X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah doesn't look puffy in that video... she looks cute. <3
    My Chart

Comment

• Obviously people are not entitled to comment on Mariahs physical appearance (or voice for that matter), it is hers and hers alone. But there is no denying that if you want to be successful in the entertainment industry you must fit into a certain look. It is not right but it has not changed for 100 years...

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
        Obviously people are not entitled to comment on Mariahs physical appearance (or voice for that matter), it is hers and hers alone. But there is no denying that if you want to be successful in the entertainment industry you must fit into a certain look. It is not right but it has not changed for 100 years...
        Adele,lizzo, ed sheeran say hi

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

Adele,lizzo, ed sheeran say hi
          Adele is a size 0 now. And Mariah used to be too... from 1990-1997, then again in 2001 and in 2008. Between that she was just thin. I love MIMI in any size, shape or form... I don't stan her body.. I stan her soul.
          My Chart

Comment

• She looks gorgeous in that new video!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
              Hot 100 rule change: As of this week's issue, the airplay tracking week for the chart will now end on Thursday.

Sales, streams and airplay tracking weeks are now aligned (start Friday, end Thursday).

New rules, this will bemefit all i want right?
              Potentially. Depending on if Christmas/Eve falls on the Thursday.

This year, Christmas eve falls on Friday, Christmas on Saturday and Boxing Day on Sunday. So, for this year, it will miss three big airplay days.

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                In terms of lineup, the best in my memory at the moment is still Oprah's Legends Ball.

I really hope we can get another one of those soon.
                What an iconic moment. All the legends gathered together.
                Aretha and Whitney should've been there and then it would've been perfect.

Comment

• Mimi's looking cute but something tells me the only reason she's in the studio is for that message to the AB foundation. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post
                    Mimi's looking cute but something tells me the only reason she's in the studio is for that message to the AB foundation. lol
                    She’s so extra I wouldn’t be surprised.

anyway tomorrow’s the emmys nomination announcement. Let’s pray she got some for Apple special

Comment

• Didn’t mariah wear a dress similar to this?

Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Adele is a size 0 now. And Mariah used to be too... from 1990-1997, then again in 2001 and in 2008. Between that she was just thin. I love MIMI in any size, shape or form... I don't stan her body.. I stan her soul.
                        I know. What i meant people can have success not being what people expect

Comment

• I dont disagree except Mariah still presents as a sex kitten pop star image. (Music videos like #B, YME, WIB, GTFO) so if you want people admiring your fit body you need to have one. Otherwise there is a disconnect between image and reality.

She is beautiful at any size but she does not want to wear the black turtle neck all the time, she is gonna wanna get back into that swimsuit eventually.

Comment

• I hope the rumours about glitter 20 years anniversary it’s true. We need those loverboy remixes, never too far / hero medley, the music videos on her YouTube channel

Comment

• Y’all know Mariah will snap back when it’s time for album promo mode. This is not new.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Coldplay fans are now very excited with the collabo single called "My Universe" with BTS.

(BTS covered Coldplay's song a few month ago)

Coldplay is even a British rock band lol and you guys know how much popular they are internationally.

But Mariah fans are... eww

I can't understand why Mariah fans have that kind of superior manner...
                                I can't understand why you cram BTS down everyone's throat and expect that everyone should adore them or be labeled racists, homophobes, islamophobes, bigots, fat-shamers or any other convenient deflection to mask the fact that they are entirely manufactured, replaceable, banal, not musically inclined in any way and just plain terrible. Everybody has the right to like whoever they want but seriously your complaints are self-serving, baited and always from the point of playing victim to crimes that you yourself fomented. Why name drop BTS all day long in a Mariah thread? Don't they have their own place on UKmix?

Comment

• Right.. Girl NOBODY wants her to work with them please give it up

Comment

• Does Mariah have half siblings?

Comment

• BTS again.
                                      Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Mariah works with musicians and vocalists.
                                        I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyclone View Post

I can't understand why you cram BTS down everyone's throat and expect that everyone should adore them or be labeled racists, homophobes, islamophobes, bigots, fat-shamers or any other convenient deflection to mask the fact that they are entirely manufactured, replaceable, banal, not musically inclined in any way and just plain terrible. Everybody has the right to like whoever they want but seriously your complaints are self-serving, baited and always from the point of playing victim to crimes that you yourself fomented. Why name drop BTS all day long in a Mariah thread? Don't they have their own place on UKmix?

I'm giving you a standing ovation.

BTS

Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                          My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                          Forever and always!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyclone View Post

OMG stop being a drama queen please. I didn't mean any of that.
                                            I fully understand how much you hate them but what do you ban me for?
                                            Do I have to stop mentioning BTS seriously? I don't care whether or not you hate them.
                                            I know this is Mariah thread but we mention many artists that we like or hate if they have something related to her.
                                            Why do I have to go to the BTS thread? Don't boss me around. I've said here that I'm not their fan and not into their music.
                                            The reason why I mention them is that I just wanted an easy #1 for her to tie the Beatles record.
                                            I still believe that releasing a Christmas single with BTS is the easiest way for her no matter what BTS haters think...
                                            Mariah Carey x BTS
                                            #20th No.1

Comment

• I think beating the Beatles with a Christmas single featuring BTS would be a rather pyrrhic victory tbh

Comment

• These discussions about BTS always end up in a mess. Please take it down a notch if people wish to continue with that line of discussion.

On another note, the thread has been doing really well. Very few reports and infractions for the last couple months.

Comment

• Save one of Mariah's most beautiful ballads!!!

Save Love Takes Time

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music-discussion/music-games-survivors/10647864-the-mariah-carey-artist-survivor-round-17-the-three-mariahs-part-2/page21

I mean... who else can do this?!

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Emmy nominations out today. Let's pray MC or the special is able to notch at least one.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X