• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah & Bryan have been together for almost 5 and a half year

It's gonna be her longest relationship.

Comment

• Her ease during this Eras was just >

Mariah Carey Amazing Upper Belts From Daydream Era!!

---

LMAO I love her, Queen Of Vocabulary

---

Pretty accurate tbh.

Comment

• Justice for TAOM Dreamlover Juicy remix

Comment

• The way Obsessed is a HIT, I-

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
            Mariah & Bryan have been together for almost 5 and a half year

It's gonna be her longest relationship.
            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
            Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

why the long face? It's true love. Since he is in her life, Mariah seems way more stable, but maybe the absence of toxic people is also playing a part. But... that also means that Tanaka ain't a toxic person.
              My Chart

Comment

• Can we all agree now that ‘With you’ is about Tanaka she denied it was about anyone at the time but looking back the lyrics are so obviously about leaving the engagement and someone she connected to through music.

The song also grew on me a lot I think it fits nicely on the album.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post

You sure that is the worst?

At least I finished a Christmas melody, although it took me and a friend 5 tries and loads of alcohol. Only managed to watch one episode of her ‘reality’ show (AKA her soap opera).

LMFAO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post

You sure that is the worst?

At least I finished a Christmas melody, although it took me and a friend 5 tries and loads of alcohol. Only managed to watch one episode of her ‘reality’ show (AKA her soap opera).
                    I cannot at "looking in" playing softly in the background and the rain coming down
                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• I couldn’t watch Mariah’s World.. it’s not what she is about. That was Jospeh Stellan through and through and I didn’t want to support it. It was sabotage and self gain.
                      To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                        I replied just a few posts before yours LOL.

It's from My All Remix Music Video - by Laurence Vetu-Galud, '98.
                        lol - and I even read your comment but it didn't connect.

Yeah - the hair is similar to Butterfly but the background and top are different.

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• I watched a few episodes of Mariah's World... but man did it get bad quickly/from the outset.

Mariah didn't seem herself - the whole thing was overly scripted and acted, and most of the people in her life on camera were just horrible.

There was the notable absence of Trey if I remember correctly. Someone had the good sense.
                          MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                            why the long face? It's true love. Since he is in her life, Mariah seems way more stable, but maybe the absence of toxic people is also playing a part. But... that also means that Tanaka ain't a toxic person.
                            I love their relationship.
                            He went through hell with her.
                            Probably they were just fvcking at the start - during March '16 (SSFT) - they had chemistry, bla bla.
                            Then they fell in love.

"With You" has written Tanaka all over it.

I'm happy 'cause she's happy with him, he's very low profile and he's nice with the kids. Plus he's talented and handsome. What more do u want?
                            Last edited by Shaka; Wed July 7, 2021, 14:58.

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                              Can we all agree now that ‘With you’ is about Tanaka she denied it was about anyone at the time but looking back the lyrics are so obviously about leaving the engagement and someone she connected to through music.

Yeah, the song is obviously about him and how their relationship started.

I also LOVE the track and I think it fits amazingly on the album.

Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                              lol - and I even read your comment but it didn't connect.

Yeah - the hair is similar to Butterfly but the background and top are different.
                              No problem!

At first I thought it was an outtake from Butterfly as well, but then I found out it was from My All/Stay Awhile

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                There was the notable absence of Trey if I remember correctly. Someone had the good sense.
                                Yeah, Trey asked to not be filmed for that mess

It could've been great if the focus was on the tour and the music.

She was snatched, her confidence was through the roof, she was serving vocals, she was travelling the World with a successful tour, she was on Empire, the Essence Fest...
                                A real shame we got a cheap soap opera-ish mess instead of all of that

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                                  Can we all agree now that ‘With you’ is about Tanaka she denied it was about anyone at the time but looking back the lyrics are so obviously about leaving the engagement and someone she connected to through music.

Lol she always denies it. Maybe we'll have to wait for her second or third memoir to get the full story!

But it sure does sound like Tanaka
                                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• LOL, I love this

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                      Somewhat Loved back on iTunes R&B chart at #142.
                                      Up to #129 now.

Comment

• Organic R&B hit

Spun out of control
                                        In this faithless world I must own

Comment

Mariah shouldnt have been in it tbh mainly because of how its edited.

Otherwise, it’s a harmless movie and fits Hallmark Channel very well. MC should produce more Christmas films.

We’ve seen now the full capacity of MC when she has a big budget and creative freedom in the Apple TV Special.
                                          It’s not that Christmas melody is bad, Mariah acting is the worst thing there and very cringeworthy. Is one of the worst performances I’ve seen. Lacey looked like Meryl Streep next to Mariah. The movie itself it’s just ok like the other hallmark Xmas movies

Comment

• Ironically, Mariah is better at playing gritty and dramatic characters (precious and wisegirls) than she is at playing aspiring singers or divas (in the non singer sense) (Glitter and ACM)

she’s better when she’s not playing to her own narrative and has to stretch herself.
                                            To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

Up to #129 now.
                                              yes, so it's not completely dead yet.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

yes, so it's not completely dead yet.
                                                It would be nice if this becomes her 11th entry on the Top R&B Songs chart. I think that would be a nice goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                                  Ironically, Mariah is better at playing gritty and dramatic characters (precious and wisegirls) than she is at playing aspiring singers or divas (in the non singer sense) (Glitter and ACM)

she’s better when she’s not playing to her own narrative and has to stretch herself.
                                                  Empire she was playing herself too and was horrible

Comment

• IMO her best acting part was when she did Wise Girls.
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                    X