No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL at Mariah doing the Lounge at 4am when most lambs are sleeping. I literally was about to sleep when I got the notification on Twitter that Mariah was going LIVE on the Lounge at 4 in the freaking morning. Then my phone died 5 minutes into the session. LMFAO.
    Last edited by taustin13; Sat July 24, 2021, 17:32.
    I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

• Just happy she’s actually working on MC16! I wouldn’t expect anything till 2022 since she said it’s only been 3-4 months and she’s expressed she wants to take her time and not feel rushed.

Comment

• As soon as it started I felt like lambs didnt know what to ask her or what to say so they went to the obvious. If felt like the same rhetoric. The Queen should have been given better questions and that was just in the first 3 minutes. I couldn't imagine the rest of it. LOL.
        I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

• Can we talk about that comment she made about Miguel
          not liking her? What was that about?

I
          can you commit to be my everything?

Comment

• Originally posted by ANH View Post
            Can we talk about that comment she made about Miguel
            not liking her? What was that about?

I
            she said she like him, but she's not sure he likes her. That's just an expession. Nothing shady there.

Comment

• Yeah, we get that, but why would he not like her? They worked together and created a beautiful song, and performed it live a couple of times. I thought they would be cordial.
              can you commit to be my everything?

Comment

• Originally posted by ANH View Post
                Yeah, we get that, but why would he not like her?
                it was her being humble. She doesn't probably wanna brag about their friendship.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                  She also mentioned she’s working with a group. This made me think of that lambs who are always bringin up BTS lol
                  ive said a few times the Ari collab happened because of Apple and some people disagreed. And she mentioned about the corporation wants her to collab with someone young and big. It’s obvious they want the young and pop audience, that’s why she collab with Ari last year and this year she’s looking for another young artist of the moment. It would be cool to hear Post Malone on a MC track, it would be unexpected
                  I said it before and im sure she is doing smth with BTS and i knew it because i know apple wants good rates and bts will be able to give like crazy numbers. Do i think mariah love that collab? Probably no lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BeyondIdolization View Post

it was her being humble. She doesn't probably wanna brag about their friendship.
                    I don’t think she’s being humbled. She didn’t say that for no reason. They probably don’t have a friendship and she said that because she liked him and felt it wasn’t mutual. Sometimes it happens, but it doesn’t mean he treated her bad

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                      Just happy she’s actually working on MC16! I wouldn’t expect anything till 2022 since she said it’s only been 3-4 months and she’s expressed she wants to take her time and not feel rushed.
                      Ugh, the fear of listening to an album with different vocal eras is coming again..

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

I said it before and im sure she is doing smth with BTS and i knew it because i know apple wants good rates and bts will be able to give like crazy numbers. Do i think mariah love that collab? Probably no lol
                        I wouldn’t be surprised if the group is BTS, not because she wants to collab with them but Apple probably wants their popularity like they wanted Ariana to bring the younger audience. And they want her to collab with a male pop mainstream of the moment, they don’t want any Shawnie or Stefon Don, and she has to come to an agreement from both parts and who the corporation approves

Comment

• You guys were always mean to me every time I mentioned BTS LOL..

I'm so happy that she is going to tie the Beatles record this year.

YES!!

Comment

She also mentioned she’s working with a group. This made me think of that lambs who are always bringin up BTS lol
                            ive said a few times the Ari collab happened because of Apple and some people disagreed. And she mentioned about the corporation wants her to collab with someone young and big. It’s obvious they want the young and pop audience, that’s why she collab with Ari last year and this year she’s looking for another young artist of the moment. It would be cool to hear Post Malone on a MC track, it would be unexpected
                            The group is probably The Roots, Quest Love's band which James Poyser is also a member... This would be excellent!
                            Last edited by butterflyflow; Sat July 24, 2021, 18:57.

