Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

I don't know what "A Christmas Melody" is.

LOL. The movie itselft wasn't all bad. It was just very simple and amateur-ish. The worst thing about it was that every time Mariah is on screen, it looked like someone put an Instagram filter on Also it looked like she filmed her scenes at a different time, like she wasn't there with the rest of the actors, it was very weird.
    Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
    www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

This is quite true.

LMAOOO

... and then Ms. Weiss had such a glam-up at the film premiere in Cannes. I loved Mariah's red-carpet appearance for the film promotion. She looked stunning in Cannes.
      My Chart

Comment

• I’m a bad lamb. I’ve never seen Tennessee. Go ahead. Take my lamb card.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

She will probably never become a great actress. She needs to get a role in the new Mean Girls movie or sth. Comedy (dark Comedy) suits her best, or Horror movies lol.

But her whole personality is so strong... the Mariah Carey schtick... and she cannot lose it. She did her best during Precious... but you could see that Ms. Weiss was totally depressed by her "ugliness" and probably wore Louboutins under the desk... with sexy under-garments... lol.
          yea she never looses "the mariah carey". and seems she's also so tense and never fully commited and focus. I fear a comedy could be also cringy like a christmas melody

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris87 View Post
            I’m a bad lamb. I’ve never seen Tennessee. Go ahead. Take my lamb card.
            OK, it is hereby taken back. But you can get it back, when you watched it. You will not regret it. It's a great movie.
            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

yea she never looses "the mariah carey". and seems she's also so tense and never fully commited and focus. I fear a comedy could be also cringy like a christmas melody
              Nothing could ever be as bad as A Xmas Melody... that movie was still falling in the Stella years... so I blame that on that.
              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                Wow, stunning! Where is this from?
                My All Remix Music Video by Laurence Vetu-Galud

Comment

• So, are there still any lambs here who haven't seen Glitter?

OK: the plot wasn't really IT... and Mariah was kinda stiff... but she delivered some emotional scenes... and I think the media was too harsh on it. I remember that it wasn't even released on DVD here until 2003 or so... and I didn't catch in when it was in the cinema... so I remember that the first time, that I've watched it was when I illegally downloaded it from one of those platforms that we all used back then and I loved it.
                  My Chart

Comment

atrocious, I know. But she directed herself. We couldn't expect much. But, apparently, the movie pulled in good numbers for the channel where it was released, Lifetime.

Hard to imagine ... that Mariah now can also call herself a film-director.

Yeah, I know it did good numbers for the channel.

Originally posted by sYair View Post
                    LOL. The movie itselft wasn't all bad. It was just very simple and amateur-ish. The worst thing about it was that every time Mariah is on screen, it looked like someone put an Instagram filter on Also it looked like she filmed her scenes at a different time, like she wasn't there with the rest of the actors, it was very weird.
                    I didn't watch the movie - and never will.

Comment

• just here to remind y’all that I’m That Chick is a bop (and about weed)

Comment

• Kristofer Buckle is on location in Hamptons maybe Mariah is shooting something there?

Comment

Nothing could ever be as bad as A Xmas Melody... that movie was still falling in the Stella years... so I blame that on that.
                          Mariah shouldnt have been in it tbh mainly because of how its edited.

Otherwise, it’s a harmless movie and fits Hallmark Channel very well. MC should produce more Christmas films.

We’ve seen now the full capacity of MC when she has a big budget and creative freedom in the Apple TV Special.
                          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Somewhat Loved back on iTunes R&B chart at #142.
                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

I don't even know what to say...
                              Mariah Carey x BTS
                              #20th No.1

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeonesUglyDaughter View Post
                                Kristofer Buckle is on location in Hamptons maybe Mariah is shooting something there?
                                Somewhat loved MV is coming....... unfortunately
                                Mariah Carey x BTS
                                #20th No.1

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Are you sure?
                                  Israeli Lamb here.
                                  I love Mariah, but I also love the charts.

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post

Wow, stunning! Where is this from?
                                    I don't know if anyone replied but it looks like it was from the Butterfly music video.
                                    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by MeIAmDaniel View Post

Are you sure?
                                      80% sure
                                      Mariah Carey x BTS
                                      #20th No.1

Comment

• Glitter is not that bad!

Like, even a casual lamb (if there's such a thing as a casual lamb - maybe a casual fan) should at least watch it once.

But to me Mariah's most free performances have been in comedies.
                                        She wasn't awkward in The Bachelor as she was in some other movies.
                                        And she was very likeable in Zohan.
                                        Last edited by InfoFromAus; Wed July 7, 2021, 09:19.
                                        MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

... and then Ms. Weiss had such a glam-up at the film premiere in Cannes. I loved Mariah's red-carpet appearance for the film promotion. She looked stunning in Cannes.
                                          Queen looked so gorgeous in Cannes.

All her outfits while she was in Cannes were super classy.
                                          She wore the Cavalli dress that she latter used in the Obsessed video in a party while she was there.

2009Riah is super underrated in terms of beauty.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                            just here to remind y’all that I’m That Chick is a bop (and about weed)
                                            I totally agree that ITC is such a bop. It would have been even more BOP if sung in fuller voice imho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris87 View Post
                                              I’m a bad lamb. I’ve never seen Tennessee. Go ahead. Take my lamb card.
                                              Go and watch it!

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                              OK, it is hereby taken back. But you can get it back, when you watched it. You will not regret it. It's a great movie.
                                              Yep!
                                              Get some pop-corn ready and enjoy

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                              So, are there still any lambs here who haven't seen Glitter?

OK: the plot wasn't really IT... and Mariah was kinda stiff... but she delivered some emotional scenes... and I think the media was too harsh on it. I remember that it wasn't even released on DVD here until 2003 or so... and I didn't catch in when it was in the cinema... so I remember that the first time, that I've watched it was when I illegally downloaded it from one of those platforms that we all used back then and I loved it.
                                              I also don't think is that bad tbh.
                                              I've seen worse from certain supposed actresses. No, I won't do names

Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                              I don't know if anyone replied but it looks like it was from the Butterfly music video.
                                              I replied just a few posts before yours LOL.

It's from My All Remix Music Video - by Laurence Vetu-Galud, '98.

Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                              But to me Mariah's most free performances have been in comedies.
                                              I agree.
                                              Love me some hoodriah as well <3

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                                just here to remind y’all that I’m That Chick is a bop (and about weed)
                                                I see no lies.

Originally posted by Smokie76 View Post
                                                I totally agree that ITC is such a bop. It would have been even more BOP if sung in fuller voice imho.
                                                The studio version should've sounded like her performance of the song at The Hills, and with the Intro from Fashion Rocks.

I still love the OG tho.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                                Mariah has already moved on.
                                                At this point she doesn't know what a Somewhat Loved is.

Originally posted by SomeonesUglyDaughter View Post
                                                Kristofer Buckle is on location in Hamptons maybe Mariah is shooting something there?
                                                So, she's been *allegedly* shooting something in Mexico a few weeks ago, and like a week ago she was all glammed-up with Kris.

She's up to something and it's coming, I can feel it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

I don't even know what to say...
                                                  You sure that is the worst?

At least I finished a Christmas melody, although it took me and a friend 5 tries and loads of alcohol. Only managed to watch one episode of her ‘reality’ show (AKA her soap opera).
                                                  Eudaimonia
                                                  Last.fm
                                                  Instagram

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X