Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ANH View Post
    Yeah, we get that, but why would he not like her? They worked together and created a beautiful song, and performed it live a couple of times. I thought they would be cordial.
    I kind of found of weird. They also don’t follow each other on Instagram, which you would kind of expect. I feel like they just did not fully connect as persons or something, maybe some little disagreement who knows. Just my feeling and opinion of course Even if so, happens.
    Eudaimonia
    Last.fm
    Instagram

Comment

• Yeah, it happens to all the people.
      You can click with some and don't connect with others.
      Or sometimes it's not mutual.
      Not saying this is the case, but it would be a normal thing for me in any case.

She hasn't been shady, neither him, so everything is ok.

They gave us a masterpiece and I'm happy with that.

Comment

• So cute! Mariah responded to Jojo

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
          She did say we would get new non-Christmas music this year as well.
          She said this year? I missed that

Did she really?

Comment

• I just got to the part where she was interrupted right when she was about to talk about the demo tape (after the speakers went CRAZY for it, and they were holding onto her every word)… and to be interrupted with such a stup—… unnecessary question, I’m LIVID.
            Last edited by MsWeiss; Sun July 25, 2021, 08:29.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
              So cute! Mariah responded to Jojo
              Haha.
              JoJo is in Cloud 9
              She's received so much love from Queen since they met, they should work together at some point!

JoJo is SUPER talented and so underrated, what a shame.

Comment

• Someone mentioned this OSD performance where Mariah lost her cue 'cause she was so into the song LOL, I just found the clip:

Her reaction was so funny LOL.
                Also #tone.

Comment

• Comment

• MC's Debut album just surpassed 100M streams on Spotify!

It's her 12th studio album to reach this milestone.

Comment

• So that is roughly around 67k unit sales. How much does MC album still need to get that elusive diamond?
                      A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Haha.
                        JoJo is in Cloud 9
                        She's received so much love from Queen since they met, they should work together at some point!

JoJo is SUPER talented and so underrated, what a shame.
                        Dream collab tbh. I would be surprised if it doesn’t happen one day… #pray
                        Eudaimonia
                        Last.fm
                        Instagram

Comment

• The world is not ready to be entirely shut down by that Meemz x Brandy collabo.

JUST IMAGINE THE BG VOCALS!!!!
                          Last edited by SawyerHewitt; Sun July 25, 2021, 15:54.
                          Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Listening to that was a lot, I had to slip forward a few times.

The most exciting things for me are the fact we are finally getting authentic footage of her music making process I was always jealous of all the footage Whitney had and Beyoncé too. The music she’s making also sounds raw which is exciting.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
                              Off topic, but sometimes I wonder, if JLo can have a high-quality/budget video like Ain’t Your Mama when she was with Epic, why can’t Mariah have something on par to that? The videos from the Caution era are alright but she can do much better than that.
                              With You Video was amazing imo

I believe we don't enjoy it nor the song that much because we only want Hot100 entries. She delivered a great song and visuals, and some amazing TV performances (GMA and AMAs). I still enjoy the AMAs from time to time, and the song is beautiful
                              CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                              FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• What she said about that overrated hack, Miguel, didn’t surprise me. He was asked some years ago if he would go see her in Vegas and he smirked and replied “nahh no thanks”. I remember the video, I disliked him initially and that interview sealed the deal for me. Now lambs can hopefully lay off the incessant stanning for that (overrated) Karen-lite song “#Beautiful.”

Comment

• THAT Lambily Lounge segment is just WOW!!!!!!

She talked about A LOT of things. Above all, she loves us!!!!!!!

- Outside - I loved her idea about making a mini movie out of it or something - gotta be really special!!!
                                  - TMOMC movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                  - Behind the Scenes Footage of the creation process!!!!!!!
                                  - Brandy collabo!!!!!
                                  - Dev Hynes collabo!!!!!
                                  - SUD!!!!
                                  - After Tonight < I Only Wanted yesssss Mariah
                                  - A new Christmas song with a potential male vocalist (post malone - INCREDIBLE!!!!!!)
                                  - A new collabo with a group

I really wish she will proceed at least with a few.
                                  #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post
                                    What she said about that overrated hack, Miguel, didn’t surprise me. He was asked some years ago if he would go see her in Vegas and he smirked and replied “nahh no thanks”. I remember the video, I disliked him initially and that interview sealed the deal for me. Now lambs can hopefully lay off the incessant stanning for that (overrated) Karen-lite song “#Beautiful.”
                                    Oh I wish I could see this interview. That would be really disappointing!

Mariah sounded so sweet when she said she wasn't sure he liked her.

Comment

• The Lambily Lounge is one of the best things she's done in recent times.
                                      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• What is this SUD project u guys are talking about ?

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                          The Lambily Lounge is one of the best things she's done in recent times.
                                          i agree I just wish it wasn’t so sloppy. These lambs were interrupting some great questions with such terrible ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by locoporti View Post
                                            What is this SUD project u guys are talking about ?
                                            Someone's Ugly Daughter. She has found her vocals but mentioned redoing it.
                                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• ^ Can't wait to hear her vocals on those alt. songs
                                              #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• I understood she's making a movie or a film project around SUD - or using it for something. Is that what you guys also understood?
                                                MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• I wonder if Miguel holds a little grudge against Mariah bc he thought #Beautiful was gonna be his big breakout moment but didn’t pan out. I’d imagine he wanted to perform it more and make it a smash, and Mariah ended up delaying the project/stalling the song.

Regardless, he’s pretty irrelevant at this point. If she’s gonna collab with a male group I definitely agree Silk Sonic is the way to go!

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Someone's Ugly Daughter. She has found her vocals but mentioned redoing it.
                                                    It always gives me anxiety when she says she’s “redoing” her vocals. Didn’t she say she hasn’t had enough time to “polish” her vocals on Caution? And I have no issue with the vocals at all. It’s perfect and it aligns with her current vocals.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X