She's going to blow you away.

Vanishing <3

She sang almost everything in full voice

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

She's going to blow you away.

Vanishing <3

She sang almost everything in full voice
      Im happy these uploads are coming. Hopefully her team doesnt snatch it down (before we get a full HQ DVD).

So many clips circulate of her bad performances, so good that there are now sources of her incredible ones too!!
      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• It’s so interesting watching that Madison Square concert. There was Mariah providing studio-level vocals and the critics bashing her stage presence. It must have really knocked her confidence! It also probably didn’t help that she was having to wear black trenchcoats throughout most of the show! It’s such a contrast to say her Caution show where she is wearing brightly sequined aqua marine dresses and draped in a feathered boa!

Comment

Music Box tour Madison Square Garden in full

Thanks!!!

I know it's an old concert but it's like brand new... Vocals are crazy powerful, as expected.... amazing. I imagine her voice filling the whole venue with it's richness and warmth. her energy was through the roof the all time but when Dreamlover dance remix came in, It was a celebration (at lease Mariah was). I really wish she incorporated more of her dance remixes when she tours.

At 13:46 when Mariah acknowledge her mom and said: my mom is here tonight. I love u mommy and also complimented her voice and again at 41:20... makes me so sad
          Vanishing was so beautifully done! like the record

Make It Happen live always gets me. this performance was already available, but I think it's one of the sole songs Mariah continued to perform similarly, maybe up until this decade... I mean in 1998 and 2003 MIT was still very strong.

I had no idea she did Just Be Good to Me in 1993....Why she brought it again on the Daydream tour? strange...

Also had no idea the Vernon Ice & Jiji/ Gigi? were with her since then... that says a lot about her.

Her tone in Anytime You Need A Friend was divine! so different (darker) from the rest of the songs - stunning!

In I'll Be There, Trey sounded just like Prince with his falsetto. so good

All in all, it was spectacular! Mariah gave her all. she was confident, she connected with the audience, she was free.... supposedly
          #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• WOW what an amazing concert, i just can't understand what the critics were thinking .
            I can now add this to the list of things i never thought i would see like the st john the divine concert.

Comment

• Amazing. Can't believe it only leaked just now.
              http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Concert is great but it must have been pretty exhausting for her - song after song... Belt after belt. She is incredible.
                A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Lizzo listed mariah as the queen of R&B

Comment

• Just saw this on Twitter. Don't know if it's true....

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                      Just saw this on Twitter. Don't know if it's true....

LMAO as real as Madonna x Mariah collab “angelfire”

Comment

• Lol, this is giving me 2016 Mariah x Bey duet rumours. When Mimi was supposed to be on a remix of Sorry.

I would love them to do something together but ain't holding my breath.
                        http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Cant wait to dig into this!!
                          Lawd Love Takes Time is so underrated, I’m so glad she sings it again on tour

Comment

• I have a feeling Mariah will be featured on Maxwell's next album (whenever that will be)

Beyonce collab would be interesting as long as it doesn't sound like her recent music

Comment

• OMG that performance of Vanishing is my favorite maybe, the tone, MC was singing from her feet that night

Comment

Music Box tour Madison Square Garden in full

Y’all, stop what you’re doing and skip to 35 minutes, 35:00

Look, I ain’t one to harp on every single bootleg, but this could be Mariah’s best vocal performance ever, period

Comment

• Ltt, Ntik and Vanishing are some of my fave on the concert. Anyone notice that Someday is off beat on the first verse?

I love how lively she is on this

Comment

• That Vanishing performance is incredible!!

Comment

• Omg imagine giving that performance if vanishing and it never being available for everyone to see until now. Absolutely devine
                                      To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Hmmm... wow.

It's different enough from the album version... I think I prefer this version. It's great.

Also, this command of singing that she has... her tone, her power, her agility. I know it's been said, but these long hidden gems just reconfirm how brilliant Mariah is.
                                        Last edited by InfoFromAus; Mon August 30, 2021, 13:21.
                                        MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Music Box era is so underated today. Her vocals were incredible and the album itself is an incredible body of work and a huge global succcess.

Comment

• I loved the performance of All In Your Mind. It's one of my favourites on the debut. Its crazy to think she wrote it in high school

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                              Music Box era is so underated today. Her vocals were incredible and the album itself is an incredible body of work and a huge global succcess.
                                              Music Box was not well received. I wonder why. I love it. It's such a gentle album. If weighted today by MetaCritic it would have got a score of 48-52.... which is really bad. Maybe... the press was pressed bc of her success at the time.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                I loved the performance of All In Your Mind. It's one of my favourites on the debut. Its crazy to think she wrote it in high school
                                                I wonder what those mean girls think of her today... those who called her the N-word. It must've been so rewarding for MC to visit that one house of one of those girls again years later.

I'd love for her to do another Homecoming. That Homecoming special from 1999 was incredible.
                                                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Music Box was not well received. I wonder why. I love it. It's such a gentle album. If weighted today by MetaCritic it would have got a score of 48-52.... which is really bad. Maybe... the press was pressed bc of her success at the time.
                                                  The main flaw they saw was that on despite she wrote everything on it ,bar without you, they didn't like she was showcasing her voice that much, and ultra polishing the vocals, so there was no raw or imperfection moment on any song. They rather ignored the fact she wrote and coproduced everything on it, paid homage to old R&B creators by including them on credits so they could get royalties (it's not like she needed to sample "Blind Alley" on Dreamlover, she would have gotten a hit anyway). Thanks to Music Box mega success, albums like Celine's LTAL were made but while MB got mixed reviews by critics, the other got a Grammy for album of the year, so...There's a lot involved in a project, lots of people working in a single album, so my understanding is they weren't not really attacking MC but some people behind, maybe Tommy Mozzarella or someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                                    Music Box era is so underated today. Her vocals were incredible and the album itself is an incredible body of work and a huge global succcess.
                                                    It’s mostly underrated by the lambs I think, not the general public. I’m also one of those lambs that don’t rank Music Box very high, not because its not good but just because my taste is more towards R&B/ Hip-Hop so I prefer her other works.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X