Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.the-sun.com/entertainmen...four-one-year/
    And Nick's father says he'd encourage his son to have more children.
    Disgusting....

I feel sorry for Mariah and her kids...
    Mariah Carey x BTS
    #20th No.1

Comment

• Nick has been wrapping the wrong head.
      To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
        Nick has been wrapping the wrong head.

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
          The run was good... I hate, though, how she went right into the lipping part afterwards. She can totally sing ILT fully live. I don't understand her.
          I get used to the lipping in order to enjoy the live parts, especially when they're amazing.

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
          I want to remind everyone, that My All (STILLI needs our combined and focused lambs attention... the song is pulling it around 5-6k less daily streams in comparison to last year at this point. While #Beautiful is slowly gaining, the summer bop that we all love MORE, My All, is struggling. This cannot stand.
          A blasphemy.
          Weird 'cause the song is very popular (even here) and usually performed on big talent shows.
          Probably my fave #1 along with AIW.

Originally posted by Leo View Post

Come HERE and try to save your faves!!!
          Enter and vote, bishes!
          Leo is doing an amazing job <3

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
            Nick has been wrapping the wrong head.
            I-

Comment

• USA Urban/R&B Radio (June 29 - July 5):
              18. “Somewhat Loved" (+1 *PEAK*)

Spins: 612 (+12 - *new peak*)
              Audience: 2.407 M (*peak*)

15 spins away from TOP 18.

Spincrease: 59 (=) stations.

Comment

• Queen of acting come thru

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                  Queen of acting come thru

She was definitely the stand out performance in Wise Girls!

Comment

• "#Beautiful" was playing in the supermarket today. Classic.
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                      She was definitely the stand out performance in Wise Girls!
                      Love Mariah on it!

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                      "#Beautiful" was playing in the supermarket today. Classic.
                      We love it.
                      ​​​​​​​It sounds timeless.

Comment

• The quality of that whistle

[RARE VIDEO] Band Intro - Mariah Carey (live at Paris)

Comment

• Comment

• I just love Wisegirls... the only flaw is that Mariah didn't sing that beautiful song at the end.
                            My Chart

Comment

• I love this pic.

Natural beauty.

Comment

• I love Wise Girls! Mariah's performance was great!! Tennessee was a nice one too, it suited her well.
                                #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• I love Wise Girls!
                                  I also really enjoyed Tennessee and her rol in Precious was amazing.
                                  Her cameos in State Property II and in You Don't Mess With The Zohan were hilarious LOL.

Comment

• Tennessee is literally her best movie ever. She deserved acting awards for that one. The film is so depressive and truly dark at the end. I ugly-cried at the end.

my movies ranking:

01 - 10 / 10 - Tennessee
                                    02 - 10 / 10 - Precious
                                    03 - 10 / 10 - Wise Girls
                                    04 - 10 / 10 - Glitter
                                    05 - 07 / 10 - All I want for Christmas Is You
                                    06 - 06 / 10 - Lego Batman Movie
                                    07 - 04 / 10 - A Christmas Melody
                                    08 - 03 / 10 - Zohan
                                    09 - 02 / 10 - Bachelor
                                    10 - not rateable - Butler (she didn't even have 1 line)
                                    My Chart

Comment

• I think wisegirls was her best role. She really acted more comfortable and believable and not awkwardly like most of the time she’s acting. I wish she had taken some serious roles after precious

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                        I think wisegirls was her best role. She really acted more comfortable and believable and not awkwardly like most of the time she’s acting. I wish she had taken some serious roles after precious
                                        She will probably never become a great actress. She needs to get a role in the new Mean Girls movie or sth. Comedy (dark Comedy) suits her best, or Horror movies lol.

But her whole personality is so strong... the Mariah Carey schtick... and she cannot lose it. She did her best during Precious... but you could see that Ms. Weiss was totally depressed by her "ugliness" and probably wore Louboutins under the desk... with sexy under-garments... lol.
                                        My Chart

Comment

I love this pic.

Natural beauty.

Wow, stunning! Where is this from?
                                          Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                          www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

my movies ranking:
                                            I don't know what "A Christmas Melody" is.

Comment

I don't know what "A Christmas Melody" is.

atrocious, I know. But she directed herself. We couldn't expect much. But, apparently, the movie pulled in good numbers for the channel where it was released, Lifetime.

Hard to imagine ... that Mariah now can also call herself a film-director.
                                              My Chart

Comment

Tennessee is literally her best movie ever. She deserved acting awards for that one. The film is so depressive and truly dark at the end. I ugly-cried at the end.
                                                I loved her in that film. She really suit the character very well and was totally into it. Also the whole movie is a mood, it was very well done. Right to Dream is an underrated gem as well.

I haven't seen Wisegirls tho.
                                                Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                                www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

But her whole personality is so strong... the Mariah Carey schtick... and she cannot lose it.
                                                  This is quite true.

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                  She did her best during Precious... but you could see that Ms. Weiss was totally depressed by her "ugliness" and probably wore Louboutins under the desk... with sexy under-garments... lol.
                                                  LMAOOO

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post

I loved her in that film. She really suit the character very well and was totally into it. Also the whole movie is a mood, it was very well done. Right to Dream is an underrated gem as well.

I haven't seen Wisegirls tho.
                                                    In Wise Girls you could still see... Mariah Carey - the person in her character. But the movie is well-done and very exciting... with a lot of plot twists... and her 2 co-stars were really great. Also, it gave us the rumour that Mira Sorvino (an Academy Award winner) and Mariah physically fought on the set. <3
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X