See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post

I could see this giving her a newfound appreciation for the song lol

or maybe I’m just dreaming

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

You're a dreamer
            Perhaps given that the remixes were released with MC30 you’d think she’d like it a bit more lol! Every time I’ve watched a someday reaction video people have loved it. She refuses to embrace that throwback sound.
            funny how one can learn
            to grow numb to the madness
            and block it away

Comment

• I don't understand how she can hate on Someday I mean, it's a massive bop! Plus vocals are fiyah.

She probably hates the vid more than everything

Comment

• This Someday performance was such a serve btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                  This sounds so good, OMG

Mariah Carey - Pure Love (Eternally)

*Mashup featuring elements of Mariah Carey's "I Still Believe / Pure Imagination (Damizza Reemix)", "I'll Be Loving U Long Time" and The Dream's "My Love". I decided to give it a short name because "I Still Believe You're My Love For A Long Time (Pure Imagination)" would be a little TOO MUCH (shame on me for picking 2 song with such big titles lol).

---

This channel has created amazing mash-up's!
                  This is great! And a nice reminder that Mariah's part on My Love was really good. Since it is a feature it's kinda forgotten by the Lambily but it's actually a good track and it did more on the charts than all of the Caution singles combined

Yesterday I was rememberig how the radio deal for the premiere of #Beautiful was so big. It had 32 million audience impressions as it ran on Pop, Urban and Rhythmic radio. I think even the AC formats were involved. Prior to that only 2 singles had radio deals so big, Justin Timberlake's Suit and Tie and Taylor Swift's WANEGBT. It also did 100k downloads in its first week, something almost impossible today even for young artists.
                  http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• I think it was in this thread that someone mentioned recently that Billboard FINALLY has matched the tracking days for airplay and sales/streaming. If this was done back in 2013, #Beautiful could've debuted in the top 15, maybe even top 10. It was #10 in sales in the first week but the airplay with the big first day numbers was chopped. I think by the seventh day of airplay, it was around #17 on radio, so if that would've been its position on Billboard Radio Songs + its #10 placement on Digital Songs it deffo would've enter the Hot 100 MUCH higher than its #24 debut.

Anyway, 2013 rant over
                    http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

This sounds so good, OMG

Mariah Carey - Pure Love (Eternally)

*Mashup featuring elements of Mariah Carey's "I Still Believe / Pure Imagination (Damizza Reemix)", "I'll Be Loving U Long Time" and The Dream's "My Love". I decided to give it a short name because "I Still Believe You're My Love For A Long Time (Pure Imagination)" would be a little TOO MUCH (shame on me for picking 2 song with such big titles lol).

---

This channel has created amazing mash-up's!
                      I love this.

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post

Perhaps given that the remixes were released with MC30 you’d think she’d like it a bit more lol! Every time I’ve watched a someday reaction video people have loved it. She refuses to embrace that throwback sound.
                        She needs to find and release her original demo, or remix it.
                        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                          This is great! And a nice reminder that Mariah's part on My Love was really good. Since it is a feature it's kinda forgotten by the Lambily but it's actually a good track and it did more on the charts than all of the Caution singles combined

Yesterday I was rememberig how the radio deal for the premiere of #Beautiful was so big. It had 32 million audience impressions as it ran on Pop, Urban and Rhythmic radio. I think even the AC formats were involved. Prior to that only 2 singles had radio deals so big, Justin Timberlake's Suit and Tie and Taylor Swift's WANEGBT. It also did 100k downloads in its first week, something almost impossible today even for young artists.
                          My Love is amazing, love the vocals and the song is a bop.
                          Deserves more love.

And yeah, #B radio deal was big, it broke some record (on its first day) back then.
                          Should (and could) have been a bigger hit.
                          It had the potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                            I think it was in this thread that someone mentioned recently that Billboard FINALLY has matched the tracking days for airplay and sales/streaming. If this was done back in 2013, #Beautiful could've debuted in the top 15, maybe even top 10. It was #10 in sales in the first week but the airplay with the big first day numbers was chopped. I think by the seventh day of airplay, it was around #17 on radio, so if that would've been its position on Billboard Radio Songs + its #10 placement on Digital Songs it deffo would've enter the Hot 100 MUCH higher than its #24 debut.

Anyway, 2013 rant over
                            But your point is valid!

That's an example of how the change in rules affect the chart performances of the songs in different periods of times.

Here's the tweet:

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                              She needs to find and release her original demo, or remix it.
                              That Someday arrangement in this rehearsal kinda slays.

Comment

• This BB change can buster again payola campaigns at radios. With sales low, streaming and radio can be the real drivers. I like the change, payola will always be a driver no matter what, but I think the magic around radio can be revamped with this, putting it back in the picture.
                                CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• bm08 Mariah’s attorneys withdrew their motion to dismiss Morgan’s lawsuit, probably because Morgan amended the original suit to include more dumb sh*tnlast week.

I guess they’re going to submit a new motion for the amended suit.

Comment

My Love is amazing, love the vocals and the song is a bop.
                                    Deserves more love.

And yeah, #B radio deal was big, it broke some record (on its first day) back then.
                                    Should (and could) have been a bigger hit.
                                    It had the potential.
                                    Her vocals on My Love demonstrate everything that was wrong with her voice in 2008: limited range, mediocre agility, thin, grating tone, etc. It’s almost as bad as Lil Snowman.

Having said that, I love both the song and the video. Seeing Mariah in a ratchet relationship is everything. HoodRiah is my favorite.

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                                      Her vocals on My Love demonstrate everything that was wrong with her voice in 2008: limited range, mediocre agility, thin, grating tone, etc. It’s almost as bad as Lil Snowman.
                                      You need Jesus bae
                                      And some new ears as well

Comment

• Who said Xmas in July?

[RARE] Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas is You [live at Seattle, 2003]

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                                          bm08 Mariah’s attorneys withdrew their motion to dismiss Morgan’s lawsuit, probably because Morgan amended the original suit to include more dumb sh*tnlast week.

I guess they’re going to submit a new motion for the amended suit.
                                          Thanks! Seems like they’ll re-file.

I wonder how the court cases are going in California. :/

Comment

This is the cutest ever. she looks just like 18-20 Mariah
                                            #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• I liked the "Pure Love" mix until IBLULT came in... it doesn't fit for me
                                              #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• We Belong Together still top 40 on iTunes.

Comment

The same happens here - well, in all the southern hemisphere.

It's really weird to make winter decoration when it's 33C (91.4 F) with the pine and the snow LOL, I hate Xmas decoration mostly because of that

I'd love to rock a Xmas hoodie while smelling like By the Fireplace by Maison Martin Margiela on the 24th but I can't
                                                  It was kinda weird for me caused I lived in the northern hemisphere and to experience Christmas in Australia was a bit strange at first.
                                                  I still love the 'traditional' Christmas decorations.

Originally posted by Shaka View Post

No problem!
                                                  My All was amazing!
                                                  Did u listen to the Dreamlover performance? I totally forgot about how good she sounded on it LIVE!
                                                  I did! It was awesome too. She sounded strong that night.

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

I don't understand how she can hate on Someday I mean, it's a massive bop! Plus vocals are fiyah.

She probably hates the vid more than everything
                                                    But she looks beautiful in the video. And the little drummer... so cute.

I like the live arrangements like at Unplugged. It's a good song. It's one of my friend's fave Mariah songs and is on her 90s mix.

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X