Comment

• Originally posted by butterflyflow View Post

The group is probably The Roots, Quest Love's band which James Poyser is also a member... This would be excellent!
                              if it's not BTS its probably another mainstream group. apple wants the ratings

Comment

I wanted to smash that lamb’s head when he interrupted to ask about Ariana cover when she was about to answer about MC30 and the demo tape
                                Literally I cringed so hard at that that I turned my volume down and missed her answer bc of second hand embarrassment. Like, there were some great questions, but these lambs that were talking over each other and then interrupting Mariah to tell her about their lives? Like GIRL Mariah was telling us so much about what she’s doing and sounded so excited and passionate and y’all gonna interrupt her to talk about your tattoos and your kids….a MESS!! Someone needs to moderate better next time!
                                How bout you...

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                  You guys were always mean to me every time I mentioned BTS LOL..

I'm so happy that she is going to tie the Beatles record this year.

YES!!
                                  Honestly…if she’s working with BTS and Apple promotes it…definitely a #1 hit. She said “I’m working with a group right now and I can’t say much but…you guys should be really happy for me.” So I wonder!!
                                  How bout you...

Comment

• AIWFCIY is probably not going to be #1 this year bc the MC with BTS Christmas single will dominate the top.

Comment

• Hey guys I already said that this is the easiest way to get 20th #1 for her...
                                      Mariah team knows that... but all you guys do was grumble about BTS...

#Queen of Christmas
                                      #King of YouTube
                                      Last edited by Anderson; Sat July 24, 2021, 19:32.

Comment

• Originally posted by LCRiah View Post

Honestly…if she’s working with BTS and Apple promotes it…definitely a #1 hit. She said “I’m working with a group right now and I can’t say much but…you guys should be really happy for me.” So I wonder!!
                                        if she said "you guys should be really happy for me" then it's not BTS. she wouldnt be proud to work with them unless it's business because of apple wants the ratings. so maybe some group she admires ? I cant think of any group. maybe jonas brothers? lol

Comment

if she said "you guys should be really happy for me" then it's not BTS. she wouldnt be proud to work with them unless it's business because of apple wants the ratings. so maybe some group she admires ? I cant think of any group. maybe jonas brothers? lol
                                          I feel like she’s also really self aware about knowing that the fans want another hit? So maybe that’s why she said “you guys should be really happy for me.” Because honestly like…I cannot think of another male group LMAO. And she didn’t say band either so hmm
                                          How bout you...

Comment

I feel like she’s also really self aware about knowing that the fans want another hit? So maybe that’s why she said “you guys should be really happy for me.” Because honestly like…I cannot think of another male group LMAO. And she didn’t say band either so hmm
                                            yeah she really wants a hit for this new xmas special and I don't think it's a bad thing.I hope she works with post malone, it could get some buzz

Comment

I think Mariah is proud to work with BTS... only her fans aren't lol
                                              BUT she doesn't care~~ 20 is 20

Comment

• Lambs and Army are together finally lol
                                                We have the same objectives and are on the same boat.

#1!!!

Comment

• Some of the projects she mentioned
                                                  - Rarities 2.0
                                                  - MC30
                                                  - 9min song which weaves several eras together
                                                  - Christmas collab Gospel-esque song
                                                  - Behind the scenes project of her creative process
                                                  - Someone’s Ugly Daughter redone
                                                  - Lee Daniels Movie
                                                  - Brandy collab
                                                  - Dev Hynes collab potentially

Feel free to add or correct
                                                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Literally I cringed so hard at that that I turned my volume down and missed her answer bc of second hand embarrassment. Like, there were some great questions, but these lambs that were talking over each other and then interrupting Mariah to tell her about their lives? Like GIRL Mariah was telling us so much about what she’s doing and sounded so excited and passionate and y’all gonna interrupt her to talk about your tattoos and your kids….a MESS!! Someone needs to moderate better next time!
                                                    I only comeback to say that I've experienced the same. Like Can these people shut up and let her talk? The Ariana Grande question coming out of nowhere when she was about to tell something about it.... I've liked that some lambs made her to be precise and concrete in her answers. I'm excited about her self-producing, the different projects and even not appearing in the album cover. I feel Mariah is a new person and new artist after the book. She's left behind a lot of burden.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X