Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tee View Post

I saw a commercial for the film on tv and it didnt feature fantasy at all. Instead another classic song (which I cant put my finger on) played in the background.

Fantasy is still being played in the background like a theme song.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

Lol just noticed this account just joined in to post about pentatonix and Mariah collab lol
      Pentatonix is probably the group Mariah is working with...
      All of sudden, one of their team join in here and spread out the info..
      That was so cute lol

Comment

• I don't want BTS to work with Mariah anymore

Probably JLo is reading this thread...lol
        Last edited by Anderson; Thu August 5, 2021, 04:11.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

I don't want BTS to work with Mariah anymore
          and I hate Jennifer Lopez even more...

Well no one wanted Mariah to work with them.. so problem solved. She never will now. Everyone should be happy.
          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
          Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

I don't want BTS to work with Mariah anymore
            and I hate Jennifer Lopez even more...

I don't think they're collab. jlo just posted a video mashup with her song with theirs to try to get their crazy fans some attention for herself

Comment

• In my case, many of my friends left Mariah after the honey transition and through out the butterfly era generally...it was mostly because of her image and not the music as they didn’t like it...I remember them saying that she is a bad girl for doing this and that she got divorced to sl*t her self around...and that she was a cheater and a gold digger...
              it’s what it is...the general public has their own view about it...regarding the image or the music direction...

Comment

Pentatonix is probably the group Mariah is working with...
                All of sudden, one of their team join in here and spread out the info..
                That was so cute lol
                Hahaha I swear I'm just a fan of both, that's all
                at least it's not a Cardi or Bey rumour so people won't have meltdowns once it doesn't happen

Comment

• All this makes me think about who will be part of her Christmas special 2.0, not necessarily singing but just part of the cast in general?

She had amazing guests last year so I wonder how they will top it now.

Success breeds sucess so hopefully people who were hesistant before see how big it became and join the cast this year.
                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by mariahcareyfan View Post
                    In my case, many of my friends left Mariah after the honey transition and through out the butterfly era generally...it was mostly because of her image and not the music as they didn’t like it...I remember them saying that she is a bad girl for doing this and that she got divorced to sl*t her self around...and that she was a cheater and a gold digger...
                    it’s what it is...the general public has their own view about it...regarding the image or the music direction...
                    I think it happened like that everywhere. Her sales split in half, Butterfly, despite being one of her best album was a commercial disappointment People is still square minded and for a lot of persons who liked her was like she let them down, she had this nice, innocent, almost virginal image and not everybody understood why she changed. "She doesn't need to look that sexy because she has talent, let that to Mad..." was the most usual complain from my friends, so after the Glitter situation, it was like an embarrassment to be a Mariah fan. Then she shut down everyone with TEOM, and she's a living legend now. She traded some commercial success for growing as an artist and doing the music she really loves, so respect to her.

Comment

• I'm quite surprised Mariah's Cookies is still going strong.

Comment

• Mariah needs to do her own skin care line and makeup...
                        this is what will actually sell for her...

Comment

• Originally posted by mariahcareyfan View Post
                          Mariah needs to do her own skin care line and makeup...
                          this is what will actually sell for her...
                          Seems like that is where the money is. Rihanna is now a billionaire and the wealthiest female musician. MCs stint at Mac Cosmetics did well, maybe she should venture into that world. I know she's not respected in the fashion world though...

Comment

• Speaking of Rihanna, I think she's another likely future collaboration for Mariah. They've expressed their love for each other numerous times and Mariah was one of RiRi's biggest influences. And considering Mariah's love for black artists, I think it's bound to happen. Would be cool if Mariah got her 20th and Rihanna her 15th #1 together.

Comment

• Funny how the moderation team allows talk about BTS, other female artists (JLO) and speculative who may collaborate on the Christmas special when some people do it but not others. I am dying to speculate or to discuss BTS. I would love to call out Jennifer Lopez for just trying to grab attention but I feel the rules dont apply equally. Is there bias? Can we please address what is allowed and not allowed to be discussed?

Comment

• Did we ever hear this story before how Mariah rejected Jerry O’Connell? LOL

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...211334635.html

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
                                  Funny how the moderation team allows talk about BTS, other female artists (JLO) and speculative who may collaborate on the Christmas special when some people do it but not others. I am dying to speculate or to discuss BTS. I would love to call out Jennifer Lopez for just trying to grab attention but I feel the rules dont apply equally. Is there bias? Can we please address what is allowed and not allowed to be discussed?
                                  If you feel the rules do not apply equally, you are free to message a member of the moderation team. Posting here really gets you nowhere except opening you up to infractions.

I post notices here as a courtesy to move the conversations along because, from experience, certain topics result in a number of reports, infractions, bans and thread locks. You may not be aware but there has been an increase in reports lately. One resolution to prevent a high number of reports is to lock this thread.

Me asking people to move on or put a pin in certain discussions is an attempt to avoid infractions, bans and thread locks.

You are free to disregard those prompts, but I do not think anyone should be surprised if it results in moderation action if people choose to disregard.

I will not discuss this further in this thread as it is off topic but you, and anyone else, are welcomed to discuss this privately.

Comment

• We're gonna get something from ET's vault on August 13th

Comment

• ^ I like that! can't wait
                                      #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• U Make Me Wanna got a small bump from The Lox verzuz Dipset battle

iTunes USA

425. Fantasy
                                        1272. U Make Me Wanna

774. Greatest Hits

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                          We're gonna get something from ET's vault on August 13th

ET got so many goodies hidden

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

ET got so many goodies hidden
                                            He says he was looking through the vault for Music Box gems but couldnt find anything.

Seems like the issue is someone willing to dig through their stuff tbh

Comment

• Yaaasssss! Hopefully it’s the new remix!

Comment

• Comment

• Hey wait.. nobody has vandalised it again have they???
                                                  To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• And omg ryan Reynolds is so hot. Haha
                                                    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X