No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somewhat Loved stable on UAC. Four songs that are ahead of it are dropping, so let's hope it can climb in the coming days/weeks.

It got two new adds yesterday.

"With You" peaked at #3 on the format in 2019, so it would be cool if they could match that.
    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I wonder if she started to film the Xmas special already. I hope AppleTV announce officially since I don’t remember Apple ever confirmed it. Anyone remembers when they first announced last year?

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
        I wonder if she started to film the Xmas special already. I hope AppleTV announce officially since I don’t remember Apple ever confirmed it. Anyone remembers when they first announced last year?
        It was announced on August 31st.

Comment

• I hope the special would be completely different this year.

It would be amazing to surprise the viewers and critics with a totally different concept, other than more wigs, gowns and CGI.

Bring back the Original AIW video vibes.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsjosmar View Post
            I hope the special would be completely different this year.

It would be amazing to surprise the viewers and critics with a totally different concept, other than more wigs, gowns and CGI.

Bring back the Original AIW video vibes.
            I wonder if she can score Ryan Reynolds for this… better yet Deadpool
            funny how one can learn
            to grow numb to the madness
            and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

It was announced on August 31st.
              So close. I hope they announce a press release in a couple weeks it’s weird Apple TV hasn’t confirmed they’re working on a new Xmas special

Comment

So close. I hope they announce a press release in a couple weeks it’s weird Apple TV hasn’t confirmed they’re working on a new Xmas special
                I don't think she was suppose to spill the beans just yet, even during the Twitter Space she mentioned something like 'we're all lambs here right, so this is between us'.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

I don't think she was suppose to spill the beans just yet, even during the Twitter Space she mentioned something like 'we're all lambs here right, so this is between us'.
                  I don’t mean to spill the special guests, concept etc but usually when a company hires someone they announce they’re developing the project even with not much info. But AppleTV hasn’t said a word if they are developing a project with Mariah

Comment

I don’t mean to spill the special guests, concept etc but usually when a company hires someone they announce they’re developing the project even with not much info. But AppleTV hasn’t said a word if they are developing a project with Mariah
                    Yeah but they have a lot of time to do that.

Comment

• But even last year they announced it end of August but had been working on it all year. So I think we’re all good. Plus, I think announcing way ahead of time is not a big marketing strategy anymore. People want to be surprised.

I also hope they do something very different this year! And with the success of last year’s special, I’m sure they have enough “proof of concept” to develop something really cool, with great special guests.

Mariah mentioned that they were doing something geared towards a message of inclusivity. I think that’s an awesome message for the holidays, and it is also very marketable.

Comment

• I think it's good to keep in mind that COVID may still limit what they can do.

Comment

• Sidebar—I’ve conceptualized an idea for SUD if there’s any truth to the scenario that Millie Bobby Brown is actually recording it. I’ve seen rumors about the next season of stranger things having a time jump to the 90s given the kids are all looking much older. If that’s the case, maybe Eleven (Millie’s character) has some sort of grunge band or something of the sort and she performs some of the songs from SUD in the show. I know it’s a huge reach but with the Millie/Mariah connection and Shawn Levy, who just produced and directed Free Guy, being a producer/director on Stranger Things, it doesn’t seem THAT far fetched
                          funny how one can learn
                          to grow numb to the madness
                          and block it away

Comment

• ^That would be amazing!

2020 was such an incredible year for her. I can't get over it.

She secured a deal with a publishing house for her book AND another with Amazon/audible for her audiobook. Simply incredible as Amazon gave her a nice lil push because of the partnership!

Comment

• Originally posted by markwalde View Post
                              But even last year they announced it end of August but had been working on it all year. So I think we’re all good. Plus, I think announcing way ahead of time is not a big marketing strategy anymore. People want to be surprised.

I also hope they do something very different this year! And with the success of last year’s special, I’m sure they have enough “proof of concept” to develop something really cool, with great special guests.

Mariah mentioned that they were doing something geared towards a message of inclusivity. I think that’s an awesome message for the holidays, and it is also very marketable.
                              Yes I think they can come up with something really cool. I’d be nice if they could get Ryan Reynolds I’m sure he’d be excited to participate. Maybe he could play his character from free guy. I’m really excited for upcoming months when the news will start to pop up. Last year was so amazing with so much exciting stuff

Comment

• I feel like this year we may not see AIWFCIY go #1...
                                Brenda Lee will be the biggest threat in the US.
                                Mariah Carey x BTS
                                #20th No.1

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                  I feel like this year we may not see AIWFCIY go #1...
                                  I don’t think so. Brenda only did good on Spotify because Spotify decided to punish Mariah for doing exclusively stuff with Apple Music. But people still willingly listen to AIW dispense playlists

Comment

I Think it will go #1 this year especially with Apple supporting her with lots of promotion. Even if its just for one week that is good enough for me!

Comment

• Nothing will stop All I want for Christmas going number one. Even if Mariah does nothing it would still get at least one or two weeks.
                                      " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                      Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post

I Think it will go #1 this year especially with Apple supporting her with lots of promotion. Even if its just for one week that is good enough for me!
                                        I agree. Her streams are still continuing to increase. And, AIWFC song is so heavily playlisted too.

Comment

• I don’t think Brenda is a threat maybe BTS or adele if they decide to release something big in December they might block her

Comment

I don’t think Brenda is a threat maybe BTS or adele if they decide to release something big in December they might block her
                                            Brenda is a big threat and one day, she will snatch a week or two from AIWFCIY... However, AIWFCIY is always the fastest rising xmas tune of them all. in 6 weeks we might see early re-entries in the lower bars of international charts.

However, I really want AIWFCIY to re-claim the longest #1 song ever record for MC. It is highly likely at this point.
                                            My Chart

Comment

• Out in December. Pre-order now:

Comment

on the week that Brenda outstreamed Mariah on Spotify, AIW was #1 on Streaming chart while Brenda was #1, AIW was #2 on Digital while Brenda was #4, AIW was #13 on Radio while Brenda was #20. AIW did only worse on Spotify, she won on every other platform like Apple Music, Pandora or Amazon. So to beat AIW, Brenda needs like 3-4 mil streams ahead of Mariah on Spotify daily because she did not win over other metrics as well

Comment

You’re gonna LOVE IT and be mesmerized to hear Mariah voice soar in a big room. It’s an incredible experience and I’m so grateful I did. Let me know your thoughts when you get home
                                                  OMG EVERYONE!!!

I was excited about Free Guy because it looked fun and obviously because of the song. But I just came home from seeing it and it was AMAZING!!! So funny!!! I can’t remember the last time I laughed this hard at the theater. It’s really funny, smart, and moving.

I’m so excited Mariah was a part of such a great movie!!

Comment

• I need a new song

Comment

Working...
                                                    X