC are the flop trio who get constantly abused by the twins. Memoirs is a crazy girl because Mariah stopped #MC30 at her week. TEOM is a league of her own, an independent woman who can stand up to the twins. That's what's on my mind right now lol.
      This is sooo funny. I always thought that Music Box and Daydream were complete bullies... and it makes sense that Debut is the sane one who tries to mediate between all 15 albums.

      Butterfly's role should be... the one that gets along with everybody (except Rainbow which is jealous as fark). Einstein is the stoner who left the family in order to live in a remote country...(but currently is in rehab). Caution could be like... Butterflies lesbian wife or sth... who is always shading everyone's childish behaviour.
      My Chart

      Comment


      • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

        I think Katy prob meant the greatest vocalist in pop currently. She was just saying something nice to a friend on her birthday, its not that deep anyway. The way a simple tweet can start all out war is priceles ( not here ) but its happening lol
        I think she is just looking a bit of attention, which is fine. I mean I like Katy Perry lol. Anyway, aris bday is tomorrow lol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Yerac View Post
          I cant at Katy Perry saying on twittwr Ariana is the best vocalist alive. Like girl... we love Ariana, but the best... erm NO
          When was Katy Perry's last number 1 hit? 7 years ago. When was Mariah Carey aka The Best Vocalist Alive's last number 1 hit? 7 months ago.

          #facts
          Previously known as sYair

          Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
          www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

          Comment


          • Originally posted by stevyy View Post

            This is sooo funny. I always thought that Music Box and Daydream were complete bullies... and it makes sense that Debut is the sane one who tries to mediate between all 15 albums.

            Butterfly's role should be... the one that gets along with everybody (except Rainbow which is jealous as fark). Einstein is the stoner who left the family in order to live in a remote country...(but currently is in rehab). Caution could be like... Butterflies lesbian wife or sth... who is always shading everyone's childish behaviour.
            thanks <3 I'm trying to fit other albums in, but I think i put them in recurring cast lol.
            this is the poster I just made for season 1. Sorry for flop PTS skills

            Comment


            • Originally posted by sYair View Post

              When was Katy Perry's last number 1 hit? 7 years ago. When was Mariah Carey aka The Best Vocalist Alive's last number 1 hit? 7 months ago.

              #facts
              Dont see the correlation between Katy saying she thinks Ariana is the best vocalist alive and when she and Mariah had their last number one hit. It is simply Katy's opinion at the end of the day.
              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
              Pronouns: He / Him

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Yerac View Post

                I think she is just looking a bit of attention, which is fine. I mean I like Katy Perry lol. Anyway, aris bday is tomorrow lol
                Not really. Katy said this exact same thing about Ari in 2013 when she was just starting out, and she knows she was a day early with the birthday wishes, she said that after
                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                Pronouns: He / Him

                Comment


                • I don't remember TMB from the MTV stuff for some reason.

                  http://youtu.be/q_h6TIlkgSs

                  Comment


                  • I love Katy.
                    My Chart

                    Comment


                    • Katy just want attention that’s why she tweeted early to play dumb and keep people talking (she’s getting exactly what she wanted) and about the best vocalist alive she knows it would start a war (that’s why she also said “fight me if you think different”)

                      Comment


                      • Anyway…

                        I miss seeing her

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by stevyy View Post

                          This is sooo funny. I always thought that Music Box and Daydream were complete bullies... and it makes sense that Debut is the sane one who tries to mediate between all 15 albums.

                          Butterfly's role should be... the one that gets along with everybody (except Rainbow which is jealous as fark). Einstein is the stoner who left the family in order to live in a remote country...(but currently is in rehab). Caution could be like... Butterflies lesbian wife or sth... who is always shading everyone's childish behaviour.
                          Too funny. Is Glitter the outcast that no one wants to talk to?

                          Comment


                          • When was the last time you guys heard Mariah on the radio, outside of Christmas slayage? I honestly can’t remember. It may have been during the Memoirs era, when I Want To Know What Love Is was making the rounds.

                            Admittedly, I stopped actively listening to the radio in 2007, so I may be an outlier.



                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by banksy View Post
                              When was the last time you guys heard Mariah on the radio, outside of Christmas slayage? I honestly can’t remember. It may have been during the Memoirs era, when I Want To Know What Love Is was making the rounds.

                              Admittedly, I stopped actively listening to the radio in 2007, so I may be an outlier.


                              A few weeks ago I heard I'll be There at the supermarket!
                              Previously known as sYair

                              Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                              www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                I love Katy.


                                Are you sure?

                                Comment


                                • Katy Perish dissing Mariah yet went to her concert and took pictures...?
                                  I feel a lot of complicated emotions stirring up.
                                  Shading with fangirling...

