Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAGE SIX: Mariah Carey settles $3M lawsuit against ex-assistant
    https://pagesix.com/2021/07/07/maria...-ex-assistant/

Mariah Carey has settled her $3 million lawsuit against her ex-assistant — accused of trying to blackmail the diva with secretly recorded videos, new court papers show.

Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Andrew Borrok closed out the 2019 lawsuit that the “Fantasy” singer brought against her former assistant Lianna “Azarian” Shakhnazarian by simply writing, “Case settled,” according to a decision from Wednesday.

The terms of the settlement were not made public and Carey’s lawyer declined to comment. Shakhnazarian’s lawyers did not immediately return a request for comment.

The “Always Be My Baby” crooner claimed Shaknazarian — who was canned in 2017 — secretly recorded embarrassing “personal activities” and in some cases “intimate” videos of her and then threatened to release them if the pop star didn’t give her $8 million.

Carey also claimed Shakhnazarian violated a non-disclosure agreement that she signed when she was hired in 2015.

In September, Borrok sided with the 51-year-old songstress when he sanctioned Shakhnazarian for destroying two videos, WhatsApp messages and an old cellphone that all could have helped Carey in her case. Shakhnazarian’s appeal of that ruling is still pending.
    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Som one of the last loose ends from the Russian tyranny era is now also closed. I hope MC didn't give that woman any money. But judging by her luck with contracts... she probably paid her former assisstant $100 million or sth... bc who knows what Mariah did or said while being drugged and recorded.

I haven't heard of new developments from the Morgan / Alison Carey defamation suit. Any updates on these two satanistic flops?
      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
        I haven't heard of new developments from the Morgan / Alison Carey defamation suit. Any updates on these two satanistic flops?
        Yeah, Morgan adjusted his lawsuit and called MC vindictive - citing her beefs with JLo, Xtina and Eminem.

Alison hasnt responded since filing the suit.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Yeah, Morgan adjusted his lawsuit and called MC vindictive - citing her beefs with JLo, Xtina and Eminem.

Alison hasnt responded since filing the suit.
          aww... i love it when the poor-character if a man who is spewing lies... is digging his own grave with more lies.

Apparently, Mariah is so vindictive towards J.Lo that she gave her a standing ovation on AI in 2013... she must really hate her.

Mariah hasn't uttered the name Christina Aguilera in 20 years.... and Mr. M&Ms... has used her name and likeness before in countless of songs... to which Miss Carey only responded on 2 different occasions... Clown (CB tour) and Obsessed. Last time I heard of this feud... it was Nick Cannon - who was called a fa''ot by Mr. M&Ms - wanted to fight him...

Anywho... let's hope for the best.
          My Chart

Comment

• PAGE SIX: Mariah Carey’s brother blasts sister as ‘vindictive’ in court papers
            https://pagesix.com/2021/07/07/maria...-court-papers/

Mariah Carey’s brother slammed his famous sister for “glamorizing her excessive drinking” and her “vindictive nature,” according to new court papers filed in his defamation suit against the star.

Morgan Carey, 61, filed the scathing response as part of his lawsuit against Mariah Carey from March — in which he accuses her of trashing him as violent in her new memoir “The Meaning of Mariah Carey.”

The pop star responded to the allegations in May, claiming it was in the public interest to share tales from her childhood in order to inspire troubled youth.

But Morgan scoffed at his baby sister’s defense.

“It is particularly ironic to hear Mariah assert that her intention was not to defame me, but rather to inspire troubled youth,” Morgan wrote in an affidavit filed in Manhattan Supreme Court Tuesday. “This is coming from someone whose public behavior includes glamorizing her excessive drinking and coining the now popular term ‘splash’, as well as other behaviors which would be in poor taste to mention here.”

Morgan Carey also pointed out that the “Fantasy” songstress could have recalled his health struggles with cerebral palsy, grand mal epilepsy and the fact that one of his legs is two inches shorter than the other — if she really wanted to inspire kids, the court papers say.

