No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really want a full blown MC16 proper studio album. I rather not have all these late night live sessions or little bits and bobs and re-recordings. They’ll never be as good or repeatable like the originals. Not very interested in them tbh. The elongated WBT late night session version was kinda blah…I got a feeling that’s the vibe she’s going for and I can’t say I’m thrilled.

It will do nothing for her catalogue… it’ll be forgotten whereas a proper era with full promo and a new perspective with killer undeniable bangers will. Que Fanatsy.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
      I really want a full blown MC16 proper studio album. I rather not have all these late night live sessions or little bits and bobs and re-recordings. They’ll never be as good or repeatable like the originals. Not very interested in them tbh. The elongated WBT late night session version was kinda blah…I got a feeling that’s the vibe she’s going for and I can’t say I’m thrilled.

It will do nothing for her catalogue… it’ll be forgotten whereas a proper era with full promo and a new perspective with killer undeniable bangers will. Que Fanatsy.
      she's now in a place that she has total artistic control and she has no pressure to succeed on charts. Just let her do whatever she wants, the next albums will be for the fans and we all should be grateful that she still continues to make music.

Comment

• "Lambily Lounge: Cause You Know It Ain't Cheap To Show Up As Me" will be her next digitally exclusive album of Late Night Jams of her best catalogue songs. Coming this October.

Give me similar vibes to Roxette's Greatest Hits Album "don't Bore Us, Get To The Chorus"
        CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
        FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
          I really want a full blown MC16 proper studio album. I rather not have all these late night live sessions or little bits and bobs and re-recordings. They’ll never be as good or repeatable like the originals. Not very interested in them tbh. The elongated WBT late night session version was kinda blah…I got a feeling that’s the vibe she’s going for and I can’t say I’m thrilled.

I actually agree with this. I’m not interested in ANY old material re recorded.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
            Netflix confirms Jade Ewen as Mariah for Luis Miguel - The Series

Jade's instagram:
            https://www.instagram.com/p/CSywnD1tqzX/

I googled Jade Ewen, as I didn't know this actress, she doesn't look anything like Mariah to me, but then actors in biopics often don't necessarily resemble the person they're portraying.

Also, based on pics and stories on IG she has been posting, sporting curly hair, I hope they actually do their research because Mariah looked like this when she was dating Luis Miguel:

not curly haired, pre-1994 Mariah.

I will say, though, Jade Ewen is a good choice given she's biracial like Mariah.

Haven't watched these series myself but I will definitely watch the Mariah-related episodes. I'm curious to see what the narrative will be with regard to Luis+Mariah's relationship.

Comment

• LAMBILY LOUNGE could be the title of a series of Late Night Sessions that Mariah wants to do lately.

CAUSE IT AINT CHEAP TO SHOW UP AS ME sounds like a banger TBH

Comment

• There was a new song registered called ‘Black Box’, interestingly it’s under Universal. Maybe a cut that didn’t make memoirs or something? ‍

I think the lambily lounge and ‘ain’t cheap’ thing are trademarks rather than songs. Maybe to do with upcoming business ventures?

Comment

• Almost forgot she's rumoured to be working on something with The Clark Sisters!!
                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Maybe the "It ain't cheap..." is related to something like a makeup or fashion line... * shrug *

but agree - it sounds like it would make a good song
                    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                      Maybe the "It ain't cheap..." is related to something like a makeup or fashion line... * shrug *

but agree - it sounds like it would make a good song
                      Makes sense

Comment

• ^... makes more sense.

Hair was a major theme in her book.
                        I like it... Curly Riah haha..
                        MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeyondIdolization View Post

she's now in a place that she has total artistic control and she has no pressure to succeed on charts. Just let her do whatever she wants, the next albums will be for the fans and we all should be grateful that she still continues to make music.
                          While I agree with most of what youre saying, and welcome whatever we get, tbh its all been “for the fans” since Charmbracelet.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                            ^... makes more sense.

Hair was a major theme in her book.
                            I like it... Curly Riah haha..
                            Truly Curly Riah would be a perfect name for a hair product. I could totally picture people saying “I’m using Curly Riah in my hair”.

Comment

• yass... another beauty product by Mariah. I really wish she would re-establish her perfume line. That was so successful... and then she let it die. Elizabeth Arden (the company) said that the line grossed over $100 million in the first 2 years."M" even won a fragrance award.

"M" was her first side project ever that she really did care for... and it became a huge success... I'm not sure if those perfumes are still available.. when they were in production, they were even available here in Germany. I bought "M" and Lucious Pink and saw Ribbon as well in stores.

So with that new whiskey of hers... she should re-establish her perfumes. And while she's at it.. AutomaticPrincess needs to make a return again too. If only so we can get the entire look from the IKWYW video.
                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                yass... another beauty product by Mariah. I really wish she would re-establish her perfume line. That was so successful... and then she let it die. Elizabeth Arden (the company) said that the line grossed over $100 million in the first 2 years."M" even won a fragrance award.

"M" was her first side project ever that she really did care for... and it became a huge success... I'm not sure if those perfumes are still available.. when they were in production, they were even available here in Germany. I bought "M" and Lucious Pink and saw Ribbon as well in stores.

So with that new whiskey of hers... she should re-establish her perfumes. And while she's at it.. AutomaticPrincess needs to make a return again too. If only so we can get the entire look from the IKWYW video.
                                That Mac makeup line also it seems it was successful but I guess she let it die with no goodbyes

Comment

• Her trademarking those things does not necessarily mean those products are coming. That account is being disingenuous yet again. She is just preserving the name in case - learning her lesson from Black Irish. Some things she applied for years ago simply expired with nothing coming out.

That being said, she has been working on some products for years so it would be good if it comes to fruition

Comment

Her trademarking those things does not necessarily mean those products are coming. That account is being disingenuous yet again. She is just preserving the name in case - learning her lesson from Black Irish. Some things she applied for years ago simply expired with nothing coming out.

That being said, she has been working on some products for years so it would be good if it comes to fruition
                                    But if she already trademarked them she’s probably working on those products. I mean she was working on black Irish for 2 years and we didn’t know nothing about it til she announced it this month

Comment

• People from her team still sharing stories about working late. It’s another day. Hopefully it is for MC and not someone else.

Comment

• It has been a Fly Like a Bird kinda night for me

https://voca.ro/1c78pMEJELmc

This is part of Take 4 !
                                        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                        Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Music Box tour Madison Square Garden in full

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                            Music Box tour Madison Square Garden in full

Thanks!!! What a voice and energy!!

Comment

People from her team still sharing stories about working late. It’s another day. Hopefully it is for MC and not someone else.
                                              Who do you follow in her team btw? I only know of Kris, Ana and Daniel Moore. I don't know the others names!

Comment

• Originally posted by David_Mimi View Post
                                                Thanks!!! What a voice and energy!!
                                                and reviews said is was the worst concert ever done by anyone. Sometimes I can't know what to say.
                                                My Chart

Comment

• These are Mariah's Trademarks in 2021 from her company Lotion LLC. She may not use all of them of course... But she's definitely upto something!

Some of them were trademarked for all sorts of stuff, lingerie, fragrances, general christmas stuff, hair and beauty products.

[Imgur](https://i.imgur.com/66UwkF8.png)

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                                    Music Box tour Madison Square Garden in full

Cant wait to dig into this!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X