X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #6 NOW

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

I truly didn’t expect to go this high, tbh I thought it wouldn’t even chart the top100 or anything
      But here we are, almost Top 5

Comment

I truly didn’t expect to go this high, tbh I thought it wouldn’t even chart the top100 or anything
        Yeah, same.

I think the pricepoint and the midweek release helped it a bit. I also think that people have responded well to it too.

Good for MC! I hope these sorts of things encourage her to experiment more.
        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• The beginning of the extension at 3:12 was reminding me of a song. I couldn’t place it. But now I think it reminds me of the song, Seasons of Love, from the musical RENT.
          http://marcokircher.com
          http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
          IG: marco235

Comment

If Mariah Carey has taught us something the past 30 years is we never know what can happen and what she can achieve lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
              If Mariah Carey has taught us something the past 30 years is we never know what can happen and what she can achieve lol
              LOL, exactly. Anything can happen with her. Never count this b!tch out.

Comment

• I opened a new thread about my personal favorite Mariah songs. If anyone wants to join the conversation:

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...s-mariah-carey
                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• #EARGASM

Mariah Carey - ACAPELLA 2021 WHISTLE Notes from 'We Belong Together 2021 [Extended Version]

Comment

• Does this have a chance of sneaking into the hot 100 at all?
                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                      Does this have a chance of sneaking into the hot 100 at all?
                      I doubt it very much. It has been released on a wednesday, only 2 days counting toward billboard, and by friday it would have lost the excitement of the first day sales. So nope

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                        Does this have a chance of sneaking into the hot 100 at all?
                        Nope, not at all. Not even in the bubbling under chart.

It's just a #moment!

Comment

• It's so amazing to see that Mariah can send so many of her old tunes to the itunes charts just bc she decides to release an ep or an updated 7 minutes version. As someone else already noted, long-ass songs tend to sell / stream much less than short songs.

MIMI is once again setting trends... with her music... I mean who on earth would do something like MC30? She really is focused on her music at the moment ... and apparently some cookies... but the music gets her main focus - as it should... and it is working out well for her in 2021.
                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                            She really is focused on her music at the moment ... and apparently some cookies...

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post

girls gotta eat, darling.
                              My Chart

Comment

• The piano in the breakdown of WBT Extended Mix reminds me of the piano from RENT.

http://marcokircher.com
                                http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                IG: marco235

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                  Haha, loving the interactions she had with all these hotties.
                                  Brian was good for the meantime... but I fear, Mariah is now aiming to secure herself a NBA star or whatever. Girl is hunty and horny now bc of all the latest success. Thirst is real.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Comment

Brian was good for the meantime... but I fear, Mariah is now aiming to secure herself a NBA star or whatever. Girl is hunty and horny now bc of all the latest success. Thirst is real.

No, but seriously, I love her social media atm, she's interacting A LOT.

And I love those big boys singing along to ****!

Comment

• aww... #6 worldwide... a smash. It's too bad that... remember when AIWFCIY was #1 on December... it only sold like 20,000 downloads worldwide at #1... I wonder what wbt at #6 is selling? 5,000 worldwide? I hate that sales have died.
                                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

No, but seriously, I love her social media atm, she's interacting A LOT.

And I love those big boys singing along to ****!
                                          remember when the snakes daughter was running her twitter? Mariah came a long way. She has a viral moment every week.
                                          My Chart

Comment

remember when the snakes daughter was running her twitter? Mariah came a long way. She has a viral moment every week.
                                            Uhhhh those photos.....
                                            Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• Celebrating The EMOTIONS era for The Mariah Carey Discography Rate.

See here and get your votes in:

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music-di...2#post10564318

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

aww... #6 worldwide... a smash. It's too bad that... remember when AIWFCIY was #1 on December... it only sold like 20,000 downloads worldwide at #1... I wonder what wbt at #6 is selling? 5,000 worldwide? I hate that sales have died.
                                                Yeah.
                                                Only TayTay (with her multiple tactics) and a few country artists are selling.

Comment

Yes, her social media game is on point!
                                                  She's doing pretty good for a '90s trend

Comment

• Emotions Era is so underrated!

Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Comment

Working...
                                                    X