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by sYair View Post

                                    A few weeks ago I heard I'll be There at the supermarket!
                                    I don’t listen to radio but I also hear Mariah at the supermarket a few times and on the radio when I’m in someone’s else car and the radio is on. 2 months ago I heard IBT on the radio

                                    Comment




                                    • We love Ari. Today is her birthday.
                                      Hopefully Mariah says something nice to her.
                                      She deserves that.
                                      Last edited by Anderson; Sat June 26, 2021, 05:18.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by banksy View Post
                                        When was the last time you guys heard Mariah on the radio, outside of Christmas slayage? I honestly can’t remember. It may have been during the Memoirs era, when I Want To Know What Love Is was making the rounds.

                                        Admittedly, I stopped actively listening to the radio in 2007, so I may be an outlier.


                                        I’m in LA, and 94.7 The WAV is one of the most popular urban adult contemporary radio stations here. Save the Day has been in constant rotation for the past year, and I hear it every week. It fits great into the format, and sounds really fresh on the radio.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by BeyondIdolization View Post
                                          Doing some virtual convos between albums is fun lol. Hope you like it.
                                          I love this
                                          It's a very common thing on YouTube.
                                          Lambs have channels with the name of different Eras and they're fighting all the time, haha, very funny indeed.

                                          Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                          Daydream and Music Box are so rude.... I never knew Emotions was such a c**nt... where is Butterfly? Is she still high, naked and on the beach dreaming of some random man's honey? We all know that Glitter will shut this ish down. Someone should send her an invitation to the chat.
                                          I can picture all of that

                                          Originally posted by BeyondIdolization View Post
                                          I'm actually running a fanclub in Vietnam here, and I'm trying to make a series like The Real Housewives of Atlanta but this is the Real Albums of Mariah Carey.
                                          I want to build Music Box aka Miss Best Selling Album aka Diamond Certified album as a bully who is full of herself. Daydream is her twin but a bit softer but shadier. Debut is the big sister who is welcoming and warm. Charmbracelet, Glitter, MIAMTEC are the flop trio who get constantly abused by the twins. Memoirs is a crazy girl because Mariah stopped #MC30 at her week. TEOM is a league of her own, an independent woman who can stand up to the twins. That's what's on my mind right now lol.
                                          Haha, I love it.
                                          Tell me more about the other Riahs!
                                          How CautionRiah feels about all of this? I'm intrigued.

                                          Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                          Butterfly's role should be... the one that gets along with everybody (except Rainbow which is jealous as fark). Einstein is the stoner who left the family in order to live in a remote country...(but currently is in rehab). Caution could be like... Butterflies lesbian wife or sth... who is always shading everyone's childish behaviour.
                                          Pretty accurate tbh

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                            Katy just want attention that’s why she tweeted early to play dumb and keep people talking (she’s getting exactly what she wanted) and about the best vocalist alive she knows it would start a war (that’s why she also said “fight me if you think different”)
                                            But no one moved

                                            Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                            Anyway…

                                            I miss seeing her
                                            Same <3

                                            Originally posted by banksy View Post
                                            When was the last time you guys heard Mariah on the radio, outside of Christmas slayage? I honestly can’t remember. It may have been during the Memoirs era, when I Want To Know What Love Is was making the rounds.

                                            Admittedly, I stopped actively listening to the radio in 2007, so I may be an outlier.
                                            I don't listen to radio in my house tbh, but sometimes when I'm in the gym or in a mall, they play her songs.
                                            This year I've heard Emotions, VOL, Triumphant Remix (I know, weird), Heartbreaker, Without You & Héroe (as far as I can remember).

                                            Originally posted by sYair View Post
                                            A few weeks ago I heard I'll be There at the supermarket!
                                            Cool!

                                            Comment


                                            • BeyondIdolization here are some of the vids (with the YT comments and Eras) I was talking about.
                                              There's lots of 'em!







                                              ---

                                              This sounds GORGEOUS.

                                              Mariah Carey - Endless Love (The Lonely Garden Mix)



                                              ​​​​​​​

                                              Comment


                                              • LMAO

                                                If the Mariah Carey Eras were Scream Queens characters

                                                Comment


                                                • I'm sure this (rare) pic is from '93, but lambs are saying it's from '90.



                                                  Thougths?

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by banksy View Post
                                                    When was the last time you guys heard Mariah on the radio, outside of Christmas slayage?
                                                    I don't listen to the radio much, but last year I had a few road trips/driving holidays and listened a lot... and they were playing Save The Day - quite a few times.

                                                    Such a surprise. Great comments too from the hosts. It was great.

                                                    I do remember a while back in someone's car that Dreamlover was being played on an AC station. It still gets a lot of spins here.

                                                    MESMARIAHSING!

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X