Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah performed My All a lot!

She gave it good promo.

Butterfly in general had good promo - she had a lot of interviews and performances.
    I just wish Breakdown got some serious attention.
    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
      Mariah performed My All a lot!

She gave it good promo.

Butterfly in general had good promo - she had a lot of interviews and performances.
      I just wish Breakdown got some serious attention.
      charmbracelet had great promo too. She promoted like it was a huge hit. I wish she treated caution like she did Charmbracelet.

Comment

• Yes, Through The Rain had a few good performances and she had some appearances.
        MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
          Yes, Through The Rain had a few good performances and she had some appearances.
          She travelled around the world to promote the album. She even went to reality shows from other countries, did showcases, did many award shows, performed many album tracks, many interviews, she was everywhere. I think it paved the way to TEOM to succeed

Comment

• She showed the world through Charmbracelet that everything was normal, more importantly that she was normal. They had written her off as a nutcase a year prior.

I think she worked harder promoting Charmbracelet than she did TEOM. I think it payed off, four million units sold world wide and laying the ground for a massive comeback.

People who knock Charmbracelet have no idea how important it was to her career.

Comment

• Is there any link to watch Mariah's interview with Oprah about the book?
              #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Caution obviously didn’t have Charm’s budget… y’all gotta understand during the CB era she was only 32/33… fast forward to 48/49 with another public disaster under her belt is a different story.

But in general the Caution era did wonders for her public image even if it did fly under the radar for the most part.

Comment

• I just wish that mariah will have another and last era with the level of teom success...to tie and surpass and score another 2 #1s...and then she can retire and do creative stuff freely here and there and whenever she feels like it...
                  and of course to continue with her Christmas success...
                  it’s going to be the perfect ending for her legendary career...
                  i know she can pull a last one...

Comment

• Originally posted by mariahcareyfan View Post
                    I just wish that mariah will have another and last era with the level of teom success...to tie and surpass and score another 2 #1s...and then she can retire and do creative stuff freely here and there and whenever she feels like it...
                    I think if they try just one big budget single launch this time it could do a lot

Comment

• Talking of 1998 vocals, just listening to Make It Happen Live in Sydney. What a performance and what gorgeous vocals! This is the stuff I want from her vaults.

Comment

• CAUTION should’ve been the lead single from Caution with a bomb ass video, no buzz singles…. Sis woulda blew

Comment

• Originally posted by mariahcareyfan View Post
                          I just wish that mariah will have another and last era with the level of teom success...to tie and surpass and score another 2 #1s...and then she can retire and do creative stuff freely here and there and whenever she feels like it...
                          hearing people talk about mariah's retirement or end of her career is so scary to me... because ever since I experienced my musical awakening... she was there, from being a little kid, through my teenage years, to my current adult life, Mariah was my constant companion. I need her to be there for me for the rest of my life. But I also know... that once she does retire... we will always have the music and the memories. But I feel like she is too young to hang it up and she probably won't ever. I hope she has a great old-age life with lots of respect and reference and is revered for the legend that she already is. I want to see her get some lifetime awards when she is 80 or giving a great speech when she is 90 on a big charity event and I can tell my grand-children that she is THE Mariah Carey... the love of my life and how I've spent 20 or 30 years on this weird website, called UKMIX promoting and supporting her every move.

<3
                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                            CAUTION should’ve been the lead single from Caution with a bomb ass video, no buzz singles…. Sis woulda blew
                            u r always talking the good tea. The album was way too good and way too strong to end after the 1st single as an era.
                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

hearing people talk about mariah's retirement or end of her career is so scary to me... because ever since I experienced my musical awakening... she was there, from being a little kid, through my teenage years, to my current adult life, Mariah was my constant companion. I need her to be there for me for the rest of my life. But I also know... that once she does retire... we will always have the music and the memories. But I feel like she is too young to hang it up and she probably won't ever. I hope she has a great old-age life with lots of respect and reference and is revered for the legend that she already is. I want to see her get some lifetime awards when she is 80 or giving a great speech when she is 90 on a big charity event and I can tell my grand-children that she is THE Mariah Carey... the love of my life and how I've spent 20 or 30 years on this weird website, called UKMIX promoting and supporting her every move.

<3
                              What a lovely thought! She deserves that. I hope that for her too.

Comment

• I LOVE the song ‘Caution’ but I don’t think it’s a lead single it would have been great as a second single though.

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                                  I LOVE the song ‘Caution’ but I don’t think it’s a lead single it would have been great as a second single though.
                                  Caution would have worked as the lead single, but on a personal note, I would have chosen The Distance... and I also would have given it a fantastic video, live performances and GREAT remixes.... dance remixes, hip hop remixes whatever... all of them. I would have also made it appear in the TV series "Stranger Things" because of its 80s vibe, or have the kids of that show in the music video... I strongly feel this connection between the song and the show and or the 80s vibe of that show.

Skrillex could produce an entire album for her if it were up to me bc he did wonders for her and the song. I love him, I stan the song and to this day cannot get enough of it.

Also giving me life... boy oh boy... did that song scream for a movie-esque, dark, real actors music video. God. WY deserved a dance remix and ANN deserved that Cardi B / Lil Kim remix... What a great album Caution is and was. I wish more people would know about it.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                                    I LOVE the song ‘Caution’ but I don’t think it’s a lead single it would have been great as a second single though.
                                    What would you have released first

Comment

• Comment

• The song Caution is one of the best songs in her whole, entire catalog.

Comment

• And it definitely deserved to be a single with a kick ass video (or as kick ass as current Mariah can serve all things considered).

Comment

<3
                                            It’s understandable, but the thing is, i want mariah to end it on a high note, with a massive era, so she can be remembered for that...
                                            because any other missteps after a successful era is what the general public will remember mostly..., just like what happened after obsessed till not so long ago..., but AIWFC seems it has fixed that for the moment...and people r rooting for her again, so she should not wait for long...as this seems like a last Chance...
                                            She can always be here though doing what she likes with stress-free projects, just like what she has been doing lately, so it doesn’t have to be a full retirement, and she can always tour for the fans whenever she feels like it, she has earned that.

Comment

• Migrate
                                              Thirsty
                                              Caution

What do the songs have in common?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                                Migrate
                                                Thirsty
                                                Caution

What do the songs have in common?
                                                They are all 7 letter words?
                                                Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                                www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• She looked and sounded beautiful in that Wango Tango performance. God, imagine being so beautiful, sexy and talented (and a skinny legend).
                                                  Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                                  www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

Caution would have worked as the lead single, but on a personal note, I would have chosen The Distance... and I also would have given it a fantastic video, live performances and GREAT remixes.... dance remixes, hip hop remixes whatever... all of them. I would have also made it appear in the TV series "Stranger Things" because of its 80s vibe, or have the kids of that show in the music video... I strongly feel this connection between the song and the show and or the 80s vibe of that show.

Skrillex could produce an entire album for her if it were up to me bc he did wonders for her and the song. I love him, I stan the song and to this day cannot get enough of it.

Also giving me life... boy oh boy... did that song scream for a movie-esque, dark, real actors music video. God. WY deserved a dance remix and ANN deserved that Cardi B / Lil Kim remix... What a great album Caution is and was. I wish more people would know about it.

Preach. A great album that still stands up.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X