Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Milano View Post
    How does one take this type of drink?
    I'm a wine person, sometimes basic cocktails...
    When sitting by the stereo, or when trying to find relief on the radio, obviously.

Comment

• It's nice after lunch or dinner with some ice

Comment

• I love Bailey’s on my coffee. It’s delicious

Comment

• The first thing I saw on the IG post was "Black + Irish" and thought... Genius name!! It gives it a story and makes it relevant to HER. Also, a liqueur that's more for special occasions instead of a regular drink... matches her image.

The picture threw me off though. It looks a bit like she was already at the beach drinking it with her friends and decided to take a picture with the bottle. It doesn't look like an announcement picture. I also don't understand the concept of the beach and the drink together. It's not really a beach drink. Even just taking the same picture during a sunset would have worked better.

BUT, I think the product is also generic enough that if stores carry it, people might try it. I have no idea what the competition is between irish cream liqueurs... But other than Bailey's, I think aren't many other popular brands. I think this makes more sense than the cookies!

I'll definitely keep a bottle handy... especially for the holidays!

Comment

• Ok, i just googled celebrity sponsored spirit drinks and so many celebrities have their own! These drinks aren't reliant on the celebrity image. I wished the beach picture was just a "spur of the moment" picture Mariah took, and not the main image for the brand... But after looking up all the other ones, I realized we might be picking this apart too hard.

Comment

• Since she's pulling out projects she's been working on for years, she better release that fragrance and it better be unisex!
              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by Watlingstreet View Post

When sitting by the stereo, or when trying to find relief on the radio, obviously.
                Love that.

The fact that this announcement has created any response at all amongst the lambs is proof that we are desperate for information regarding a substantial project.
                Last edited by 4realmusic; Tue August 17, 2021, 14:13.

Comment

• I’m shock that this announcement made só made comments here. It has more buzz than any music related the whole year lol

Comment

• And twitter loves it!

Comment

• Congrats to MIMI & Fantasy
                      Mariah Carey x BTS
                      #20th No.1

Comment

Over ice or in coffee. It also will go wonderfully well mixed with brandy. It's basically Baileys.
                        " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                        Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Great idea but that pic ain’t it
                          Last edited by TheRealest; Tue August 17, 2021, 16:44.

Comment

• Here are some ads that Baileys did with women. Something like these would have been better IMO. I like the image with the piano but the tagline is corny.

" And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                            Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                              Since she's pulling out projects she's been working on for years, she better release that fragrance and it better be unisex!
                              all of her previous fragrances were amazing. I owned M and LP.
                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Watlingstreet View Post

... while listening to GML. It's the one perfect choice of song for Black Irish.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Remember the Angel champagne she had 12 years ago? Anybody got the chance to taste that? Was it nice?

I got the sweet M water she made a couple years ago and it was honestly terrible. I almost got diabetes from how sweet it was lol.

Comment

I'm a wine person too so

I'd have this with just ice in a short glass, possibly after cheese

Comment

• I wish it was the debut so it could help bring it to diamond

Comment

• Sandra Bernhard does not apologise for calling Mariah the N-word.

The internet has undoubtedly created new challenges, though – especially for comedians, with the threat of old material surfacing at any time. Last year, Naomi Campbell criticised Bernhard’s use of the N-word during a joke about Mariah Carey in a 90s comedy special, saying: “It was so rude and disrespectful … completely racist.”

Does Bernhard regret any of the jokes she has made? No, she says, because they aligned with what she felt was acceptable “social commentary” at the time. But she adds that comedians must evolve with societal shifts: “It forces you to constantly renew how you write and how you think.” Rather than doubling down on the norms of past decades, “you adjust your material and approach. That’s part of evolving as an artist.”
                                        https://www.theguardian.com/stage/20...just-who-i-was

Comment

• Just saw Free Guy and it’s such a great movie with a really interesting scenario! And it’s so cool to hear Mariah’s music several times and how they included her

Regarding the Black Irish, do you know the stores it can be purchased in Canada or/and UK??

Comment

• We need the modern remix treatment for “Sent From Up Above”
                                            Last edited by allygdale; Tue August 17, 2021, 19:48.

Comment

• On Skydiving:

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                                I wish it was the debut so it could help bring it to diamond
                                                Not sure it will be released in the US. But let’s see. Pre-orders aren’t out yet.

Comment

• Sandra Bernhard went too far... even in the 90s when she made those comments. Calling a mixed raced woman the N word has probably not been OK since the 1920s. (Especially in a public setting in a liberal state).
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• I wish Mariah were having a launch party for Black Irish. Shaka , you'd be my plus-one.

I got to go to an event for Teremana, and it was lit.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X