Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

What did Madonna do to her when she dissed her accent ?
    Also, who wasn’t dissing her accent way back when?

Comment

• It ain't that deep

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post

How is this talk even allowed? I commented one time about Jlos relationship with ARod and I was being threatened with a violation and yet this is going on blatantly in the Mariah thread!? What I said wasnt even bad nor was it name calling...

can we please not feel the need to judge other other female singers and their abilities especially since Mariah is a far cry from 1991 and almost on par with Madonna & Jlo voice wise now
        what an absolutely IDIOTIC statement… Mariah vocally is on par with Madge and J Ho now? Get a grip girl.

Comment

• bm08 I think Morgan's lawsuit was dismissed, as Mariah's legal team requested. They had a hearing on their motion to dismiss today, and suddenly, all of the filings and court appearances are gone.

Comment

• This thread is getting full of trolls lol. I love Mariah makes haters obsessed with her

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post

I think Madonna said what she said about Mariah in the 90s (that she would kill herself rather than being Mariah Carey) because she had this perception that Mariah was being controlled by her label and was basically a puppet that was married to the label boss, and couldn't have a word on her career. It's fair to say that, to some extent, some of those things were true. And since Madonna stood out for freedom and transgression, the image of the sweet and poppy girl next door Mariah had at the time was what it was for her. We can't know if Madonna was aware of Mariah's artistic abilities, at the time or after that. But I think they've both moved on from that and Mariah has said nice things about Madonna ever since. Like someone else said, the 90s are long gone.
              Tbf madonna avoided being shady to mariah in 2008 and said she was a fan of tmb so they cool

Comment

• Mod Notice

Several infractions were issued for a series of posts in the last few pages regarding trolling.
                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                  bm08 I think Morgan's lawsuit was dismissed, as Mariah's legal team requested. They had a hearing on their motion to dismiss today, and suddenly, all of the filings and court appearances are gone.
                  If true, the media should scream this from the top of their lungs like they reported on the lawsuit in the first place. But I guess... the ex-careys losing is not really what the GP wants to hear, thence no media coverage.
                  My Chart

Comment

• Perhaps Madonna realised how brave Mariah was to come back so strong with TEOM and thus respected her that she made it out of that pit that was Glitter a d found her way back to the top.

Madonna I’ve found to be fair and articulate. Her tone in Take a Bow was fantastic and one of her most beloved ballads. In fact Bedtime Stories is my favourite album of hers, there’s a sensual, sexy, mature and cohesive sound which suited her really well and still is very listenable these days compared to some of the later post 2000 albums

I need them collabing on a hot banger. It’ll be a hot mess or it could be perfect, in my dreams lol. I need a Mariah x Madonna and Mariah x Celine moment.

Comment

• Anyway back to MARIAH CAREY

I want her to hop on another remix like Unforgettable. It was already a hit but that was actually pretty fire with her vocals

Comment

• Ryan Reynolds Instagram story is cute re Mariah
                        To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• So no one cares about Fantasy hitting the sales chart in the UK then? OK..
                          " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
                          Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• deleted
                            Last edited by Anderson; Sat August 21, 2021, 15:34.
                            Soft heavenly eyes gazed into me
                            Transcending space and time

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                              Ryan Reynolds Instagram story is cute re Mariah
                              https://www.instagram.com/stories/va...3193096/?hl=en

Comment

since Mariah is a far cry from 1991 and almost on par with Madonna & Jlo voice wise now

Comment

• Just my opinion. You don’t have to use it. Im not saying any of them are bad, actually theyre all decent singers these days. But we would be delusional to think one is currently light miles ahead of the others. In the 90s that was the case most definitely.

Comment

• Please don’t insinuate that Madonna and JLo, particularly the latter, are anywhere near the standard vocally that Mariah has showcased during the lockdown sessions.

I can’t work out if you’re joking…. Either way it’s hilarious.
                                    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                      Anyway back to MARIAH CAREY

I want her to hop on another remix like Unforgettable. It was already a hit but that was actually pretty fire with her vocals
                                      The high notes add a lot to the song. The textures darling

Comment

• Unforgettable remix was so forgettable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                          Unforgettable remix was so forgettable.
                                          Yeah it was cute for like a week or so but ultimately was pointless. She needed to be on the first version released.
                                          " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
                                          Stan of Meredith.

Comment

Just my opinion. You donât have to use it. Im not saying any of them are bad, actually theyre all decent singers these days. But we would be delusional to think one is currently light miles ahead of the others. In the 90s that was the case most definitely.
                                            Do you have any current examples of your opinion? Like with actual live footage to back it up?

I 100% rebuke your claim, I must say.
                                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                              So no one cares about Fantasy hitting the sales chart in the UK then? OK..
                                              I responded in the charts thread. Not all lambs are charts obsessed like myself. <3
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                                Unforgettable remix was so forgettable.
                                                I actually liked it and played it A LOT for like two years. It's a shame it didn't catch on so it could be credited to her on the charts. Maybe with a cool video and stronger vocals it could've had its moment.

I do hope that Mariah can hop into more remixes of hot songs though.
                                                Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                                www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                                  Ryan Reynolds Instagram story is cute re Mariah
                                                  Ryan is the cutest

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                    Mod Notice

Several infractions were issued for a series of posts in the last few pages regarding trolling.
                                                    Personal opinion, but a few of those infractions should have been bans. A couple of those involved have been pulling this ish for years.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X