X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
    Aw that Hawaii performance.
    So beautiful!

Ami from Hawaii - if you happen to be reading this - hey girl!

And yes, so sweet... going down to the fans.

BTW - her hair looked amazing in all those clips - but that Brisbane hair. Love it!!!
    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• sad I cant acess the live stream, maybe it's US only. I hope some kind american can record it and upload on youtube later *crying on the bathroom floor*

Comment

• Jason durelo is singing really bad
        Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• I don’t think they’re going to play the whole clip. They seem to be shortened.
          Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• She’s coning up. I’m going to screen grab and pit it on imgur
            Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• They only showed a freakin snippet of the performance! So lame!
              I AM A GOD!

Comment

• Comment

• Don’t know how to imbed videos but here’s the link to the performance
                  https://youtu.be/Qc_hotu2Qe8
                  I AM A GOD!

Comment

• I uploaded it to imgur but it says the video has no sound
                    Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• I AM A GOD!

Comment

• Comment

• Funny how people were speculating these days they fell apart after idol now Liron and Randy himself are speaking up and putting the rumours to rest

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                            Aw that Hawaii performance.
                            So beautiful!

And yes, so sweet... going down to the fans.

BTW - her hair looked amazing in all those clips - but that Brisbane hair. Love it!!!
                            I love all the hair-styles from the Butterfly Tour/Era.

She served.

Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                            Funny how people were speculating these days they fell apart after idol now Liron and Randy himself are speaking up and putting the rumours to rest
                            Of course, he adores Mariah.

Only one lamb brought that sh!t up, which was clearly false

Comment

• Originally posted by darnellabc View Post
                              It's a shame they didn't show the full performance, but at least we got the brige part till the end.

The performance was just like I imagined it to be.

She was raspy af, but she served tone (!!!), vibrato and crazy agility.

Great Eb5 in "Lord knows" and she surprised me with the F5 belt in "survive", happy that she went for it, a shame she pulled the mic so far.

She looked so hot btw.

Comment

Of course, he adores Mariah.

Only one lamb brought that sh!t up, which was clearly false
                                I said that they still speak well of each other but the impression I got in subsequent interviews especially in the aftermath of AI was that there had been a change in their dynamic. Wasn’t stirring the pot. Just giving my perception like we all have about different Mariah situations. No malice. No-one is clinging to it as gospel! Just as in the same way people read into the body language between Mariah and Ariana! It’s just lambs giving their viewpoints!

Meanwhile, if only Mariah’s Wango Tango voice could be preserved like that

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfeagle View Post
                                  Meanwhile, if only Mariah’s Wango Tango voice could be preserved like that
                                  Her voice is in healthier shape rn.
                                  She was just more confident there, but she can replicate that performance if she really wants to, with a clearer instrument.
                                  You can prefer her '98 tone (I do), but that's the raspiest she's sounded that year from what I've heard.

At the beginning of the clip they showed the My All performance without audio I'd love to listen to that one as well.

Comment

• OMG I just saw recent pics of Patricia.

I'm not posting them here 'cause nope, but she looks really really bad...

Comment

Her voice is in healthier shape rn.
                                      She was just more confident there, but she can replicate that performance if she really wants to, with a clearer instrument.
                                      You can prefer her '98 tone (I do), but that's the raspiest she's sounded that year from what I've heard.

At the beginning of the clip they showed the My All performance without audio I'd love to listen to that one as well.
                                      What a shame they only posted clips! I hope they release the full performance soon

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfeagle View Post
                                        What a shame they only posted clips! I hope they release the full performance soon
                                        I guess that's all

Some lamb could have the audio maybe...

I'd love to hear My All with that voice.

I imagine it sounded something like this:

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                            Funny how people were speculating these days they fell apart after idol now Liron and Randy himself are speaking up and putting the rumours to rest

https://twitter.com/yo_randyjackson/...041904641?s=21
                                            There werent any rumours to begin with.
                                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I wonder what MC thinks of that Hero performance from Wango Tango...

It would be nice if she tweets/posts something about it, like some anecdote from that day.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

There werent any rumours to begin with.
                                                It’s not as if there was never any speculation that the AI situation might have made things awkward between them initially. Mariah, quite justifiably didn’t hold back in what she thought of the experience, not feeing supported and obviously Randy had been working there a long time. Randy himself said it was difficult. It didn’t help that long-term colleagues, such as Lythgoe and even Seacrest made shady comments, implying Mariah was the problem. Then there were media outlets, which read into Mariah ditching Randy as her manager, one even making a sarcastic remark about “scheduling difficulties.” Yes, no doubt the usual trashy media rumours...

In any event, I’m more than happy if they’re perfectly in the same place. If they are, great. It’s like with Ellen. Some speculate there is tension between her Mariah (especially based on Mariah speaking about the pregnancy interview) and some think they have great chemistry. Heck, some lambs read into Whitney not standing for Mariah’s I Still Believe performance, even though most would say the rumours of any tension were cleared up post WYB.

Comment

I wonder what MC thinks of that Hero performance from Wango Tango...

It would be nice if she tweets/posts something about it, like some anecdote from that day.
                                                  She probably wants to erase it from public knowledge. (Just like MC30).
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• i liked the wango tango performance
                                                    she looked beautiful

Comment

Working...
                                                    X