Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SomeonesUglyDaughter View Post
    Do you think Mariah has ever been envited to the Met Gala but she just declined?

The rumoured guest list are mix of true icons and mostly questionable personality and its laughable lolz
    Personally I would be very surprised if she turned down an invitation to the Met Gala.

If there is one thing Mariah loves is getting glammed up for a night out, but who knows.
    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
    Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

I think so but I really dont think its her scene tbh.
      Didn’t Anna Wintour invite her one year, and she cancelled at the last minute? I want to say this happened in 2007/2008.

I think she’d been campaigning for a Vogue cover, and shot her chances to hell by cancelling on Anna.

Comment

• No one has ever confirmed anything about Anna Wintour inviting her outside it being something some Twitter fan claimed without any proof what so ever.
        i really cannot see Mariah having turned it down during that time period especially as she was looking amazing at that time and would have stolen the show with good styling. Someone should ask her on her next Twitter live fan chat.
        " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
        Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
          No one has ever confirmed anything about Anna Wintour inviting her outside it being something some Twitter fan claimed without any proof what so ever.
          i really cannot see Mariah having turned it down during that time period especially as she was looking amazing at that time and would have stolen the show with good styling. Someone should ask her on her next Twitter live fan chat.
          Exactly. I highly doubt she would ever turn that down. She would definitely enjoy the attention, the praise and the love from everyone on that red carpet.

Comment

• Lord how many times are we going to talk about the freakin Met Gala

Comment

• I can’t get Fantasy out of my head after watching free guy. The song sounds so magical on a big theater. Urgh I need an imax cinema for my own to listen to Mariah’s music now

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post

Didn’t Anna Wintour invite her one year, and she cancelled at the last minute? I want to say this happened in 2007/2008.

I think she’d been campaigning for a Vogue cover, and shot her chances to hell by cancelling on Anna.
                yeah, i think she got invited on the 2008 gala, but turned down last minute, we know why, bc of the marriage....
                warm days, cold nights, late october...

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                  I can’t get Fantasy out of my head after watching free guy. The song sounds so magical on a big theater. Urgh I need an imax cinema for my own to listen to Mariah’s music now
                  I'm so excited to go see it tomorrow at an IMAX theater!!

Comment

• It was in an article years ago in 2008 that Mariah was planning on attending the Met Gala in 2008 with Andre Leon Talley, but cancelled last minute because of her surprise wedding. I believe Andre Leon Talley also provided a quote in which he wished her well…I remember reading it on MariahDaily but it might also still be on Mcarchives.
                    It’s always nice to see Mariah at events and to add to her gallery of public appearances especially considering that they’ve been scarce in the last decade. But let’s also consider that Mariah herself said that she doesn’t enjoy fake mingling with celebrities, which is why it doesn’t happen so often and why they make such a big deal when meeting her whenever she does attend a celebrity event (ie. 2018 Golden Globes, 2018 Billboard Awards).

Comment

• Originally posted by markwalde View Post

I'm so excited to go see it tomorrow at an IMAX theater!!
                      You’re gonna LOVE IT and be mesmerized to hear Mariah voice soar in a big room. It’s an incredible experience and I’m so grateful I did. Let me know your thoughts when you get home

Comment

• Yaaaaas

Comment

• Awww now I’m even more excited!!

Comment

• That number was actually from the 21st - Fantasy's biggest day YET

Today's update is: +223,970. total so far:149,397,232
                            #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post
                              That number was actually from the 21st - Fantasy's biggest day YET

Today's update is: +223,970. total so far:149,397,232
                              Still pretty good

Comment

Still pretty good
                                YEAH!!! It's getting bigger and bigger
                                #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post

YEAH!!! It's getting bigger and bigger
                                  That’s what he said

Comment

• Page 420! Spark up that Purple Haze!
                                    http://marcokircher.com
                                    http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                    IG: marco235

Comment

• Has anyone watched this?
                                      really cool video examining her voice

http://marcokircher.com
                                      http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                      IG: marco235

Comment

• Mariah posted a new video duetting with Ryan Reynolds on TikTok. She looks so cute
                                        https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMR66TBJN/

Comment

Mariah posted a new video duetting with Ryan Reynolds on TikTok. She looks so cute
                                          https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMR66TBJN/
                                          Soooo cute, that choker is still hideous

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post

Soooo cute, that choker is still hideous
                                            Hahaha but the 90's curls damn love it

Comment

• That video would be even cuter if it wasn’t flipped haha.. but I love it! And her hair <3333
                                              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• My fav BGVS in Fantasy are “oh whoa oh so badly”

Comment

• There’s a rumour circulating she may be re-releasing Fantasy with Jodie Comer next month. Let’s see.
                                                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                    There’s a rumour circulating she may be re-releasing Fantasy with Jodie Comer next month. Let’s see.
                                                    I love Jodies’s version. It’s so haunting

Comment

Working...
                                                    X