Proceed with caution
    But don’t make me wait
    before too long
    it just might fade away
    Proceed with caution
    Caution… caution

BITCH
    ^ so good!

I like the whole concept of the song. It's too bad it was never released as a single.

I wanted to see a video, and have remixes. :(
    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
      Proceed with caution
      Face to face
      and touch me in
      a different kind of way
      Proceed with caution
      But don’t make me wait
      before too long
      it just might fade away
      Proceed with caution
      Caution… caution

BITCH
      Ooh, shots of Remy
      Playing Confessions, and our bodies blending
      Ooh, I'm in love, it's true
      Yeah, damn I ****s with you

MC's best uptempo and best ballad in 10 years

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
        Exactly, Britney doesn’t have access to her social media accounts, she only sends the team content
        They're probably unfollowing all the big artists that showed support.
        Poor Brintey, she doesn't deserve all the sh!t she went through. Nobody does.

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
        GLITTER needs us.
        I hope she does something for the annivesary!

Meanwhile, I'm streaming All My Life

Such an amazing album.

Originally posted by Loverboy View Post
        Glitter is the álbum that made me a fan.
        How can you not Stan Lead The Way or Never Too Far?
        And Reflections!
        I like it better than NTF.
        The ballads on Glitter are just >>>

Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
        Proceed with caution
        Face to face
        and touch me in
        a different kind of way
        Proceed with caution
        But don’t make me wait
        before too long
        it just might fade away
        Proceed with caution
        Caution… caution

BITCH
        One of her best songs.
        There, I said it.

Can't believe it wasn't a single

Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
        I wanted to see a video, and have remixes. :(
        Caution (album) literally SCREAMS re-sung remixes.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
          Proceed with caution
          Face to face
          and touch me in
          a different kind of way
          Proceed with caution
          But don’t make me wait
          before too long
          it just might fade away
          Proceed with caution
          Caution… caution

BITCH
          I'd like hear it stripped without drums, just instruments from beginning with her voice.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
            People on Twitter spreading “from a insider source” Mariah is collab with ChloeXHalle lol
            This rumor has been circulating for months actually.
            I posted about it like 2 months ago.
            It all started 'cause they used lots of Mariah references in their posts (I remember a Honey one) and they also started to use a butterfly emoji.

Originally posted by sYair View Post
            Twitter is like the worst source ever. What even is a Chloe and Hally though.
            Two amazing and gorgeous R&B vocalists
            Mariah would love their music and style.

---

Loved Chloe rendition of "Feeling Good".

I hope they cover Mariah again.

They covered #B back in '13, they were so young! (the performance is uploaded on their official channel <3)

Comment

• Last edited by Shaka; Wed June 30, 2021, 10:46.

Comment

• Never seen this pic before!

Comment

• ---

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                  Somewhat Loved top 20 on UAC now

There are about 9 songs decreasing above it so there may be a chance for top 10, but almost certainly top 15 - barring any sudden change in momentum.
                  Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                  Somewhat Loved is #2 Most Added song on UAC Radio this week with 10 new adds (more than the week before!).

So it's been 1-2-2 (3 weeks)
                  Those are great news!

So "Somewhat Loved" ranks at #22 on the Billboard Adult R&B Airplay chart (+8) and officially entered the TOP 20 of the Mediabase R&B radio chart yesterday at #20 (+2)!

Can't wait for today's update.

“Somewhat Loved” chart run on Urban Adult Contemporary radio so far: 42-38-38-36-31-29-27-24-23-23-22-22-20 (13 days)

Top 10 would make a great achievement.

---

I'm still #obsessed with the 2nd verse

*spins baby, spins*

Comment

• Is Mariah performing today? On Spotify it says there’s a virtual concert.
                    Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                      Is Mariah performing today? On Spotify it says there’s a virtual concert.
                      It’s a live performance from wango tango iheart radio from 98. I guess it was never televised before

Comment

• Towards the end of this week, AIWFCIY is going to surpass 50k daily streams again. The song is just on everyone's mind in the beginning of summer- so it seems.

Obsessed is decimating all songs currently on Spotify, except WBT. Obsessed is about to surpass 160k streams again (daily). It's the #1 song that got away - it seems. Obsessed has become a cult classic among her songs... it's a perfect song for angry little girls (and boys) to shade those who wronged them. I stan.
                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                          Is Mariah performing today? On Spotify it says there’s a virtual concert.
                          Where have u been my love? LOL

We've been talking about this for weeks!

They're streaming a rare "Hero" performance at Wango Tango from '98.

Queen performed in a bra () and did two songs (My All & Hero).

Hopefully they're going to upload it to their channel, it's in HQ (audio/video).

It was released last year by KIIS FM (only the audio) but we all missed it:

Comment

• I can't wait for a hero performance of 1998. Her voice was divine.
                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                              Towards the end of this week, AIWFCIY is going to surpass 50k daily streams again. The song is just on everyone's mind in the beginning of summer- so it seems.

Obsessed is decimating all songs currently on Spotify, except WBT. Obsessed is about to surpass 160k streams again (daily). It's the #1 song that got away - it seems. Obsessed has become a cult classic among her songs... it's a perfect song for angry little girls (and boys) to shade those who wronged them. I stan.
                              Starting its rise so early, I'm shook.
                              That's why I always say that it's more than a Xmas track.