“This detail is conspicuously absent, which makes it clear that ‘inspiration’ was not on the agenda,” Morgan Carey’s affidavit alleges. “Mariah’s agenda merely focused on book sales and her image, all at my expense with no regard to the truth or my well-being.”

The brother also tried throwing his sibling’s words back at her, saying when she went on Oprah to say her family “drew first blood,” it proved she wanted to hurt him with her book.

And her publishers “would hardly be unaware of her contentious and vindictive nature as she has attacked many entertainment industry icons like Jennifer Lopez, Eminem, Madonna and Christina Aguilera,” the affidavit alleges, noting that she has gone through some 20 managers in her career.

Morgan says “actual evidence, timelines …, witnesses and history will bear out my testimony.”

“The public humiliation of Mariah’s baseless and false attacks will forever color my professional and personal interactions and will forever be a bell which can not be unrung,” the affidavit concludes.

Mariah’s lawyer did not immediately return a request for comment.

The 51-year-old celebrity faces a similar suit filed by sister Alison Carey. That case is still pending.

Comment

• We know Morgan and Alison have their demons and hatred towards Mariah but I wonder if they ever consider Roc and Roe when telling the world how much of an evil, alcoholic monster Mariah supposedly is, they are definitely now at an age where they see and understand all that is happening. It’s all so sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                We know Morgan and Alison have their demons and hatred towards Mariah but I wonder if they ever consider Roc and Roe when telling the world how much of an evil, alcoholic monster Mariah supposedly is, they are definitely now at an age where they see and understand all that is happening. It’s all so sad.
                I think Mariah protect them for those informations to get to them.

Comment

• Morgan sis… you’re 61 give it up atp

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                    It’s not that Christmas melody is bad, Mariah acting is the worst thing there and very cringeworthy. Is one of the worst performances I’ve seen. Lacey looked like Meryl Streep next to Mariah. The movie itself it’s just ok like the other hallmark Xmas movies
                    I'm not into Xmas stuff - only the music of course, which I really love and enjoy. And I also love cartoon-xmas-riah <3

I should see the movie just out of curiosity, but I'm gonna need to be high or take some local medicine from Jamaica

Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                    Ironically, Mariah is better at playing gritty and dramatic characters (precious and wisegirls) than she is at playing aspiring singers or divas (in the non singer sense) (Glitter and ACM)

she’s better when she’s not playing to her own narrative and has to stretch herself.
                    Yeah, I agree.
                    Honestly, she did an amazing job in Precious. I believe her character.

Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                    Empire she was playing herself too and was horrible
                    I don't think it was horrible.
                    She was playing herself, not even a character that reminds it of her.
                    Her persona is so strong and bold, maybe that could be a little off-putting for some (or most).

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                    IMO her best acting part was when she did Wise Girls.
                    She did an amazing job there.
                    Super underrated.

---

Btw, she's good at ads.
                    Walkers Crisps Christmas Advert "Too Good To Share" was hilarious.

Comment

They're the worst.
                      Pat is in bad health btw.

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                      LMAO, that's pretty childish, it made me laugh.
                      But he's a psychopath, what could u expect?

“The public humiliation of Mariah’s baseless and false attacks will forever color my professional and personal interactions and will forever be a bell which can not be unrung,” the affidavit concludes.
                      Remembe this?

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/03/maria...it-for-memoir/

The brother — who now lives in Maui, Hawaii — claims he lost out on a film project that he was in negotiations for because of Carey’s claims, the court papers charge.

And also this...

Morgan — who’s had a successful career including as a celebrity fitness trainer (...)
                      LMAO.

Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                      Morgan sis… you’re 61 give it up atp
                      What about find a job?
                      He's been living at Mariah's expense his whole life.
                      Pathetic.

Comment

• The reverb on 'Can You Hear Me' is seriously everything. It makes her already big vocals sound... gigantic. It seems she used it a lot during sessions of the Emotions era.
                        I wish she would use more reverb in general these days.

