And I now want a cake...
    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
      That's a very nice friend!

And I now want a cake...
      Thank you ❤️❤️
      Israeli Lamb here.
      I love Mariah, but I also love the charts.

Comment

• Somewhat Loved is around #127 on iTunes R&B.

Not enough for it to enter Billboard's R&B Digital Song Sales chart but maybe a glimmer of hope that fans are coming around to support it? Let's see!

Definitely a sign of progress since it wasnt on the chart at all earlier this week.
        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          He is like a dog in heat.
          Indeed

Originally posted by MeIAmDaniel View Post
          Heres the cake !!!

You have an amazing friend, love the cake! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
            Somewhat Loved is around #127 on iTunes R&B.

Not enough for it to enter Billboard's R&B Digital Song Sales chart but maybe a glimmer of hope that fans are coming around to support it? Let's see!

Definitely a sign of progress since it wasnt on the chart at all earlier this week.
            Some Twitter accounts like MariahAccess, Glittering Mariah, MariahTrends (with the help of other fandoms) were promoting a campaign to buy the song.

Maybe that's the reason of the climb. It wasn't enough but at least it made some move.

I hope it can enter the R&B Digital Song Sales chart at some point, it would be a nice lil achievement.

Comment

• Comment

• A song she's not even promoting!

Work.
                MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Nice to see Kween back on the chocolate airplay chart.
                  Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                    Nice to see Kween back on the chocolate airplay chart.
                    such a loyal community for ha.
                    My Chart

Comment

A song she's not even promoting!

Work.
                      Jam and Terry are probably doing it cause it’s their single. And their previous single with babyface did good and I believe it’s still top10 now

Comment

A song she's not even promoting!

Work.
                        #organic

As stevyy pointed out in the Chart Thread, SL surpassed Angels Cry total AI - a song that had a video, a feature and some promo.

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                        Nice to see Kween back on the chocolate airplay chart.
                        Where she belongs

Comment

• So this is one of the first songs she worked on for Caution.

Comment

• These features on Apple music are so good

Comment

• Originally posted by MeIAmDaniel View Post
                              WOW!!!!!!!! That friend is a keeper. Beautiful cake, beautiful gesture of friendship.
                              You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• bm08, since you're as into this as I am...

Morgan's response to Mariah is just plain stupid, as was filing the damn thing to begin with. Why would she talk about his childhood and his struggles in a book that is solely about her? Come on, man. Defamation is nearly impossible to prove, because he has to demonstrate that her intention for sharing her memories where he was involved was solely to slam him, instead of to simply tell her story.

He and his wife got the Italian filmmaker who was considering working with them to blame Mariah for why he no longer wanted to work with them. He said that he didn't want to "draw her ire" after seeing the "animus" she has for Morgan in the book.

I can't prove it, obviously, but I don't doubt that he, Morgan, and Ilaria (this was the name of a demon on a Buffy The Vampire Slayer spinoff, btw) thinking that they're going to get significant payout and/or publicity by making this ridiculous claim. I wonder if Mariah's lawyers have considered this, because all three are clearly colluding to try and get money from her. Everyone is in Italy, FYI. The lawyer Morgan hired specializes in bringing nonsensical lawsuits on behalf of American and foreign clients, so that's clearly why they picked him. He lost a similar defamation suit he brought against New York Magazine. He make a habit of going after publications and publishers.

Michaela Angela Davis and Andy Cohen have already been deposed. Ms. Davis laid Morgan's ish out for everyone to see, referencing a criminal court case in which he said he was paid $1,200 to kill a woman's husband, and would be paid the rest of his fee once the woman collected on her husband's life insurance policy. Didn't Mariah mention this in the book?

If you want to read the filings, here's the link: https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/web...bXN4eYPQ%3D%3D

I made the mistake of looking at one of Morgan's exhibits, thinking he had photos of some ridiculous evidence proving Mariah is out to get him, but they were just super-private family photos. I'm sorry that I looked at them.

Mariah's lawyers have asked the court to dismiss the suit. Morgan had to submit arguments about why this shouldn't happen by July 6, which is why we're hearing about his response. The hearing on the motion to dismiss the suit happens on July 21.

Comment

• Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post
                                  WOW!!!!!!!! That friend is a keeper. Beautiful cake, beautiful gesture of friendship.
                                  Yasss!
                                  I have the best friends in the World, but they will never make me a super cake like this one.
                                  You can share your amazing friend with us any time at least for our anniversaries

Comment

• Mariah Carey: Attempting The "I Don't Wanna Cry" Ending! (1993-1996)

I love the ending low note in IDWC, it's so dramatic.

The C#3 in Paris was the best from this compilation IMO.

However, I prefer her ending low note during the Vegas Residency.
                                    She hit multiple C#3s, C3s, a G#2 and even a F2.

It sounds exactly like the F2/F#2 from My All at China:

I love her tone in the first half of TECS Tour, even when her voice wasn't in great shape.
                                    It got better in the second half, but her tone lost some quality then.

P.S. "Mi Todo Intro" needs to make a comeback.

Comment

• Comment

• banksy, yes! I love following it.

I think his response was vindictive and clearly nothing to do with the case. Him bringing up people like JLo, Xtina, Eminem was clearly done to irritate her and garner press rather than mount a substantial legal challenge. I also found that his arguments were fairly loose, as much of what was stated by MC is corroborated (e.g. the Morgan murder attempt court case). Just because he framed what happened differently, doesnt mean that it didnt happen and could be seen differently by a terrified girl (e.g. he says there werent 12 police officers but only something like 4...well, who cares? At the end of the day there were a lot of police officers who showed up).

I really hope MC's lawyers slap him down hard similar to how her other lawyers were driving the screws into Lianna. I do think MC won that case as the judge was clearly beginning to side with MC in terms of sanctions and the like.

I just hope these cases dont interfere with MC's future plans for the book (e.g. new editions, television series, etc).

Comment

• Here's a deeper analysis:

Why "Emotions" by Mariah Carey Is One Of The Hardest Songs To Sing EVER!

This song is really vocal suicide.
                                          As someone posted in the comments section:

Not to mention, if you want to replicate the studio version exactly, she riffs down to C3 at the beginning. The song’s whole range is an insane C3-G5-E7, so lowering or raising the key won’t help you survive it.
                                          She set the bar SO HIGH since the beginning.

Comment

• Comment

• Somewhat Loved is #42 on iTunes R&B.

Comment

• With J&L album being released today, can we expect a lil bump for "Somewhat Loved"?

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                Somewhat Loved is #42 on iTunes R&B.
                                                Oh, ok, it happened

Comment

• Even though it doesn’t mean much, I’m shocked to see Jam and Lewis number one on iTunes! Good for them!
                                                  funny how one can learn
                                                  to grow numb to the madness
                                                  and block it away

Comment

• It really makes me sad/mad to see the difference in quality between MJB / Toni Braxton and Mariah’s track…

Comment

Working...
                                                    X