Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    sorry... but Kelly Price is the lowest of the low, low, low women in music. I hate her amount of MIMI hate. She has trash talked Mariah for the better part of the entire 2010s. She has 0 character.
    Well, yeah, she acted like trash, but at least here she's giving Mimi some (well deserved) flowers.
    I'll take it.

Funny 'cause recently Brenda also praised Mariah in an interview and talked about their "friendship".
    But she still thinks she "created" MC

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris87 View Post
      I too love that deeper darker tone she uses only occasionally… but here’s hoping we see more of it in the future. Can you imagine guys… it’s may not be long before we see Mariah BACK ON THE CONCERT STAGE!! Like I cannot wait! I’m predicting perhaps some Xmas shows?! And then a Valentines Vegas moment?!
      That voice used to make its annual appearance on her Xmas Shows:

I know The Star is not a fan-favorite but her live vocals on it are so much better than the studio ones. Like her tone shines.

Comment

• Random, but Mariah has surpassed 5 MILLION followers on TikTok.
        Another random fact, she is the top female artist (and top two overall) of the year 2019 on the platform.

Nothing bad for an irrelevant has been

Comment

• Listen to The Mariah Report interview here:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/2PO..._branch=1&nd=1

*PODCAST EPISODE
          "A Conversation with Kristofer Buckle"
          55:30 min.

Comment

• *pretends to be shocked*

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
              sorry... but Kelly Price is the lowest of the low, low, low women in music. I hate her amount of MIMI hate. She has trash talked Mariah for the better part of the entire 2010s. She has 0 character.
              I guess Mariah & Kelly have cleared the air and made up.

Comment

• Mariah just did a spaces! But it’s gone

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                  Mariah just did a spaces! But it’s gone
                  There’s always something wrong with her WiFi or internet... I was in that “lounge” on Twitter for 10 minutes and she kept disappearing.

Comment

• so many artistic moments in progress!

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                      so many artistic moments in progress!
                      What’s the thing she was just on about, something smooth R&B and gospel? I just missed that.

Comment

• And whoever suggested Beyoncé and Mariah to do a Xmas song together. Lolllll. It’s not happening come on.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

What’s the thing she was just on about, something smooth R&B and gospel? I just missed that.
                          The new Christmas song, she needs a male collaborator, she doesn’t care if he’s pop or r&b, she mentioned Post Malone

Shes working on album, will be experimental, all about the songwriting process, not quick hits, inspired by TEOM and Butterfly, sounds like she is being video taped putting it together, she is the producer, it’s just her and her band

Something is happening with Chick, maybe a movie

Lee is doing Meaning of Mariah

She doesn’t know what is taking so long with MC30, mentioned When I Feel It, she shifted explanation to Liron
                          Last edited by allygdale; Sat July 24, 2021, 11:29.

Comment

• She said that touring is not as fun for her when everybody is just recording the show with their phones
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                              She said that touring is not as fun for her when everybody is just recording the show with their phones
                              I agree... I mean... just record your favourite song or when sth special happens... like Mariah telling jokes or sth... but other than that just enjoy her greatness in your presence.
                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

I guess Mariah & Kelly have cleared the air and made up.
                                Do you really think Mariah ever talked to her again after she said that Mariah cannot sing (anymore) and insinuated that she has mental disorders and is an alcoholic?

I will never understand how toxic everything has become... I mean look at her video "This is Mariah" and how she praised and loved the Price sisters... they really seemed like lifting each other up and supporting each other... like being their rocks in a difficult situation... and then years later, Kelly is not holding back... despite the fact that Mariah tried to be to her what Brenda has been to Mariah... someone who truly helps someone to make it in the industry as a solo act.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Sounds like she’s working in a boatload of stuff
                                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• She better include miss you most in the next special. The disrespect she’s show that song is borderline criminal.
                                    Everything, it only fades...

Comment

• Originally posted by AlmondBreeze View Post

Loved hearing about the vocal tricks Mariah taught Kelly, like adding an "H" to words that don't have an "H", just to make the texture breathier. Queen of textures. That's why I always think of Mariah as a painter who has access to 40000 colours and shades and brushes/sponges/tools and techniques, vs an ordinary painter who only has access to a couple of brushes and the standard palette of paint colours.
                                      Ooh, I like that description.

And I like that 'H' thing too. I'm not a singer singer (but that ain't stop me ) but I tried that 'H' thing and it actually helped me me hit some notes. Not sure what those notes were (again, not a singer singer) but they sounded nice.
                                      MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robby View Post
                                        She better include miss you most in the next special. The disrespect she’s show that song is borderline criminal.
                                        Yes!

Come on Mariah - and it's an original!
                                        MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Not her saying she’s going to the pool to exercise “for you guys”

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Ugh everytime she does these things I always miss it lolz
                                            Ally can u expound on this because it certainly caught my attention hahaha

[​​​​QUOTE=allygdale;n10674876]

Something is happening with Chick, maybe a movie

[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Here’s the recording of lambily lounge

Comment

• She also mentioned she’s working with a group. This made me think of that lambs who are always bringin up BTS lol
                                                ive said a few times the Ari collab happened because of Apple and some people disagreed. And she mentioned about the corporation wants her to collab with someone young and big. It’s obvious they want the young and pop audience, that’s why she collab with Ari last year and this year she’s looking for another young artist of the moment. It would be cool to hear Post Malone on a MC track, it would be unexpected

Comment

• The stuff she talked about... whoah. She covered a lot.

Do fans think she should release Skydiving? Oh Mariah

Also, the fans keep interrupting Mariah! Let her finish. They're worse than Oprah sometimes. But I understand that there is limited time to ask all their questions.

Omg - she was about to talk about The Demo and someone cut her off? TF? wow
                                                  Last edited by InfoFromAus; Sat July 24, 2021, 16:30.
                                                  MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                                    The stuff she talked about... whoah. She covered a lot.

Do fans think she should release Skydiving? Oh Mariah

Also, the fans keep interrupting Mariah! Let her finish. They're worse than Oprah sometimes. But I understand that there is limited time to ask all their questions.

Omg - she was about to talk about The Demo and someone cut her off? TF? wow
                                                    I wanted to smash that lamb’s head when he interrupted to ask about Ariana cover when she was about to answer about MC30 and the demo tape

Comment

Working...
                                                    X