Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love that shot.

I don't understand why her team didn't put this on streaming services and available to buy it. It's a lil late for that now, but still...

I love what I'm hearing. But use some reverb girl!
    Be ready for extra af vocals.

Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by BeyondIdolization View Post
      what is better than WBT? a 7-minute version of WBT. TBH this sounds so good.
      True dat!

She went from jazz to a gospel-esque type of sound.

I want to hear the full thing.

I wonder if the version she posted is part of this or if this is another whole record.

Comment

• Comment

• The full 7 minute version has leaked

It's 7:19 min.

Comment

• It's the performance exactly as we got for the first 3 minutes then the new part starts for 4 minutes more.
            Lots of whistles. Like A LOT. Then the last 2 minutes are amazing. Very jazzy, she's scatting

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
              Amazing, sounds like the band were inspired by When Christmas Comes in that section.

Comment

• So Mariah uploaded the full thing on her channel already but some people can’t watch/listen to it.
                A lamb screen-recorded it.

Can someone watch the full thing on her channel? 'Cause I can't.

Comment

• As early as now Can we all agree that this is released for the fans, so no one will have a meltdown if it charts or not.

she’s really feeding her fans.. love her so much.
                  Forget the image, forget the ensembles, forget the rumors, forget the short skirts, big hair.....

Comment

• Comment

• She just crafted another masterpiece

Dem vocals >>>

Comment

• I can't at the quality of her whistles, so beautiful and delicate, I think I'm gonna cry.

Comment

• It's on Spotify alread, and I'm being slayed rn OMGGGG

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                            The full 7 minute version has leaked

It's 7:19 min.
                            Did they really not add reverb? So strange because everyone uses lots of reverb especially now, but in live performances it’s usually double the amount, even for like punk rock music

This is why I tell y’all to specify what “effects” you are talking about because she prob sees “vocal effects” complaints and thinks reverb because it’s an actual effect, not a pitch thing

Can’t wait to listen, not on US streaming yet!
                            Last edited by allygdale; Tue February 16, 2021, 21:40.

Comment

• It's like WBT had a baby with FLAB and AYNAF remix but the last part is so jazzy and chill, it's something she's never done before... similar yes, but not exactly like this.

This blew me away.

Comment

• The belts are amazing as well and she sounds pretty raw.

Comment

• Where is it???
                                  I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Originally posted by Milano View Post
                                    Where is it???
                                    it's on Spotify when your country is on the 17th.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeyondIdolization View Post
                                      It's on Spotify alread, and I'm being slayed rn OMGGGG
                                      Where do you live? It's not on Spotify here in the Netherlands (yet).
                                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Milano View Post
                                        Where is it???
                                        Someone uploaded it on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrUo...el=TheOutsider

Comment

• Wonder if she is doing a remix album, or reinterpretation album full of her reimagining her songs....would also love a Rarities Remix album, where other producers take her stems and remixes them into current sounding songs (HWGAA, COY, One Night, Mesmerised etc)

Comment

• The BELTING is everything, serving Morales vocals without reverb at 6:29

They used indie uploader TuneCore to upload, no label, so it’s LQ audio, you can only listen in 360p

I hope they make it HD audio like the video version, that may be why we can’t hear the reverb
                                            Last edited by allygdale; Tue February 16, 2021, 22:04.

Comment

• Wow, that was incredible. Those arrangements and vocals. She took it somewhere else and if we could get an album full of cuts in that vein she’d get a Grammy in a second (not that she cares)

Comment

• Aaaaaw the If you think you're lonely now interpolation at the end
                                                Band is liiiiiiiit
                                                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                                  Wow, that was incredible. Those arrangements and vocals. She took it somewhere else and if we could get an album full of cuts in that vein she’d get a Grammy in a second (not that she cares)
                                                  I would want it more produced like “Giving Me Life” since it would be a studio album, but with all the energy she is bringing to this recording vocally and creatively

Comment

• Them whistles, we ain't worthy
                                                    I BEEN SLAAAAAAYED.

More of this on her next project, plzzz
                                                    Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X