And yasss to Obsessed.
                              Is a bop, and is slaying rn.
                              It's her 6th most popular song on Spotify atm
                              I'm happy that a new generation discovered this amazing track (kids/teens are streaming it, we love to see it).
                              I also stan.
                              It's gonna be the i.don't.know.her little sis

Comment

I can't wait for a hero performance of 1998. Her voice was divine.
                                Did u hear it already?
                                Some fans who were there said she was very raspy.
                                But I don't care 'cause I know she's gonna serve tone and agility.
                                And she looked hot af as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Did u hear it already?
                                  Some fans who were there said she was very raspy.
                                  But I don't care 'cause I know she's gonna serve tone and agility.
                                  And she looked hot af as well.
                                  No I haven't heard it yet. But I love her voice in 1998. The raspyness will give the song more depth and make it extra emotional for me bc i love her raspy voice + that buttery tone that was so strong in 1998.
                                  My Chart

Comment

Where have u been my love? LOL

We've been talking about this for weeks!

They're streaming a rare "Hero" performance at Wango Tango from '98.

Queen performed in a bra () and did two songs (My All & Hero).

Hopefully they're going to upload it to their channel, it's in HQ (audio/video).

It was released last year by KIIS FM (only the audio) but we all missed it:

Thanks.

I think I’ve seen hero and 1998 in the comments here but I didn’t pay much attention.
                                    Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

No I haven't heard it yet. But I love her voice in 1998. The raspyness will give the song more depth and make it extra emotional for me bc i love her raspy voice + that buttery tone that was so strong in 1998.
                                      Yasss I love the raspiness, it takes the song to another whole level.

I love the Hawaii performance, she was super raspy but it's actually one of my faves, so soulful.
                                      The tone, the emotion <3

Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                                      Thanks.

I think I’ve seen hero and 1998 in the comments here but I didn’t pay much attention.
                                      No problem
                                      ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Yess, Hero from "Around the World" / Butterfly Tour was really great. She was hoarse or something in Perth, but at Hawaii she was more fluid. But what sold it to me was the tone. Mariah's voice in general just calms me, it has healing powers and I could listen to her for eternity. Nobody had this type of pleasing and angelic tone. Whitney came super super close and her voice is also (the only 2nd one) that I could never not ever get tired of or annoyed by. Whitney & Mariah, my two angels.
                                        My Chart

Comment

• Another rare VOL performance from the CBWT.

She sounded a little tired but some nice note & melody changes.

Las Vegas

Resonance at the end but the whistle was flat af.

Overall, very good.

Comment

Yess, Hero from "Around the World" / Butterfly Tour was really great. She was hoarse or something in Perth, but at Hawaii she was more fluid. But what sold it to me was the tone. Mariah's voice in general just calms me, it has healing powers and I could listen to her for eternity. Nobody had this type of pleasing and angelic tone. Whitney came super super close and her voice is also (the only 2nd one) that I could never not ever get tired of or annoyed by. Whitney & Mariah, my two angels.

No one ever will touch them.

What sold it to me was the tone and the emotion.
                                            Idk, but it was super special in Hawaii, she went down to the crowd and sang to 'em so closely.

4:10-ish that moment <3

Comment

No one ever will touch them.

What sold it to me was the tone and the emotion.
                                              Idk, but it was super special in Hawaii, she went down to the crowd and sang to 'em so closely.

4:10-ish that moment <3

That Hawaiian girl with the big brown eyes... that was looking at her in awe... omg. so sweet. Also... that man with the baby... too sweet. Imagine being recorded on that DVD as a kid... and then you can see yourself with Mariah for all your life and tell your friends.
                                              My Chart

Comment

That Hawaiian girl with the big brown eyes... that was looking at her in awe... omg. so sweet. Also... that man with the baby... too sweet. Imagine being recorded on that DVD as a kid... and then you can see yourself with Mariah for all your life and tell your friends.
                                                Yeah, that's the moment I was talking about. The man with the baby, smiling, and Mariah belting out "survive" with all what she got that night.
                                                I much enjoy that genuine, raw moment than a super polished dubbed performance or a lipped crazy belt.
                                                Butterfly Era was all about the soul.

Comment

Yasss I love the raspiness, it takes the song to another whole level.

I love the Hawaii performance, she was super raspy but it's actually one of my faves, so soulful.
                                                  The tone, the emotion <3

No problem
                                                  ​​​​​​​
                                                  I was gonna say exactly the same thing. The Hawaii performance is one of my fav hero performances. I was we had it in full since the dvd the mixed it with other performances. Actually that Hawaii concert seems amazing, love the my all performance too and Dreamlover she was looking like a goddess

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                                    I was gonna say exactly the same thing. The Hawaii performance is one of my fav hero performances. I was we had it in full since the dvd the mixed it with other performances. Actually that Hawaii concert seems amazing, love the my all performance too and Dreamlover she was looking like a goddess
                                                    Yeah, I'd love to have the full Hawaii concert.

I appreciate the mix with other dates 'cause we got HQ footage from them, but Hawaii seems like very special, it's like another whole vibe.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X