Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ^ what the Legend's Ball meant to Mariah was great.

    I wish we could have heard more about it but I think a lot of that would be very personal to her.
    MESMARIAHSING!

    Comment


    • One of the most heartfelt passages from her memoir is when she spoke about Leontyne Price validating her.

      So beautiful!
      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

      Comment




      • 3.4 million views already lol

        "I am Mariah Carey!"
        Mariah Carey x BTS
        #20th No.1

        Comment


        • Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
          ^ what the Legend's Ball meant to Mariah was great.

          I wish we could have heard more about it but I think a lot of that would be very personal to her.
          I know!
          She was so happy

          And her outfit was so cute!

          Comment


          • InfoFromAus your AVI slays!

            ---

            Comment


            • Whitney should have been at the Legends Ball as well... then it would have been complete. Imagine Whitney, Mariah, Janet all sitting next to each other... Whitney would have had the balls and ask them to do some music together or sth like that... and MIMI and Janet would have been too scared to say no and we would have got the greatest female trio ever on a song.

              My Chart

              Comment


              • I always thought and still think that the 3 closest fan bases to the lambs will always be the Janet fans, the Whitney fans and to a lesser degree the Céline fans... we are kinda like the same.
                My Chart

                Comment


                • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                  I always thought and still think that the 3 closest fan bases to the lambs will always be the Janet fans, the Whitney fans and to a lesser degree the Céline fans... we are kinda like the same.
                  Celine fans? I think quite the opposite

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

                    Celine fans? I think quite the opposite
                    yes, just because they have so much respect for one another and bc their initial AC leaning sound was quite similar. + Céline represents 1/3 of the vocal trinity. So, there is not much beef between the CD and MC fan bases.

                    With the other 2 we have more in common though... the R&B sound, the music genre... and with WH the tonal qualities of the vocals.
                    My Chart

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                      InfoFromAus your AVI slays!
                      Thank you

                      I've had it years ago but I wanted to bring it back for the 30th anniversary of Emotions lol.

                      However I was waiting for MC30 to finish first.
                      But then I just gave up - cause Mariah also did!
                      MESMARIAHSING!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by stevyy View Post

                        yes, just because they have so much respect for one another and bc their initial AC leaning sound was quite similar. + Céline represents 1/3 of the vocal trinity. So, there is not much beef between the CD and MC fan bases.

                        With the other 2 we have more in common though... the R&B sound, the music genre... and with WH the tonal qualities of the vocals.
                        Yeah - I think so too.

                        I'm not a Celine stan (like lamb equivalent) but am a big big fan.
                        There's a few of us in both camps

                        And I just think the cute friendship Mariah has with Janet is nice.
                        MESMARIAHSING!

                        Comment



                        • [/QUOTE]

                          THEY REALLY SAT ON THAT BUSH??

                          #mariahcarey #lambforlife

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post

                            THEY REALLY SAT ON THAT BUSH??
                            Well Mariah can sit on an invisible chair... so I can't see any reason she can't sit on a bush. She's probably hovering in the air just above it.


                            MESMARIAHSING!

                            Comment


                            • Shes in the studio it seems....

                              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                Shes in the studio it seems....

                                That small studio in her house is horrible. All those weird squeaky vocals were recorded on that booth. I hope she recorded her next album in a real studio

                                Comment


                                • I too wish she would record in a real professional New York studio. For the inspiration those iconic studios bring, alone.

                                  Comment


                                  • She recorded some of Caution in her home studio...
                                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                                    Comment


                                    • She looks really tired.

                                      Comment


                                      • who's in charge of her spotify page? i can't stand the messiness of it. there are 4 WBT singles. ugh

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                          Whitney should have been at the Legends Ball as well... then it would have been complete. Imagine Whitney, Mariah, Janet all sitting next to each other... Whitney would have had the balls and ask them to do some music together or sth like that... and MIMI and Janet would have been too scared to say no and we would have got the greatest female trio ever on a song.
                                          The three biggest black artists of that era together in one room.
                                          Greatest Of All Time

                                          Comment


                                          • Is she wearing a wig or nah?
                                            http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

                                            Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

                                            www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                                              She looks really tired.
                                              It’s the botox and filler, on top of the puffiness due to her weight gain...

                                              Comment


                                              • I truly believe Mariah could have one more BIG era but it would take a lot of work. A lot of work on herself too. She did it in 2004/2005

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
                                                  It’s the botox and filler, on top of the puffiness due to her weight gain...
                                                  Are you serious? It’s 2021 and we’re still flippantly commenting on people’s looks and making unnecessary observations? Grow up.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Hot 100 rule change: As of this week's issue, the airplay tracking week for the chart will now end on Thursday.

                                                    Sales, streams and airplay tracking weeks are now aligned (start Friday, end Thursday).


                                                    New rules, this will bemefit all i want right?

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X