Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
    Emotions Era is so underrated!

Emotions is such a great album. It still sounds fresh and brilliant.
    My Chart

Comment

• Emotions is one of my favourite albums.

Butterfly
      Daydream
      TEOM
      Emotions

Are my top 4.. in no particular order.
      To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• While I’m living for these vocals, selfishly I would love to hear them on a hot produced track too

Like if she’s not inspired to write, put dem belts on Skydiving first verse and chorus!

I just hope she saves some of it for single and album vocals

Maybe it’s silly to worry though, sometimes I think her confidence is just as if not more important than rest
        Last edited by allygdale; Thu February 18, 2021, 01:48.

Comment

• love the pic!

seems like she's whistling!

is there a video of the extended version?

Comment

• gahhh so gorgeous!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
              Emotions is one of my favourite albums.

Butterfly
              Daydream
              TEOM
              Emotions

Are my top 4.. in no particular order.
              Same, but mine goes like

Butterfly
              Caution
              Charmbracelet
              Emotions

also in no particular order!

Comment

gahhh so gorgeous!

Stunning

We love you Mariah!!!

We are and forever will be your biggest champions! Your talent, heart, ambition, and resilience are forever inspiring to US!

Comment

• I love the second half! Ok Mariah get in the studio with:

Salaam Remi
                  Dev Hynes
                  James Poyser
                  Raphael Saadiq
                  9th Wonder
                  Nineteen85
                  Timbaland
                  Noah James Shebib
                  Marc Shaiman

I need that soulful, deep and well written, live instrument produced masterpiece.

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                    I love the second half! Ok Mariah get in the studio with:

Salaam Remi
                    Dev Hynes
                    James Poyser
                    Raphael Saadiq
                    9th Wonder
                    Nineteen85
                    Timbaland
                    Noah James Shebib
                    Marc Shaiman

I need that soulful, deep and well written, live instrument produced masterpiece.
                    All of this. Plus Walter Afanasieff.

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
                      Plus Walter Afanasieff.

Comment

• It stuck at #6 on US iTunes but it's increasing slowly and the track at #5 (Blinding Lights) is decreasing.

Sorry but I hate #6 as much as I hate #11 #gotop5

Comment

• I want her to work with new people again on the next album

All of my favorite Mariah songs from the 2000s on except WBT are with people she collaborated with for the first time

Comment

• I just bought it so it should jump to #5 now...

It's sublime. Wow! She keeps on delivering. Stunning!

Love the pictures...

Comment

• Mariah is Trending on iTunes !!! I’m so happy for her

Comment

• It’s reached #5 on iTunes!

Comment

• So......
                                  many pages back, I mentioned that Mariah was giving me Sade vibes with her movements, the low key band and her hair during the WBT Valentine performance.

In my covid quarantined bored existence, I’ve been watching videos.
                                  I was watching Sade!
                                  I still want a Jazz Mariah!
                                  I want that Mariah & Maxwell collaboration to see the light of day!
                                  Sade has a new album in the works. Get Mariah and Sade together!!!! For the love of everything!
                                  Last edited by Cashiado; Thu February 18, 2021, 05:31.
                                  http://marcokircher.com
                                  http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                                  https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                  IG: marco235

Comment

• Originally posted by MeltAway View Post
                                    I just bought it so it should jump to #5 now...

It's sublime. Wow! She keeps on delivering. Stunning!

Love the pictures...
                                    You made it Casual!

Comment

• Originally posted by HiNote View Post
                                      Mariah is Trending on iTunes !!! I’m so happy for her
                                      Amazing!
                                      And some lambs were complaining that she was "only doing a live performance".
                                      This was more effective than the whole MC30 combined LOL.
                                      I'm so happy for her.
                                      Everyone is loving it. I see only praise on social media.

Top 5 and the stability, we love to see it.
                                      Hopefully it can stay in the Top 10 during tomorrow as well, love these #moments

Comment

• The GP loves vocalriah, part of the genius of TEOM marketing was the “return of the voice” slogan

Comment

• During TikTok/2-3minutes-songs-withzeromeaningEra, Mariah is charting up there with a 7 minutes re-arranged classic full of crazy vocals.

Things she did: THAT.

Comment

• "Live" version + extended late night are amazing!

Comment

• This 2021 version of WBT is better than whole Caution album. Acoustic music, dry vocals, improvisation in extended version. Everything gives me 2005 album vibes what I loved there!

Comment

• Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
                                                This 2021 version of WBT is better than whole Caution album. Acoustic music, dry vocals, improvisation in extended version. Everything gives me 2005 album vibes what I loved there!
                                                I rebuke dry vocals

Literally seven lambs like them, no SANGERs like Mariah ever do it dry

The point of reverb is to make a voice recorded in isolation sound natural

Reverb separates the vocal from the instrumental track so you can hear it more clearly

Dry vocals are for demo singers and rappers who talk rap/don’t sing
                                                Last edited by allygdale; Thu February 18, 2021, 07:45.

Comment

• The Valentine remix is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for blessing us with this gift Mariah.

Comment

During TikTok/2-3minutes-songs-withzeromeaningEra, Mariah is charting up there with a 7 minutes re-arranged classic full of crazy vocals.

Things she did: THAT.

This is quite a random Top 5 to be fair; why are a 5 year old Andra Day song and No Diggity charting so high?!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X