No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we are being too critical on the Black Irish thing. The pic is crap and looks cheap - ok we are agreed. Someone will give MC this feedback. Let’s not get too distracted by it.

im annoyed Mariah left Roc as much as the next lamb… but let’s hope Melissa is keeping a strong reign. Remember… it’s not like everything was so perfect under Roc’s leadership ok….

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post

I don’t think she records her vocals with anyone else in the studio with her these days… so..
      Well I mean she never did but Oh Santa wasn't a new vocal anyway. She used her own vocals from the original track from 2010.
      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Mariah can hold her own against anyone.
        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

They weren't in the studio together.
          Everyone knows that, mate. She always says she never ever record her voice with anyone else in the studio. But lambs always say she doesnt want to collaborate with other females cos she is insecure. So aye, it is still pointless thay comment.

The point was, if she shares a track with 2 great vocalists, why would she have any problem with Beyonce. doesnt make any sense
          Last edited by Yerac; Thu August 19, 2021, 12:36.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Well I mean she never did but Oh Santa wasn't a new vocal anyway. She used her own vocals from the original track from 2010.
            No, she didn’t. They’re different vocals. Theyre not even sung in the same key or melody as 2010’s.

Comment

• Edit* Same Key, different pitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                I'd say the reason that TMOMC is being released on german and dutch versions (am I forgetting anything else?) is because the 2020 release was successful. I mean it was a New York Time best seller and made headlines. I'm not very much into the book industry but I guess a book by a North American author is only translated and released in more specific territories if the original release gets enough sales and hype and reception. Like they test the waters first (unless you are Michelle Obama or whatever).

This is for the person who asked why the book is being re-released almost one year later.
                Yes. And it's not up to Mariah's team to get the book translated at all. Publishers in other countries have to want to do it. Her publisher doesn't have a whole lot of power in the publishing world just yet, and they would have to offer it, and then another publisher has to accept to do the work, and that's when the translations, edits, etc begin, so it takes a while... Unless you are Michelle Obama.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Memoirs sold 70k in Brazil... (more than TEOM). It was so odd... and Infinity had a first shipment of 20,000 units there. She should really return to Brazil. It is one of the biggest music industries... and it is a market that could be very lucrative for her...

I will never understand how she has not brought any of her tours to any South American country. People always claim that she is unknown there... but when you look at her sales only from 2003 -present... then she has sold over 2 million albums in Brazil in that timeframe alone.
                  I really don't understand why she isn't taking care of the. Brazilian and Asian markets more, either. Mariah is an enigma. She is so open and respectful of other cultures, she is a child of blended cultures herself, she dates people from other backgrounds... I'd think she'd reach out more. Maybe she got tired of it with people in other languages making fun of her, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by chanteuse View Post

I really wish i loved this song, still happy it's doing well.
                    LOL! I feel similarly. The song was OK for me. Better than Infinity, which I can't listen to for the entire song. But I've supported SL on twitter as much as I could and by requesting it on radio. Streaming it on silent daily too, hehe.

Comment

• Baby and that means I gottuh….

Comment

• That ad looks like it was filmed by Mishka or Sushi.

She looks great though. Beautiful gown and looking snatched and skinny.
                        Last edited by MayoAndMustard; Thu August 19, 2021, 14:26.

Comment

• See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                            i mean I don’t really get it… haha.. but it’s cute I guess.

To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Ok I like the video ad

Comment

• I love the ad so cute...

Ok some the post here are getting on my nerves

Comment

• I love the video, so cute

Comment

• It’s Like That getting its shine!
                                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I think I would have used “Make It Look Good” for the ad! The vibe just fits for a commercial on the beach in a gown

That song has always screamed “belongs in a commercial” to me, ole skool classy and fun with a wink

”I just want a taste of what you got” splice into “youuuu make it look good”
                                      Last edited by allygdale; Thu August 19, 2021, 15:48.

Comment

• I love the free spirited, not very edited Mariah on the video. It brings a smile to my face. It's festive, and pulls on your happy heart strings. Lower quality, but cute and fun!

Comment

• Skinny Legend!!!!
                                          I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

• I like the video ad. And she MOVED and almost RAN

Comment

• The video ad should have been released from the start instead of that snapshot. It’s much much better. Very cute and I love that they chose it’s like that
                                              Everything, it only fades...

Comment

• The ad is not bad actually and her name is on the bottle so that is cool
                                                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                                  I like the video ad. And she MOVED and almost RAN
                                                  Almost RAN!!!

Comment

• I hope they use the video for YouTube adds. Especially for Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X