Comment

We know Morgan and Alison have their demons and hatred towards Mariah but I wonder if they ever consider Roc and Roe when telling the world how much of an evil, alcoholic monster Mariah supposedly is, they are definitely now at an age where they see and understand all that is happening. It’s all so sad.
                          Well... Patricia (and Mariah) took in 2 of Alison's children to live with them... Actually... Patricia just took them... without Alison's consent... and they fought over custody... Alison was in a bad mental and physical state at the time... and I often wondered how that went down... I mean... we know that Shawn is team Mariah all the way... and then there is Michael... but Alison does have 2 more children who - in my knowledge - never lived with their grandmother...

The whole family situation... is so complicated and toxic.

Also, when Alison was in dire need of money for brain surgery... (Morgan pleaded for Mariah to pay for it)... where were her fully grown-up adult children during that time... Isn't Shawn a Harvard educated lawyer? Why was Mariah singled out and publicly shamed to pay for it?

Why couldn't the 4 children that she has each spend $20,000 for the surgery?

What Morgan basically said was... that since Mariah is the multi-millionaire in the family, she has to pay for everyone and everything while being pictured as this evil monster witch.

I am so glad that she cut them out of her life completely. But it seems like family life will continue to be stressful for her since Nick Cannon has 5 more children with 3 other women. As is custom in my country... when one of the kids has their birthday... all the other half-siblings (and their mothers) have to be invited... Good luck, MIMI... on that family garthering.
                          My Chart

Comment

• Morgan should stop whining... afterall... Mariah left out the really bad stuff.. like how he was under murder investigation in 1992. There is a news-broadcast story on youtube about this. In the end he was cleared of all charges, however, this shows in what kinds of circles he was in.

And with Mottola allegedly being connected to the NY Mafia... MIMI can be thankful to still be alive.

Alison: Prostitute with drugs issues
                            Morgan: former-murder/homicide suspect
                            Mottola: Mafia connections

it seems like for this angel that she sees herself... she really was knee-deep in all kinds of shady sh!t back in the day.
                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

I think Mariah protect them for those informations to get to them.
                              I highly doubt this, they have phones, iPads, social media…

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post
                                The reverb on 'Can You Hear Me' is seriously everything. It makes her already big vocals sound... gigantic. It seems she used it a lot during sessions of the Emotions era.
                                I wish she would use more reverb in general these days.
                                Can You Hear Me is that b!tch.

Can't believe she's had one of her best songs in her vault for so many years.

The Rarities slays big time.

Comment

I am so glad that she cut them out of her life completely. But it seems like family life will continue to be stressful for her since Nick Cannon has 5 more children with 3 other women. As is custom in my country... when one of the kids has their birthday... all the other half-siblings (and their mothers) have to be invited... Good luck, MIMI... on that family garthering.
                                  I don't think Mariah will attend those parties.

Nick is the worst... and he's planning to have more children

Comment

• I miss herrrr I need a Mariah summer single (even a feature).

Comment

• Her TONE is GOLD here

[UNDUBBED] Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You (Live on Disney 2004)

Comment

I miss herrrr I need a Mariah summer single (even a feature).
                                        We need that hot collabo.

Comment

I highly doubt this, they have phones, iPads, social media…
                                          I think Mariah is more careful with them now after Roc was bombed with people making him stupid questions about Mariah on TikTok

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

He is like a dog in heat.

Comment

• ​My amazing best friend made me this beautiful cake for my birthday!

Last edited by MeIAmDaniel; Thu July 8, 2021, 09:49.
                                              Israeli Lamb here.
                                              I love Mariah, but I also love the charts.

Comment

• I don't think you can host it here... you might need to put it on imgur or another image hosting site.
                                                MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

I feel like he is doing this all to spite Mariah... He is really something else #bastard

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                                    I don't think you can host it here... you might need to put it on imgur or another image hosting site.
                                                    https://pasteboard.co/KabiGlM.jpg

Heres the cake !!!

Last edited by MeIAmDaniel; Thu July 8, 2021, 09:49.
                                                    Israeli Lamb here.
                                                    I love Mariah, but I also love the charts.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X