No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She didn’t say she would be opposed to a duet with Celine, but she said that would be it’s own moment. She doesn’t want that moment to overshine the moment of a new classic Christmas song.
    that’s all.

I sent her a message, in the hope she reads it, that the male vocalist should be Maxwell.
    but then, I thought about it. Maxwell and Mariah should go in with her band and riff off each other and create magic for the new album.
    either way, I’m dying for them to come together at some point!
    http://marcokircher.com
    http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
    IG: marco235

Comment

• Nice attempt at 2:34. Love that note change <3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post
        for the male collaboration Mariah is seeking, I would have suggested James Arthur or Sam Smith. they both amazing soulful young singers! I think they compliment her voice and style
        Sam Smith would be great.

But just imagine it's a duet with Michael Bublé... Kind & Queen of Christmas.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
          She didn’t say she would be opposed to a duet with Celine, but she said that would be it’s own moment. She doesn’t want that moment to overshine the moment of a new classic Christmas song.
          that’s all.

I sent her a message, in the hope she reads it, that the male vocalist should be Maxwell.
          but then, I thought about it. Maxwell and Mariah should go in with her band and riff off each other and create magic for the new album.
          either way, I’m dying for them to come together at some point!
          No... it should be a YOUNG male artist. She already said that couple of times

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

No... it should be a YOUNG male artist. She already said that couple of times
            Rag 'n Bone Man?
            Lil Nas X?
            Troye Sivan?

Comment

• Hmmm... young male artists, huh?

How about Lionel Richie?

Or Celine Dion.

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• I think she wants Post malone. It seems like.. he has already been determined by her...
                Mariah mentioned him first lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Rag 'n Bone Man?
                  Someone with a deep gruff voice to compliment Mariah's sweet lighter tone would be nice.

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                    Hmmm... young male artists, huh?

How about Lionel Richie?

Or Celine Dion.

I have a tattoo of your name on my back!!! mimi!!
                    Last edited by Anderson; Mon July 26, 2021, 15:25.

Comment

I think she wants Post malone. It seems like.. he has already been determined by her...
                      Mariah mentioned him first lol.
                      Please... no rap on a Christmas song.

Comment

• Oh my this board has blasted OFF! I’m glad Mariah did another one of these weird things, I don’t really understand them but it’s cool just her and the lambs. I for one will be slightly disappointed if we get nothing till Xmas… I kind of already KNOW the Xmas Special will be fabulous even if it doesn’t quite top the magic of last years (but ya never know!) but I really want even one brand new song (ok lies I want a full album but that’s not gonna happen) Queen spoiled us last year, I acknowledge that, but I want the spoiling to continue. It has been RADIO SILENCE since Xmas and I am not here for that. I know SOME lambs (glares) don’t appreciate a Save The Day or an In The Mix or even Somewhat Loved (ok most lambs enjoyed that ok and yes ok we have gotten that) but a new FRESH BIG song with a great video and that will suffice us til December. It’s a long way to go people but I feel the year is wasted if all we get it Xmas and the hope of something next year. It’s like drip feed it to us Mama. We got at home performances, a book, an album, loads of TV interviews and an epic Special last year. Come thru with the goods Mimi! Not to be shady but I feel the lambs over praise the WBT Valentines thing…. Like it was ok but it wasn’t all that. It’s just a slightly different arrangement of a song we’ve all heard her do x3 million times. I liked it, but that’s not gonna blow the GP away. Give us some new material! If you’ve done a song with Brandy drop it! Drop it like it’s HAWT!! ❤️❤️❤️

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                          Hmmm... young male artists, huh?

How about Lionel Richie?

Or Celine Dion.

She was like... lol

Comment

• Im really curious about this group she mentioned she collabed with and that we should just be happy for her.

I also wonder if its the same two guys she mentioned in that interview with Nessa a couple years ago?
                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Sorry I'm lost, so she meant that she's working on a Christmas album instead of MC16?

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                Im really curious about this group she mentioned she collabed with and that we should just be happy for her.

I also wonder if its the same two guys she mentioned in that interview with Nessa a couple years ago?
                                She said "just be happy for me"
                                That's a hint I guess...
                                Then.. What should we be happy for her as a fan....
                                Tie the Beatles record finally? hmm..

and I guess there was another hint when she talked about Michael Jackson..
                                All of sudden, she mentioned "Korea"... "Korean moment"...
                                We already know that BTS is a Korean idol group.
                                I may be wrong but I think she threw hints.

But just my guess... not sure of it

Comment

• It will be bTs and everyone will apologize to you because you were right all along. She did a Christmas thing with bieber once too. It is a way to score a hit these days and its fine.

ps. Im done after 3 more posts. I only have 200 posts in me.
                                  Last edited by tee; Mon July 26, 2021, 16:12.

Comment

She said "just be happy for me"
                                    That's a hint I guess...
                                    Then.. What should we be happy for her as a fan....
                                    Tie the Beatles record finally? hmm..

and I guess there was another hint when she talked about Michael Jackson..
                                    All of sudden, she mentioned "Korea"... "Korean moment"...
                                    We already know that BTS is a Korean idol group.
                                    I may be wrong but I think she threw hints.

But just my guess... not sure of it

This is a huge reach.

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
                                      It will be bTs and everyone will apologize to you because you were right all along. She did a Christmas thing with bieber once too. It is a way to score a hit these days and its fine.

ps. Im done after 3 more posts. I only have 200 posts in me.
                                      I said as well we shoukd expect something with BTS. I know mariah wouldnt do it in general but apple is behind so i was kind of expecting it

Comment

This is a huge reach.
                                        deleted for some reason lol
                                        Last edited by Anderson; Mon July 26, 2021, 17:50.

Comment

• I don't care about the bts idea either but if this somehow happens then I will be looking forward to the changed tone around here and how everyone will be praising them

Comment

• The group could be The Roots

Comment

The group could be The Roots
                                              She wouldnt say a group but the roots. Why does she need to keep them as a secret when she gave away about Brandy. It must be a big group.

it might be Halle and Chloe tho lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

She wouldnt say a group but the roots. Why does she need to keep them as a secret when she gave away about Brandy. It must be a big group.

it might be Halle and Chloe tho lol
                                                I thought about Halle x Chloe but they’re not s group tho lol

Comment

• Group means at least 3

Personally I want Coldplay or U2 lol
                                                  It would be very fresh... A rock band and a diva
                                                  Last edited by Anderson; Mon July 26, 2021, 16:57.

Comment

• I’d rather she replaced that group song with where are u Christmas.
                                                    Maybe the group it’s Pentatonix since they’re huge in Xmas

Comment

Working...
                                                    X